Status: Updated on Oct 1st. 2011! :D

I Need You

I said I need you,

+|+|+ Rhylee's P.O.V.+|+|+

I woke up to Jack holding a pop tart under my nose. He had the biggest smile on his face and his eyes were bright. I giggled as I wiped the sleep from my eyes. I sat up and stretched. The clock on the wall said nine seventeen.

"Morning Jacko." I smiled still somewhat sleepy.

"I made this for you." He smiled as he handed me the pop tart.

"Thanks." I answered taking a bite. "Where are we?" I asked him.

"We're almost to the venue." He said in an eager voice.

"Oh boy." I said with a smile.

Once I finished my pop tart, I cleaned up the front lounge and folded the things I slept with, I set them in a neat pile on the couch.

"Are we the only ones up?" I asked.

"Yep." Jack nodded.

"Well let's change that." I said with a sly smile.

"But Rhy Rhy, The guys get mad if I wake them up." He said with a frown.

"We will have to do it the nice way then." I answered.

"And how do we do that?" He questioned with an eye brow raised.

"Do you think the guys would like eggs, bacon and pancakes?" I asked answering his question with another.

"Oh Rhylee, I think you should just live with us." He laughed.

"Okay then, let's get started." I told him grabbing everything I needed to make breakfast.

There was a pan full of steaming eggs, a plate with crispy bacon and another full with chocolate chip pancakes. I was flipping the Mickey Mouse shaped on that I made just for flyzik. Jack was cutting slices of cheese for the eggs and setting out the toppings that someone might want to have for breakfast. Once he was done with that I had him start putting bread in the toaster. I jumped when I felt an arm around my waist and a head on my shoulder. I turned to see a still half asleep Vinny Vegas.

"Well good morning." I laughed.

"I smelled food." He mumbled into my shoulder.

"Yep you can start dishing up if you want to." I said as I rubbed his back, seeing as he turned me around and pulled me into a hug.

"Thanks Rhylee." He said through a yawn.

Not long after Vinny woke up, Cloussy,Jeff, Danny and Rian all emerged from the bunk section. They all said their good mornings, grabbed a plate and started to eat. When they were all settled Zack and Flyzik emerged. I put the Mickey Mouse pancake on top of two normal ones for Flyzik and gave Zack a plate with three huge pancakes on it. I put two medium sized pancakes on my plate, grabbed a few pieces of bacon and a piece of toast. I sat down on the couch sandwiched between Jack and Jeff.

I finished eating before all of the guys seeing as they all got almost twice as much as I did. I grabbed the pile of blankets, sheets and pillows and headed to the back lounge to put them away where Flyzik told me to put them. Once they were where they belonged I started walking back towards the front when legs popped out of one of the bunks, making me run into them. I fell backwards and landed on my ass. I looked up to meet eyes with a very shocked Alex.

"I'm so sorry Rhylee, are you okay?" He asked in a hurry offering me a hand. I just busted up laughing. He looked at me frantically. "Did you hit your head?" He questioned growing more concerned. The look on his face made me laugh even harder.

"I'm fine." I choked out in between giggles.

"Are you sure?" He asked with a confused look on his face, offering me a hand once again.

"Yeah, I promise I'm good." I said with a smile as I took his hand and jumped while he pulled. My jumping didn't help the cause, It just knocked us both down to the floor. Alex very kindly broke my fall this time.

"I'm sorry." I said trying to hold back my laughter.

"It's all good." He said sporting a smile with a small blush creeping to his cheeks. I rolled off from on top of him still laughing. I was laughing so hard, I couldn't breathe. My frantic laughing caused Alex to start laughing.

Jack popped his head in looking down at us sitting on the floor laughing.

"What happened here?" He asked.

"I was walking back to the front lounge and Alex was getting out of his bunk, So I walked into his legs making me fall down. And when he tried to help me up, I knocked us both over!" I choked out from in between laughs.

Jack shook his head and went back to the others. Once we pulled ourselves together we stood up again.

"Sorry for knocking you down Rhylee." Alex said looking at the ground and rubbing the back of his neck.

"It's okay Alex, Sorry I took you down with me." I replied making him look up, I just smiled up at him.

"You can take me down with you anytime." He told me with a small smile and a wink.

With that he turned and headed for the bathroom. I just smiled to myself and walked back to the front lounge.

"We're here!" Jack yelled letting the whole bus know that we arrived.

"Okay, well I better get back to my bus to get ready, thanks for letting me stay guys." I said with a smile as I headed out the door.

I knocked on the door to our bus,seeing as I didn't know the code yet.Cassadee pulled it open and grabbed me into a hug when he realized it was me.

"Guys! Rhy is back!" She announced to everyone.

"Where were you? I was worried sick!" She said as she held me at arms length looking me, as if she was checking for any damage.

"Oh Addi didn't tell you? You guys left me so I had to catch a ride with the boys from All Time Low." I said with a smile.

"Thank goodness your back! You better go get ready because we have to have the merch table set up before doors open." She said as she pulled me into another hug.

"Will do." I replied turning and heading for my bunk to get the things that I would need to get ready.
♠ ♠ ♠
I might update again today! Hopefully. You guys are awesome! (:
128 readers and 25 subscribers! Whoo!

Lovers;
callmeadreamer
Felicia_Selina
RoRo15
XxMcKeyyxX
Shamelesss
Charlieexo

LOVE YOU GUYS! (: Oh and tell your Mibba friends!

Comment? :D Subscribe?