Sequel: Trophy Eyes.
Status: NEW!

Tech Romance.

Where there are no words.

Alison.

“Are you sure I don’t look stupid?”

“No Ali, I promise”, she said with a laugh before turning to look at me. “Plus it’s a little late; I’m not going to turn around.”

“Soph.”

“Alison chill out, you look hot”, she said with a laugh as we got closer to the house. “Your legs look amazing.”

I looked down at my knee high boots and the end to my very short dress that was held together with a belt at my waist. I didn’t have a chance to go back home and get changed so I just shrugged it off and walked with Sophie into the house. Once inside I noticed the usual ritual, the drinking, the smoking as well as the slutty girls, something I have accustomed to since I found myself in this big group of people.

“I’ll be right back, I see Max trying to smoke”, she said looking back at me. “Bitch is trying to die if he thinks I’m going to let him smoke that shit and then try to kiss me.”

And with that she walked off leaving me there feeling as awkward as ever. I felt the stares and the whispers just like every party I have gone to. I crossed my arm itching at me elbow, a bad habit I had when I was nervous. I looked down at my pigeon toe feet and then back up to take a glance around the room. I pushed up my glasses feeling even more of a dork, I usually didn’t care but I usually didn’t have anyone to impress.

“Well isn’t it Alison Jacobs here to party it up”, I heard an unfamiliar voice say. “What can I get you babe?”

I looked up and saw the complete stranger, his brown eyes glazed over and he stared down at me, mainly down my shirt.

“Nothing thank you”, I said trying my best to wiggle out of his arms.

“Come on, I think we should take a shot.”

“No thank you.”

He let out a laugh before wrapping his arm around me once again, the beer in his hand slightly spilling on my shoes. I tried my hardest to wiggle out of his grip but he stayed still.

“Jake, I suggest you let go of her.”

I looked up and saw John standing there with a very annoyed look on his face. I saw anger in his eyes and it wasn’t something I saw very often. Flash backs to that night with Damon ran through my head as John stared down the stranger to my right.

“I was just asking her if she wanted a drink.”

“You were just leaving.”

“Sorry JohnO, this your girl?”

“Yeah it is man.”

“Sorry man”, Jake said with a slur walking closer to John. “I didn’t mean to get at your girl like that, no disrespect man.”

“It’s chill.”

I watched as they gave each other the awkward man shake and then the drunken Jake stumbled away. John watched as Jake stumbled off with an amused face before turning to look at me with a smile on his face.

“Hey beautiful.”

“Hey”, I said with a smile, feeling the blush creep up to my cheek.

“You look amazing”, he said as he grabbed my body into his. “I’m glad you came”, he said placing a soft kiss on my lips.

“I wasn’t going to.”

“I figured”, he said with a laugh wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me close into him.

“But I really wanted to see you.”

“We could have just spent time together”, he said looking down at me, and I couldn’t help but to smile the biggest smile I could muster.

“You love going to parties.”

“I love hanging out with you more.”

“Why are you such a sweet talker?”

“You bring it out in me”, he said with a laugh before leaning down pressing his lips against mine. “You make me gay girl, you make me gay”, he said singing along to the song that was playing on the radio.

I let out a laugh before pressing my lips against his again. He held on to my waist pulling my body closer to his as I got on my tippy toes to kiss him better. I pulled away with a smile and he was sharing the same smile. I looked past him feeling the glare in our direction and there stood Megan with her friends watching with such hate in their eyes. I looked past her friends and my eyes were locked with Megan’s and I could see the hurt in her eyes and I felt the guilt rush through my body, put I pushed it to the side when I felt John kiss my forehead. That smile was back on my lips.

“JohnO do that whole magic shit and get this keg to work.”

He looked over his shoulder to the group of guys all huddling up into the kitchen around the metal looking tube. I heard John let out a sigh before looking down at me with an annoyed look on his face.

“I’ll be back, please don’t move.”

“I won’t trust me”, I said with a laugh feeling awkward again wishing he wasn’t leaving.

“Where’s Sophie at?”

I looked around until my eyes landed on my best friend who was yelling at her very drunk boyfriend. John followed my glance and then laughed before looking back at me.

“Hey Cec.”

I watched as the long brown haired girl turn around at her name being called. Her blue, green eyes standing out to me more than anything; she walked over with a beer in hand.
“What do you want?”

“Have you met Alison?”

“Sheriff’s daughter?” she asked looking over at me, I nodded my head and she gave me a laugh. “Well I’m Cecily”, she said with a warm smile.

“Cec’s Garrett’s girlfriend”, he said as I looked at John confused to who exactly Garrett was.

“You know the short scene looking boy that always wear’s headbands”, Cecily said with a smirk but I still stood there unsure of who she was talking about. “Zombies.”

“Oh, yeah”, I said as both John and Cecily let out a laugh.

“I’ll be back girls”, John said looking over at me with a smile. “Cec keep Alison Company and make her less awkward.”

“Will do”, she said with a smirk as John gave her a look and then walked off. “He really likes you, you know that?”

“I really like him”, I said looking over at John messing with the big metal tube.

“Weren’t you in my art class?”

“Yeah”, I said with a timid nod.

“I thought so”, she said taking a chug of her beer. “Did you want a beer?”

“I don’t drink.”

“Right”, she said with a duh expression. “My boyfriend doesn’t drink either, which is weird because I drink way too much.”

“Where is Garrett?” I asked noticing the missing boy and his strange conversations, which was desperately needed at this moment.

“He doesn’t really like parties, especially since I drink so he always tries his hardest not to come.”

“That’s too bad.”

“Yeah.”

I watched her take a bigger chug of her beer, she wasn’t kidding when she said she drank a lot. Cecily was definitely different from the other girls here. She was wearing a band tee with tight jeans that went down to her torn up vans.

“Cecily, how have you been girl?”

I looked up and there stood Megan in all her glory and of course she would be hugging Cecily. Great, they were friends.

“I’ve been good, how about you Meg?”

“Just been dealing with a whole lot of bullshit lately”, she said looking in my direction. If looks could kill, I’d be in a body bag instantly. “Why are you with her?”

“Alison?” Cecily asked looking over at me with a confused look. “Oh god Megan, didn’t you graduated already? Maybe it’s time to grow up instead of starting unnecessary drama.”

“She’s the one that came up on my boyfriend.”

“News flash, John was never your boyfriend. He just used you for sex.”

I was thankful to have Cecily there to defend me but her choice of words hurt me more than it hurt Megan. I watched her roll her eyes and stomp off. Cecily just stood there with no care in the world as she sipped her beer.

“Thank you.”

“Don’t let her get to you”, she began. “Girls like that are insecure and will say anything to make you feel like shit and in return make themselves feel better.”

“How old are you?”

“16”, she said with a laugh. “I matured way too quickly.”

I let out a laugh and she just gave me a smile before finishing off her beer. She told me she’d be back, she was thirsty. Once Cecily was gone Megan had appeared, a crazy look in her eyes as she looked me up and down.

“Don’t look at me like you think you’re better than me.”

“I’m not Megan.”

“You know he’s just going to end shit with you just as quick as you started”, she said with a look on her face that she believed every word coming out of her mouth. “You were just that thing he couldn’t get. You had Damon and you are this goody good that makes guys horny just thinking about fucking and are their first. You’re nothing but a challenge to John, and it seems like he’s already winning. Once he gets in your bed he’ll be done and on to the next”, she said with a smirk knowing she was getting to me.

“You’re nothing more to him than just a challenge and you will never be more than that.”
And then I did something I thought I could have never done. I looked at Megan and saw the smirk that was on her face and all I wanted to do was smack it but I let my words do the fighting.

“And you mean nothing to him than just sex and a good time”, I said as her smirk faded. “I almost feel sorry for you.”

“Why do you feel sorry for me?”

“You’re nothing but a no named no face girl that was just used for meaningless sex and nothing more.”

And that’s when I felt a splash of cold hit my chest and face.

[&]

John.

“Beer man?”

I turned around seeing Travis standing there with a bud light in hand. I shook my head before looking back at the keg, figuring out what the fuck these guys did to it.

“Are you not drinking?”

“Nah man”, I said as every single one of these guys looked at me like I was a complete stranger. “What?”

“JohnO without a beer is like unethical.”

“I can, not drink”, I said with a laugh trying to pull off the latch. “When I’m DD, I don’t drink.”

“Dude you drink more when you’re DD so you don’t have to drive”, Halvo said with a laugh. “Which I do say is the smartest thing you do.”

“What happened with JohnO?”

“Just because I’m not going to get fucked up doesn’t mean I’m not me.”

“Yes it does, JohnO is always seen with a beer.”

I just rolled my eyes before pushing down on the plastic tab pulling it up and then shoving it back down. I grabbed the top pumping it up and down, then reaching over for the red cup. I pressed down on the tab and I could feel everyone staring at me with mouths watering. When the yellow liquid squirted out everyone yelled up in triumph, like I had just pitched the winning strike.

“I don’t know what we’d do without you man.”

“Be sober”, I said with a shrug making them all laugh.

They all nodded their head in agreement as they filled up as many cups as they could excitement on each other their faces.

“You’re a fucking bitch!”

I turned my head at that familiar voice and there Megan stood right in front of Alison. The look on Alison’s face was enough to send anger through my veins. As I walked closer I saw the wetness poured on the beautiful girl as Megan stood there with an empty cup.

“What the fuck if your problem Megan?”

“That bitch is my problem!”

“You’re a fucking idiot”, I yelled annoyed by her before turning to Alison. “Are you okay beautiful?”

She simply just nodded her head as I reached for her hand, lacing out fingers together. Megan looking down at our intertwined fingers and I could see the anger in them. Megan was the type of girl who thought she was hot and no girl was better than her.

“Are you seriously picking her over me?”

“Yeah”, I said simply before turning to look at Alison. “Come on; let’s get you cleaned up babe.”

“You pick the prude ugly bitch over me, really John?”

“Megan just shut the fuck up”, I said with an annoyed tone to my voice. “I don’t want you, fucking get over it.”

She was speechless under everyone’s stares. I pulled Alison’s hand, guiding her through the group of people staring at her. Some were laughing and others were still shocked on what happened. I pulled her into the bathroom not caring that I was cutting a bunch of stupid drunk bitches. I locked the door behind us and looked down into her beautiful eyes.

“Why the fuck did that stupid bitch do this to you?”

“Language.”

“I don’t care Alison”, I said reaching for a towel in the cabinet. “Please don’t try to defend the bitch that threw liquor on you.”

I watched her cringe at the cuss word which made me let out a laugh, she was adorable. I tried my hardest to wipe off the liquid that was on her arms and chest. I got to her face and just started to rub with the towel making her laugh.

“John.”

“What? It’s all over!”

“No it’s not.”

She pushed down my hand with the biggest smile on her face. Her hair all over the place but she never cared. Then her smile faded and she looked up at me with sad eyes.

“I was a witch to Megan.”

“What?”

“She was telling me that you only wanted sex from me and that once you had sex with me you’d be on to the next one”, she said looking into my eyes. “And then I told her that I felt sorry for her. That she was some no named, no faced girl that was just used for sex and nothing more.”

I let out a laugh, shocked that those words came out of Alison mouth. Leave it to Alison to say something completely bitchy but be polite about it. “High five!”

I put up my hand and she just let out a laugh before giving me that stern look. I put down my hand knowing I was in trouble.

“Did you love Megan?”

“No.”

“Did you like her?”

“Sure I liked her; Megan’s a lot of fun. Always down to drink, smoke and have sex but I couldn’t respect her”, I said with a shrug being completely honest with the beautiful girl in front of me. “I can’t respect a girl like that Alison, I may look like an asshole but how could I be with a girl and have respect for her when she doesn’t have respect for herself.”

She nodded her head agreeing with what I was saying. She looked down at her cowboy boots before looking back at me. I looked straight into her blue eyes looking as beautiful as ever, everything about this girl was perfect.

“Will you be honest with me?”

“Of course.”

“Are you just trying to have sex with me?” she asked and I felt my heart break. “Am I just some conquest because I’m the Sherriff’s daughter, if so can you just give me the decency to just tell me.”

“Alison”, I said grabbing her face into my hands. “I wouldn’t do that to you. I may seem like an as-jerk and I am, but with you it’s different. I know it seems like I’m just shooting out these corny lines but I’m not. I respect you and I find you completely intriguing. When I’m not with you I’m thinking about you. When I’m with you I can’t stop looking at you. You’re beautiful inside and out and that’s really hard to come across.”

I leaned in and gave her a kiss on the lips and then pulled away to see her face in full view. Her eyes looking into mine searching in my eyes for something more than what I was saying.

“I want you to be mine”, I said feeling like the biggest fag in the world. “I want you to always be my Alison.”

“I want that too”, she said in a low whisper.

“Will you be my girlfriend?”

She looked up at me with a strange look but I kept my composure, kept my hands on her soft skin.

“I can’t.”

“Why?”

“I’m not allowed to have boyfriends”, she said and I wanted to laugh, that was adorable. “My Dad says I can’t have a boyfriend until I move out of his house.”

I let out a small laugh before pressing my lips to hers. I was changing for this girl and I didn’t even know it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfit!

Is it just me or was that ending part fucking adorable?
Even when i wrote it i had a huge smile on my face (:

Thank you all so much for all the feedback, you guys are amazing!
Especially these following people<3

BelA
gorgeous nightmare
erika_xtc
coast of maine.
Just.A.Cupcake.Lover
S.H.E.L.B.Y.jade
Laura4392
DanielleOhhhh
somebody_who_cares
HarryPotterFreakie
somebody_who_cares
drea_uhoh
C-u-on-the-Flipside
alexandra.
SpinningInCircles
aaaxelsson
manzuuu
Dengil


Also, like i said in my other author's note i was thinking about making a John Franceschi.
You guys would be interested? (:

Also! The first chapter of my new story is up!
Untangle Me.