Status: Will start soon

Silent Scream. Defeaning Whispers.

Unrealistic Fantasies

I was driving to work when I saw him walking down the sidewalk. He always walked so slowly and as if he walked fast that something bad would happen. I wish I knew what was wrong in his life. I would change it in a heartbeat.

I slowed down my car and stopped by him, he didn’t notice at first so I honked my horn. He jumped at the sudden noise but he walked back to my car and raised an eyebrow in confusion. I unrolled my window and he looked into my car and gasped silently to himself.

“Mr. Stevens?” he asked so quietly I could barely hear him. I gasped silently and shook my head yes.

“Could you use a ride? I mean we are both going to the same place.” I said with a chuckle to ease to mood. He thought about it and even though the look in his eyes said he should say no he shrugged his shoulder and climbed in. I smiled at him and his cheeks turned a slight shade of pink darker and he cuddled into the seat. I put the car in drive and started down the road.

Why did he talk to me? He’s a mute...

It was silent except for the radio echoing throughout the car. I was thinking to myself and while I wanted to ask so badly I kept it in, as long as I could anyway

“Skylar.”

He hummed to me calling his name to show he was listening. I sighed because I was hoping he would actually talk to me.

“Why did you talk to me back there? You’re usually a mute and not many people are exceptions.” I spat it all out in one breath so I took a deep breath and waited for him to get annoyed with me for asking such a personal question such as him talking.

“Well I trust you. You’re always nice to me and you’re my only wanted exception. My father is the other…” He sighed when he finished talking about his father. There was tension between him and the subject of his father.

We pulled into the parking lot of the school and I cut off my engine. I put my hand on his knee and gave a comforting squeeze but all he did is wince in return and I saw him blink tears from his eyes.

“Skylar, you can always come talk to me if you need anything or want to talk, okay?” I said with a smile.

“Yes Mr. Stevens. I gotta go. Bye.” He rushed out of the car and I starred at his running figure.

“Shit…” I mumbled while trying to hide my evident throbbing member in my khaki pants.
♠ ♠ ♠
Second chapter in one night!
What do you guys think? :D
I think the boner is funny. xD
Anyway, comment please! :)
I love all my readers. <3
-Zak♥