Sequel: Trophy Eyes.
Status: NEW!

Tech Romance.

For when you find yourself.

“I can’t believe you don’t like them?!”

“I’m more of an Avenged Sevenfold kind of guy.”

I looked into his eyes really taken back. I didn’t think he would be into a band like that; I always took him as some kind of indie kid.

“And I’m really into Jack Johnson and G-Love and Special Sauce.”

“Wow”, I said settling back in my chair looking away from the smeared pesto sauce all over the plate. “You’re full of surprises aren’t you Damon Russo?”

“I’m trying to catch up to you”, he said with a smirk as his hand rested on mine.

I felt my cheeks turn a bright red as his soft hands were placed on mine. I gave him a smile before pulling my hands out of his grasp as the waiter came back with the check. He paid everything and with a slick movement he pulled back my chair and held me up. He grabbed my hand as we walked out to his car, I didn’t want to be rude and pull my hand away but I felt awkward with all the stares. He opened the door for me with a smile as I took a seat on his personalized leather seats. We sat in the car in silence the Goosebumps rising up all over my body as his hands found their way to my legs. We pulled up to my house and Damon was about to get out of the car when I grabbed his shoulder. He turned around to face me
with a smile.

“My Dad doesn’t know I went alone with you.”

“Oh”, he said simply before giving me a smile. “You’re beautiful”, he said as I felt his hands find their way to my face. “Do you know that?”

I simply shook my head, I knew I wasn’t ugly but I always wasn’t something special. I always lacked confidence but for someone who didn’t care about what people said about her I obviously wasn’t trying to look beautiful, or the sense of the word that people could relate with.

“I really like how your make up looks.”

I was confused but just shook it off and gave him a soft smile, that’s when I felt his face inching in. I felt my heart racing and my palms getting sweaty, I didn’t know what to do in this situation. When I felt his hot breath on my lips I didn’t know what to do but just hold my lips together and press it against his. His hands went up my cheek bones as his lips were pressed roughly over mine. Once I felt his tongue slid against mine I pulled away giving him a smile. He looked down at me and I could see the frustration in his face but I just simply ignored it before pressing another kiss on his lips.

“Thank you for tonight.”

“You’re welcome”, he said fixing himself in his seat. “Have good night Alison.”

“You too Damon.”

I stepped out of his car and made my way up the pebble steps until I reached my door. I felt my whole body a little warmer than it should. But when I walked through the doors I pushed it all aside at the sight of my parents.

“Hey sweetheart.”

“Hi Dad”, I said bending down to place a kiss on his cheek. “What are you watching?”

His eyes traveled over my face and then I saw his smile fade away and I started to panic. He looked over at my Mom in the kitchen before staring at me.

“You’ve been kissing haven’t you?”

How does he do this? I stood still unsure of what to say but then he stood up with a stern look on his face.

“Who’s the guy?” he asked with hands on his hips. “It better not be that O’Callaghan kid I know you guys have been hanging out a lot.”

“Oh gosh Dad it’s not John”, I said with a roll of my eyes. I hated it when he did this. “I went on a date with Damon”, I said in a low whisper.

“You went on a date?!”

I watched my Mom walk out of the kitchen with a big smile on her face as she grabbed me into a hug but my Dad stood still looking at me with those scary eyes. Those eyes that he used for interrogation, I hated that my Dad was some Sherriff and not just some regular Dad.

“Who was the guy?”

“Damon Russo.”

“Oh.”

My Dad was stunned I couldn’t tell by his expression if that was acceptance or if I was still in trouble. He nodded his head before taking his seat on the couch. I just stood there as my Mom bombarded me with the questions. I looked over at my Dad before I walked back up the stairs to my room. I laid there with thoughts running through my head, mostly of Damon. Gosh, he smelt so good. Then a thought popped in my head and I twisted it around trying to get a better understanding. But I got nothing; I couldn’t understand why it was such a bad thing to date John.

[&]

“Good morning.”

I just nodded my head unable to open my eyes let alone my mouth. I got in her car leaning back in the seat. We sat there for a good minute outside my house, I turned to look at her and she pointed at the seatbelt. Oh god, I reached over taking it in my hand and sliding it across my chest; the frustration rising up in me. I looked back at Alison with a fake smile and she just let out a laugh before handing me a thermos mug. I grabbed the thing from her hand and just stared at it smelling the coffee from it, it smelt amazing.

“Drink it”, she said as she drove off. “Maybe you will be less of a brat this morning.”

I let out a laugh before placing the thermos to my lips and letting the warm liquid fall down my throat. It was amazing; I looked over at Alison who was just watching the road with a smile on her face. I didn’t understand why she was always smiling, why she was always so damn happy. This world is full of shitty things and here Alison was, constantly smiling. I looked down at the thermos and then back at Alison, no one has ever really made me anything before well except my Mom.

“Thank you.”

“You’re welcome”, she said looking over at me before turning back to the road. “Is it working?”

“It’s possible.”

“Good”, she said with a laugh.

“So I heard you went on another date with Damon.”

“Sophie has a big mouth”, I said with a laugh.

“Don’t you mean Daisy has a big mouth”, I said as she looked over at me with a laugh. “How was it?”

“It was nice.”

“Come on Alison give me the dirt here. Every since I started watching daytime soaps with Mrs. Richards I fell in love with drama, well drama that isn’t mine.”

“He kissed me.”

For some reason I felt this weird feeling in my stomach. I looked over at Alison and could see her cheeks turn a bright red. I couldn’t help but to smile at how innocent and naïve she was.

“Don’t tell me he popped your first kiss cherry.”

“For your information my first kiss was with Matt Anderson in kindergarten.”

“You slut”, I said as she turned to look at me with stern eyes. “Dish it girl, how did it happen?”

“Well we were in his car outside of my house-“

“You got down in the car, I definitely see you in another light.”

“John.”

“Continue”, I said with a laugh taking another sip of the coffee.

“Well he was going to walk me out but I stopped him because my Dad didn’t know I was going out with just him. Well he like dished out some lines about me being beautiful and then complimented my make-up.”

“Why would he do that?” I asked with a laugh.

I looked over at Alison who just shrugged her shoulders. Alison was the type of girl that was natural, where make-up looks awkward on her so she didn’t wear it. Damon was shitty at trying to get in girls pants.

“Then he like started leaning in and I was freaking out. Then he kissed me and then he tried to shove his tongue down my throat so I pulled away.”

“You didn’t let him slip his snake in.”

“Shut up John”, she said with frustration making me laugh.

“Have you ever made out with a guy?” I asked turning to look at her.

“Not that it’s any of your business but I have, I’m not a total loser.”

“Could have had me fooled”, I said as she looked over at me her smile completely faded.
“I’m kidding Alison”, I said with a laugh.

“I’m just not the type of girl that just makes out in a car.”

I looked over at her as she let out a big breath of air. She pulled into the hospital’s parking lot and all I could think about was all the girls that I made out with in my car. How many girls I fucked in my car were even to that number? I thought back to all the slutty girls that I’ve been with and then remembering the first night I met Megan, we had sex. I looked over at Alison and watched her open the door stepping out of the car. I looked at her tanned legs and then up to her body, the tight shirt showing off how amazing it looked. I just wanted to fuck her in the back of the car; her innocence was a turn on for me.

She turned back to look at me with a smile, I got out of the car and followed her to the hospital doors and went back to that routine life.

“Hey Daisy baby.”

“Hi John”, she said giving me a tired wave.

“How are you feeling today?”

“Shitty”, she said as I let out a laugh.

“You’ve been hanging out with me way too much”, I said kissing the top of her head and sitting down at the empty chair besides her. “Just don’t cuss in front of Alison she’ll kill me.”

“Promise.”

“Have you got to read today?” I asked looking over at the book that was rested on the side of the chair.

“No, I wasn’t feeling up to.”

“Did you want me to read to you?”

“No thank you.”

I looked down at her and just seeing her this way was breaking my heart. She always looked sick but she never acted like it. Her spirits were always as high as can be and here they were breaking in front of me. I grabbed her hand in mine. I felt her cold hang barely grab my hand and I had to hold back a tear as all the thoughts that were running through my head. I looked in the corner of the room and saw the guitar prompted there. I looked back at Daisy who was just staring out the window. I let go of her hand walking to the guitar.

“What are you doing?”

“Going to play for you.”

“I didn’t know you knew how to play”, she said as a smile crept up on her lips.

“My whole family plays instruments. My Dad, uncles and cousin”, I said with a laugh placing the acoustic guitar on my lap. “But I suck compared to all of them.”

“I doubt that.”

I gave her a smile before tuning the guitar knowing what song I was going to play, the song I was just listening on my iPod.

“Well it seemed like yesterday. When the world was looking dark, it felt so cold and gray. And why the hell am I even here? What's the purpose? All I feel is guilt and hate and fear. Yeah, yeah, yeah”, I sang moving my fingers on the strings.

'”Till that day you came along. My heart was empty like the soul was missing from a song. And I thought I'd loved a few, yeah. No one ever made me feel the way that you do. And hey, little girl, look what you do. Oh, I love you. Hey little girl, I love you”, I sang as Daisy look up at me with a wide smile.

“Now I know that you're the reason that I'm here today. And whenever you're here just stay near. We'll be alright, yeah alright. And hey little girl, look what you do. Oh, I love you. Hey, little girl, look what you do, and you do.”

I looked over and saw Alison standing at the doorway a smile on her face, but I didn’t keep my attention from Daisy.

“When all my love starts running thin. I got you my own Daisy. Hey, little girl, I love you, I love you”, I finished changing the lyrics around to fit her name in it.

I looked up at her and saw her give me the biggest smile she could muster. I felt her sit up and then her cold lips brought to my cheek. She sat back down with a smile.

“Could you teach me how to play guitar?”

I looked over and saw that Alison was gone but I looked back at Daisy with a grin.

“Of course.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit!

How are you liking it so far?
Was that a hint of jealously coming from John?!
I find John and Alison adorable together. They definitely compliment each other very well. I have so much in store for this story! Just you wait (:

If you don't know what song John was singing to Daisy, here it is. I love this song. It's from Unwritten Law.
Cailin (:

Special thanks to you amazing commenter's!
DanielleOhhhh
zackyVplz
BelA
A Love Like This
purple_em
itsahit
alexandra.
somebody_who_cares
Just.A.Cupcake.Lover


Also check out the new story i have out! (:
Por favor!
And I'll Always Remember.