Sequel: Trophy Eyes.
Status: NEW!

Tech Romance.

Completely unannounced.

Alison.

“Good morning John.”

He looked over at me, his green eyes covered by black ray bans. He gave me a smile before leaning in and kissing my cheek.

“Good morning Alison.”

I felt my cheek burn up a bit and my heart beat faster. I watched him place his seatbelt on as I drove off. In the corner of my eye I would look over at him and watch him stare out the window. I kept on driving and looking straight at the road. When I pulled into the parking lot John looked over at me once the car was put to a complete stop.

“I’m really sorry about how I acted Saturday.”

“There was nothing wrong with the way you acted.”

“I was a complete d-idiot with the way I acted. I just wanted to say sorry.”

“Its fine”, I said with a laugh. “It was a party and your party that’s how you usually act.”

“That’s the thing; I don’t want to act like that anymore.”

“Why not?” I asked looking over at me feeling my heart beat faster.

He took off his sunglasses before looking over at me with a smile. His green eyes were making it harder and harder to breath.

“I want to be better for you”, he started grabbing my hand in his. “I really like you Alison, like a lot. I don’t know what it is about you that makes me act this way but I really like you. You make me want to change who I am.”

“How?” I choked out.

“I just want to be good enough to call you mine”, he said simply. “I know this is a whole lot to take in the morning and especially for me to talk this much in the morning but I was thinking about it nonstop, I have been for awhile and I finally got the balls to tell you.”

“You have a girlfriend John.”

“Who, Megan? She’s not my girlfriend.”

“I can’t give you what you want.”

“What do I want?” he asked with a laugh.

“Experience”, I said in a low whisper embarrassed.

He let out a laugh before grabbing my hand and placing it to his soft lips. He looked back at me with a smile. “You’re all I need.”

I just nodded my head before opening the door to my car and getting out. John followed suit, I watched him open the doors for me a smile on his face. Once we got into the cold building his hand found mine, I watched as he laced our fingers together. Kathy looked down at us with a strange expression but then a smile was brought to her face as we walked down the hall.

“See you after?” he asked looking over at me with a smile.

“Yeah”, I said nervous and unsure of what this all was.

He leaned in and gave me a kiss on my lips, just a small peck before walking down the hall. A smile was brought to my face before I walked down the opposite hall.

[&]

John.

“I can’t believe I let you take me to that.”

“I can’t believe you’ve never seen Clerks”, I said with a laugh still holding on to her hand. “I mean how can you not think ass to mouth is hilarious?!”

“It’s really disturbing”, she said with a laugh. “But I have to admit it was pretty funny.”

“Thank you”, I said with a laugh.

I pulled her closer to my body as I wrapped my arm around her. I gave her a smile before placing a kiss on her forehead.

“Hungry?”

“No”, she said with a laugh as we passed the food court. “We ate a whole meal and then plus junk food. Don’t tell me you’re still hungry?”

“I’m a growing boy!”

“You’re going to be a fat boy if you keep eating like that.”

“Would you still not like me, you of all people are shallow!”

“I am not”, she said with a laugh looking up at me with a shocked face.

“You’re so shallow.”

She just let out a laugh before pinching me. I stopped walking and looked over at her. She stood there scared of why I was stopping.

“Did you just pinch me?”

“I did.”

“You better run!”

“I’m not going to run!”

“I’m going to pinch you so bad!” I yelled making her laugh. “The pinchers are out girlfriend!”

I got closer to her and she moved out of the way. She started to run and I chased after her through the parking lot. She got to my Mom’s car leaning against it looking scared. I grabbed her waist and lightly pinched her body before tickling her making her yell out in laughs.

“Stop!”

“You pinched my first, this is revenge!”

“You’re a jerk!” she said with a pout.

I leaned my body against hers with my hands still on her waist. She was still pouting making me laugh harder. She crossed her arms across her chest with a loud hmmph.

“Smile for me.”

“No!”

“Don’t be a brat and smile for me.”

“No!”

I leaned in placing my lips against her pouted lip. She still stood her ground with that pout. “Smile for me baby.”

I leaned in and kissed her neck softly. Then I blew on the skin causing a raspberry making her laugh out loud.

“I like when you smile”, I said looking down at her big smile on her lips.

“Oh shh.”

“Smile girlfriend!”

She let out a laugh before wrapping her arms around my neck with a laugh. She leaned in and gave me a small kiss on my lips. She looked over at me as i continued on with the strange looks i was giving her.

“You’re crazy.”

“You’re pretty”, I said with a laugh giving her a soft kiss. “Beautiful.”

She gave me another soft kiss before I opened the door for her. I drove her home and once outside her house she looked over at me and gave me a soft kiss on my lips.

“I had fun.”

“Me too.”

“See you tomorrow John.”

“See you tomorrow Alison.”

She gave me another soft kiss before walking out of the car. I watched every step she made as she walked to her door. Once she was safe inside I drove off back home.

“Hey John.”

“Hi Mom”, I said walking into the living room where my parents were sitting there. “What are you guys watching?” I asked taking a seat.

“Why do you care?” my Dad asked with a laugh.

“I was just wondering jeez.”

“How was your night, please tell me you and that classy girl of yours weren’t in my car.”

“I impregnated her in your car”, I said as my Dad let out a laugh and my Mom looked at me disgusted. “I’m joking Mom, I wasn’t even with Megan.”

“Who were you with?”

“Alison.”

“Who’s Alison?” she asked with a smile.

“Alison Jacobs”, I said with a smile.

“John.”

“Deborah.”

“Please don’t tell me you’re trying to impregnate the sheriff’s daughter.”

“Slow your roll mother dearest I’m trying to date her first before I impregnate her.”

“John-“

“Mom I just took her on a date”, I said with a smile. “I really like her so please stop.”

“Just be careful.”

“I know, I know.”

And with that I walked up to my room, my thoughts on Alison. That was all I always thought about and I was completely fine with it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit!

I think John and Alison are adorable.
Is this a start of a cute relationship? (;

Special thanks to my favorites!

BabyKakes
SpinningInCircles
somebody_who_cares
becohhh.
itsahit
drea_uhoh
coast of maine.
DanielleOhhhh
zackyVplz
HarryPotterFreakie
BabyKakes
S.H.E.L.B.Y.jade
BelA


I think i'm doing amazing with these updates!
I deserve a whole lot of feedback.
The only reason why i update so quickly because of all the comments i have been getting.
Don't slack (; hahaha

Look out for the new story (;
Untangle Me.