Sequel: Trophy Eyes.
Status: NEW!

Tech Romance.

Pinned under his demands.

I felt his finger tops dancing across my stomach as his lips were attached to my neck as if he was a blood hungry vampire and I was his pray. I looked up to the ceiling not into it but way too scared to stop him. I felt his tongue slide against my neck and I let out a small giggle, but he mistaken it as some sort of encouragement. His lips stayed at the same spot as his tongue slid against my neck once more. When he didn’t hear anything else he looked up at me before pressing his lips to mine.

“Why are you wearing these”, Damon said grabbing the glasses off of my face. “You look hotter with them off.”

“Well I need to see.”

He just let out a laugh before pressing his lips to my collarbone. I wasn’t sure of what to do so I continued to just lay there.

“I really like this shirt”, he said lifting it a bit as his eyes burned into mine. “It probably looks better on the floor.”

I couldn’t believe he said that but when I didn’t say anything he reached for the hem of the shirt and tried to skillfully pull it over my head. That’s when I stopped his hands but pressed my lips into his. When I felt him kiss back with urgency practically sticking his tongue down my throat, I felt like I wanted to throw up. I felt his hands creeping down my body resting on my hips. I felt one of his hands going lower but I just grabbed his hand.

“Come on.”

“No.”

But he ignored my no and reached for the button on my shorts. I stopped him once more but let his tongue touch every surface in my mouth. I felt his hand go back to the same spot; I grabbed it again throwing it to the side.

“Sophie should be here any minute”, I said as his lips trailed my jawbone. “We need to stop.”

“She could join us.”

I placed both of my hands on his chest pushing him back. He looked at me with a look of frustration and confusion.

“I was joking babe.”

“Well it wasn’t funny”, I said fixing my clothes knowing Sophie was almost here. “You’re so rude.”

I crossed my arms looking away, I was annoyed. Then I felt lips being pressed to my cheek, I looked over to see those beautiful eyes looking into mine. A smile formed on his face making my face of stone break.

“You’re lucky you’re adorable”, I said with a laugh as he grabbed me into a hug.

“I’m lucky to be here with you.”

And there they were those words that brought back those butterflies in my stomach. I gave him a big smile before pressing my lips to his. He grabbed me making me fall back with him on top of me sending me in a fit of laughs.

“Gag me.”

I let out a small laugh before looking over at Sophie standing at the door with a pissed off look on her face. I looked over seeing Moose standing there with a smirk on his lips. I pulled myself away from Damon mortified that they saw us in that position. I fixed my shirt pulling it down over my stomach as my cheeks burned out.

“Hi”, I said in a low voice putting up my hands.

None of them replied but Max’s eyes were glued on Damon while Sophie was staring me down with the look that kills.

“Well I’m going to make this less awkward and leave.”

“Thanks”, Sophie said with a sarcastic nod of her head causing her boyfriend to let out a laugh.

“Bye man”, Max said shaking his hand in a friendly manner, the complete opposite of the girl on his arm. “Sorry about the whole cock blocking.”

“Max!”

“What babe, I’m just apologizing to the guy.”

“It’s fine, there was no cock blockage going on”, Damon said with a laugh before pressing his lips against mine. “See you later beautiful.”

“Bye.”

He gave me one last wave before walking out of the house. Max walked over to the computer chair taking a seat waiting for the show to began. Once the front door shut I looked over at Sophie who was standing at the foot of my bed with her hands on her hips. She looked away from the door before dramatically turning to look at me.

“What the fuck?!”

“Soph.”

“What the bride of Dracula were you guys doing?!”

“It was kind of obvious what they were doing”, Max said with a laugh making my cheeks burn up.

“Babe”, she said turning to him with a look of annoyance. “Where’s Dad?”

“Work.”

“Mom?”

“She’s having dinner with friends.”

“So that means you can slut it up with asshole, you better still be a virgin!”

There was my cue to turn completely red. Lobster’s had nothing on me at this point. I didn’t dare to look over at Max who was moving around uncomfortable with the conversation.

“Yes Sophie, I am.”

“Well I need to go get you checked out, now spread them!”

“And now I’m back in the conversation”, Max said turning to us with a big grin on his face.

“You pervert”, she said with a laugh before looking over at me. “Ready? We’re having a little BBQ at Tim’s house.”

“Just let me put my shoes on.”

“So no lesbian action?”

I turned around to see Max with a sad look on his face. I didn’t dare laugh; I was way too embarrassed to do so. I wanted Sophie laugh before taking a seat in her boyfriends lap giving him a kiss. Inside I was jealous at what they had, they seemed almost perfect together but I came to terms that I was never going to have something like that. Once my shoes were on we walked out to Moose’s car. We drove off I watched the both of them sing out loud, practically in each other’s faces. I couldn’t help but to laugh at the sight. We finally got to Tim’s house and I felt awkward walking through the back. There was just a few of people and people that I’ve seen and know but I felt like a stranger as I walked through those doors.

“Yo!”

I jumped back at the screams and the touch of someone wrapping their arm around me. I looked over and saw Eric looking at me with a smile.

“Hey Alison.”

“Hi Eric”, I said with a smile as he guided me through the crowd.

I looked over at John standing there with a beer in his hand and his girlfriend in the other.
She stood there looking around obviously she wasn’t let into the conversation John was having with the pretty red head in front of him.

“Hey AJ, glad you can make it.”

“Hi Tim”, I said with an awkward wave feeling Eric’s arms falling off of my shoulder.

I looked over seeing two younger boys standing there next to Tim. I looked over at Pat, Tim’s little brother, standing there awkwardly. Then next to him was a smaller boy with bright green blue eyes standing there with a zombie shirt. His tight jeans and the yellow headband around his head were adorable.

“This is my little brother Pat”, Tim said pointing at his smaller brother. “And this is Garrett.”

“Hi”, I said in a low voice smiling at the two boys.

“Alison right?” Garrett said with a smile.

“Yeah.”

“The Sherriff’s daughter”, he said with a laugh. “You’re well known around here.”

“Yeah”, I said in small voice embarrassed.

“Hey don’t be sad about it, I think it’s cool.”

“Thank you”, I said with a smile looking over at Garrett.

“You’re very welcome”, he said with a smile. “So I have a question and the answer is really crucial to our friendship so think very hard.”

“Okay”, I said with a laugh as Eric looked from Garrett to me.

“Do you like Zombies?”

“Not particularly”, I said with a laugh. “I mean they eat people, but if you mean Zombie films and such then I’m a big fan.”

“The best answer I have ever heard.”

I gave him a satisfied smile as he smiled back. I felt Eric laugh beside me, I looked over at him confused as to why he was laughing as hard as he was. Both Pat and Garrett gave me a smile before walking off. I looked over at Eric who was still laughing.

“Mr. Jailbait is hitting on you.”

“What?”

“Garrett”, he said with a laugh. “He was hitting on you.”

“No he wasn’t.”

“Yes he was”, he said with a laugh. “You’re hot Alison lighten up.”

I let out a laugh but felt my cheeks heat up. I looked over at John and Megan walked over to us, Megan looking me up and down with an annoyed look on her face.

“Does Daddy know you’re here?”

“No”, I said in a low voice as Megan let out a laugh.

“Good, I didn’t want cops to show up again.”

“Relax Megan”, I heard Eric say with an annoyed tone of voice. “I haven’t had enough beers to actually stand your voice.”

“Fuck you Eric.”

I cringed at the word and Megan looked over at me with a smirk on her face. I looked up at John who was looking just as annoyed as the rest of them.

“You don’t like fucking cussing?”

“No.”

“Why the fuck not?”

“Because it makes people sound trashy and uneducated”, I said as everyone laughed. “I didn’t mean for that to sound like an insult.”

“Whatever.”

And with that she stormed off as everyone continued to laugh. I looked up at John who was staring down at me with a smirk on his lips. He let out a laugh before touching my shoulder and walking after his girlfriend.

[&]

“Why do you need to be such a bitch?”

“Why are you defending some bitch you don’t even like and not your fucking girlfriend?”

I ran my fingers through my hair, holding back all the frustration that was running through my
body. I looked over at Megan looking her up and down. She had an amazing body, small frame with the big boobs that I loved. Her blond hair was bleach blond but I didn’t care. Her big brown eyes were always covered by her fly sunglasses or the pound of make-up she wore. I walked over to her grabbing her waist pulling her tense body closer to mine. She looked up at me with sad eyes but I ignored them once I pressed my lips to hers. She kissed back as my hands roamed her body, going to her ass gently squeezing. She pulled away with a smirk on her face.

“Pulling the JohnO charm.”

“Like always.”

She gave out a laugh before giving me a kiss on my lips. We walked back to the backyard her hand in mine. I grabbed another cold beer before walking to the grill with Jared.

“Your girlfriend’s a bitch.”

“She’s not my girlfriend”, I said with a laugh looking over at Megan sitting there drinking her alcoholic drink. “And yeah she is a bitch.”

“I don’t know how anyone could be mean to Alison.”

I looked over at Alison watching he talk to the guys, a smile plastered on her face. Her posture completely straight as she drank from one of the Capri-suns.

“What are you talking about dude?” I asked with a laugh looking back at the red head. “You were a complete dick to her in high school.”

“Well so were you.”

“I know”, I said looking over at her the smile growing on my face as I watched her drink from the yellow straw. “Sometimes we fuck up.”

“In your case a lot.”

I just let out a laugh before drinking my beer. We all sat at the table eating hamburgers and drinking our beers. I watched as everyone was talking and laughing but Alison sat there up straight with a smile on her face as she ate her burger. I looked over at Megan slouched over beer in one hand the burger in the other.

“Anyone want another beer?”

All of us raised our hand, all of us except Alison. We all looked at her hoping she could be convinced to drink.

“You don’t want a beer?”

“No thank you.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yeah, but thank you”, she said with a smile taking a sip from the yellow straw.

“Daddy would be mad?”

“Yeah”, Alison said in a low sweet voice. “I don’t know what Dad would want their teenage daughter to drink a beer.”

“My Dad gave me my first beer at 15.”

“That explains a lot”, Jared said with a laugh.

Megan just rolled her eyes as everyone let out a laugh. She took a chug from her beer before looking over at Alison.

“Just don’t tell your Daddy you’re drinking”, she said like it was the most obvious thing in the world. “Just do something that goes against your Daddy’s rules.”

We all looked at Megan shocked for once that she said something that made sense. I looked over at Sophie who looked like she wanted to jump across the table and choke slam Megan. Finally I let my glance roll to Alison who sat there with red cheeks uncomfortable to be under all of our stares. I watched her move around in her seat looking down at her hands before looking back up at Megan.

“The reason why I don’t want a beer is because I don’t want a beer. My Father’s rules might have a big influence on my life but I can make up my own mind. I have no need to drink a beer nor do I want to”, she said and for once a smile wasn’t on her face.

“Do you think you’re better than us?”

“No”, she said simply before looking up at Megan with all seriousness in her voice and read all over her face. “I don’t look down on people that have different views from my own. I leave that to you Megan.”

Megan was silenced and everyone looked around the room shocked that little quiet Alison had something to say, better yet said something to shut the unshutable mouth of Megan. A smile was spread to my face, I looked over at Alison and her eyes met mine. I gave her a smile and she returned it before going back to her burger.

“Now that the bitch shut up, who wanted drinks again?”

[&]

“How does it feel?”

I looked up at the voice, my eyes wondering up on John’s towering body. I wasn’t sure of what he was saying so I just gave him a confused look.

“Excuse me?”

“Finally standing up for yourself.”

“Oh”, she said looking down. “It felt really good.”

“You should have called her a slut or something mean”, he said taking a seat next to me, and I looked over at him giving him a stern look as he laughed. “I know, I know.”

“Why does she hate me?”

He looked over at me unsure of what to say until he just shrugged his shoulders. I nodded my head looking down at my hands before looking back at him. This question has been killing me for awhile.

“Why didn’t you like me?”

“I didn’t know you”, he said with a shrug before taking a chug out of his beer.

“So that means you automatically dislike someone.”

“I’m going to be honest with you Alison you kind of look like a stuck up bi- brat”, I said correcting myself as she nodded her head. “I never say you at parties and in school you didn’t really make an effort to really talk to anyone besides the people in your group.”

“I’m shy.”

“I know you are but you need to be freer. A free spirit if you may.”

“Like you?”

“No”, he said with a laugh shaking his head. “Maybe like Sophie”, he said pointing at my best friend who was singing along to some crappy song on the radio.

I nodded my head looking down at my hands. I hated feeling like this, like no one likes me. I don’t mean to be the way I am I just didn’t think it mattered to people that don’t make a difference in my life. I usually didn’t care but with John I cared. I cared about what he thought about me now.

“Don’t get me wrong I don’t want you to change”, he said looking at me with a warm smile. “I think you’re great but maybe if you put as much effort as you do with Daisy it could change you for the better.”

I gave him a smile; he used my choice of words that I used to encourage him to encourage me. I gave him a smile and he gave one back. Our eyes were locked and I couldn’t look way. His eyes looked beautiful and his smile was contagious. I looked down at his beer and then back at John.

“Can I try some?”

“Of what?” he asked confused.

“Beer.”

“Oh fuck yeah”, he said with a laugh handing it over to me. “You can have the whole damn thing if you want.”

“I just want a taste.”

I put the beer can to my lips scared of what was going to be spilled into my mouth. I took a small sip and the hash liquor touched my tongue and I felt my stomach go into frenzy. I leaned over spitting out the yellow beer on the floor before whipping my face. I looked over at John who was laughing up a storm, even his laugh was cute. I handed back the beer with disgust written all over my face.

“How was it?” he asked with a laugh.

“Disgusting.”

He let out a laugh before looking at me with a smile. “I really respect you Alison.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit!
That was a really long chapter.
It was suppose to be two separate chapters but i decided to combine it since it was all in one day.
What do you guys think of Alison?
Isn't John adorable? And Megan fucking annoying! hahaha

I have a lot in store for this story!
I love this<3

Special thanks to you amazing people!

alexandra.
SpinningInCircles
Andy Sixx
itsahit
somebody_who_cares
DanielleOhhhh
HarryPotterFreakie
Just.A.Cupcake.Lover


Thank you guys!

Read the new story! (;
And I'll Always Remember.