Sequel: Trophy Eyes.
Status: NEW!

Tech Romance.

I am still an option that you have.

I watched from the kitchen as Damon placed his hands all over a timid Alison. I watched her try her hardest to push him away but he placed his lips on her neck. I watched her look around unsure of what to do; her innocence once again was turning me on in the oddest way possible. I looked down at her black flats to the ugly flower shirt she was wearing, but no other girl could make that ugly thing look good. He finally let go of her leaving a kiss on his forehead. I watched him walk away completely I walked closer to her watching her push back her glasses. I loved those glasses on her.

“You looked like you were really enjoying yourself.”

She looked up and I watched as her tanned skin turned into a deep blush. I couldn’t help but to laugh at how adorable she looked.

“You saw that?” I nodded my head making her cover face even more. “He’s just so-“

“Douchey.”

“Aggressive”, she said with a weird look on her face. “He doesn’t really take direction well.”

“Whoa!” I said looking at the small beautiful girl. “You want to have sex with that guy?”

“No! Yes, I don’t know. I wish I could but he just doesn’t make me want to.”

“He doesn’t turn you on”, I said simply feeling a smile creep onto my face.

“John”, she said hitting my shoulder and like if it was even possible her cheeks turning a brighter red. “I feel awkward.”

“Why?”

“I’m not really good at this stuff.”

“Well you know I can always show you”, I said looking down into those blue eyes.

I watched her bite her lip turning me on. All I could think about was the things I could show her. The things she could do with those lips and that body was enough to give me a boner right here and now. I shook out those thoughts not wanting to embarrass myself more.

“Does that usually work for you?” she asked with a laugh.

“Yeah.”

“What do I get?”

“What do you mean?” I asked with a laugh.

“For not falling for it, I deserve something out of this.”

I let out a laugh making her smile up at me. “How about I buy you lunch.”

“Deal”, she said putting out her hand with a smile.

“Deal.”

I grabbed her hand in mine, her warm soft skin sending shivers up and down my body. She gave me a smile before letting go of my hand and walking away. I was left there with just my thoughts.

“You like her huh?!”

I turned around seeing Sophie standing there with a smile on her face. I looked her over confused as to what she was saying.

“You like Alison, oh my gosh no wonder you got so butt hurt the other night.”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about”, I said with a laugh walking towards the kitchen to finish up my plates.

“You totally have a crush on Alison; John O’Callaghan has a thing for Alison Jacobs.”

“Shut up Sophie.”

“It’s true huh?”

“I just want to bone her.”

“Yeah fucking right”, she said with a laugh before turning around to look at her best friend. “If you have a thing for her it’s okay John.”

“But I don’t.”

“Whatever you say O’Callaghan”, she said with a laugh walking off. She turned back around and my eyes were all over Alison and Sophie noticed. “If you like her don’t hurt her.”

I looked down at those words before looking up at Alison who was holding hands with Damon. I really hated that guy.

[&]

“Damon please stop, my Dad’s home.”

“That could make this hotter.”

I looked up into those beautiful eyes, my hands on his chest just hoping he would stop touching every part of my body. He leaned down pressing his lips against my skin all I could feel was pain and nothing close to pleasure. Suddenly my phone started to ring, I looked up into the ceiling thanking god for that. I pushed him off of me before reaching for my phone.

“Hello.”

“Tell that asshole to get off of you and come outside were going to John’s house.”

“Okay, I’ll be there right now.”

I hung up the phone looking up at a very annoyed Damon looking down at me. “Sophie’s outside.”

“Of course she is.”

“Did you want to go to John’s house?”

He looked down at me with an annoyed look before it turned into a smile. He nodded his head before helping me up from the bed. We walked down the stairs and Damon went straight to my Dad shaking his hand.

“Where do you think you’re going?”

“I’m taking her to eat sir”, he said looking over at my Dad. “Her stomach was growling while we were going through all her acceptance letters.”

“Okay, have fun guys.”

My Dad gave me a kiss on my cheek before shaking Damon’s hand. We walked out of the house and saw Sophie standing there with Max a smile on both of their face.

“We’ll take my car”, he said looking over at Max’s broken down car.

“Whatever rich boy”, Sophie said with an annoyed look on her face before getting in his car.

We drove off to John’s house which was only a block away from mine. Damon looked over at me and watched as I pushed up my glasses.

“Do you have contacts?”

“Yeah, why?”

“Why don’t you wear them?”

“Because I don’t like touching my eye”, I said with a shrug. “Plus glasses are easier to put on.”

He looked over at me with a confused look before parking his car. We walked out of it and immediately Damon grabbed my hand. We walked over to Sophie and Max and followed them inside the house. The house was packed and it was still early. I looked around for John but I couldn’t find him. Damon left me on the side so he could get a beer with Max.

“Looking for John?”

“Yeah”, I said looking over at Sophie. “Where is he?”

“Probably fucking that slut.”

“Sophie”, I said cringing but a hint of jealousy was brought up.

“Hello ladies.”

I looked up and saw John standing there with a smile on his face. He grabbed me into a hug and then grabbed Sophie into one.

“This is my little brother Ross.”

“Hi”, he said shyly before walking off making John laugh.

“He’s nervous around pretty girls.”

“Me and Ross were having a full on conversation last time”, Sophie said with a laugh.

“Well I was talking about Alison and not you.”

I let out a laugh but I felt my cheeks burn up again. I looked up at John and he just gave me a smile in return. I didn’t even notice Sophie left us two alone.

“Where’s that jerk boyfriend of yours?”

“I don’t have a boyfriend”, I said with a sad look on my face. “Where’s the brat of a girlfriend of yours?”

“I don’t have a girlfriend.”

I let out a laugh as he took a sip of his beer. I looked him over, the striped shirt and tight jeans that went down to the black vans on his feet. His hair under a beanie that made him look even better.

“Did you want a Capri-sun, I bought some for you knowing you were coming.”

“Did you really?” I asked with a laugh.

“Yes, Pacific Cooler.”

“Can I have one?”

“Of course, I’ll be right back.”

I watched him walk off and just on cue his place was replaced with Damon, his hand grabbing mine. I had to pull away feeling awkward. Damon stood there just talking away, talking about every single person in this place. It was getting annoying.

“Here you go.”

I looked up to see John standing there with a Capri-sun in his hand. I gave him a smile and a low thank you before taking it from his hand. Our hands brushing against each other causing my skin to go in a fit of Goosebumps.

“So Damon, how’s that little thing going for you?”

I looked over at John confused as to what he was talking about and then I looked back at Damon and saw his eyes going wide.

“Pretty good, almost there.”

“What are you talking about?” I asked looking over at Damon.

“It’s just my scholarship at the firm.”

“Oh I see”, I said with a smile before pressing the yellow straw to my lips.

“Well we should get going before you Dad starts looking for us.”

“Yeah”, I said looking down at my black flats. “Thank you for the Capri-Sun”, I said looking over at John.

“No problem”, he said with a smile. “I’ll see you tomorrow.”

“Yeah.”

I put my hand before we walked towards the door and into Damon’s car. We were quiet the whole drive home. When we got outside my house I turned to look at Damon expecting him to grab me into a deep kiss but surprisingly he gave me a soft kiss on my lips.

“I’ll see you tomorrow beautiful.”

And there were those butterflies that were missing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oufit!

Obviously John is falling for Alison but do you think Alison is falling for him?
What do you guys think?

Is it just me or did you guys think the whole Capri-Sun thing was adorable hahaha
So i realized that a lot of The Maine songs could be about Alison, it kind of fits perfectly. I was listening to a lot of their songs and most of them fit perfectly.
What do you guys think? am i just crazy? hahah

Special thanks to my favorites!
imXstillXfalling6
purplemonster
becohhh.
somebody_who_cares
TrueBloodCupcake
DanielleOhhhh
SpinningInCircles
itsahit
BelA
C-u-on-the-Flipside
Just.A.Cupcake.Lover


Check out the new story (;
And I'll Always Remember.