Status: Updated on Oct 1st. 2011! :D

I Need You

Tell him we need him quick

The show was phenomenal. The Friday Night Boys we're a big hit even though the crowd didn't know much about them. The still managed to get the kids pumped up. Cass and the guys kept the energy up and everyone was singing along with the songs they knew and caught onto. We the Kings we're just about one of the best bands I have seen live. Travis has so much energy and his fiery mane just added to the intensity of their set. The rest of the guys we're playing their hearts out and giving all they had to the fans that came out to see them. I sang along with Skyway Avenue and danced with Vinny when they played Check Yes Juliet. As the last cord of their set slowly echoed away and they thanked everyone for coming out, I started to get excited as all the stage hands switched out the equipment. I watched as they raised what looked like an over sized white sheet, that was blocking everyone's view of the stage. Sending a questioning look at Vinny and nodded towards the stage.

"You'll see, It's pretty awesome." He yelled over the random music that was playing through the system to keep everyone's energy up and happy.

I just nodded and straightened out the merch I had set out on display on the table. I sat down while pulling my phone out to send my parents a few pictures of Mike playing. I sent a mass message to Cass and the boys telling them that they did an awesome job.I started playing a game on my phone as I waited for the show to continue.

I was interrupted when I got a new message. It was from an unknown number, I opened it and it read.

From:Unknown
I hope you don't mind but I got your number from Cassadee.


I stared at it for a few minutes confused and trying to decide if I should reply or not. I decided to if they got my number from Cass, They should be fine. I sent a short reply.

To:Unknown
Um that depends on who this is.


I bit my lip as I waited for a reply. I tried to think of who it could be.Pretty soon my phone vibrated in my hand, I sighed opening the message.

From:Unknown
Oh right sorry,It's your best friend Jack. Duh. :)


I shook my head and laughed of course Jack would text me right before they went on. I saved his number in my phone.

To:Jack
Of course it's you. (: are you guys about to come out? And what is the deal with the big white sheet?


From:Jack
Yeah in like five minutes. And that is a surprise.


To:Jack
Well fine then, Tell everyone good luck for me! (:


From:Jack
Wham! Bam! Thank you Ma'am! Alex says he wants you to come backstage real fast.


To:Jack
I'll ask Vinny to cover.


I turned to the expecting merch man, with a big smile on m face.

"Hey Vinny?" I called over the pounding music grabbing his attention.

"Yeah?" He asked walking over to where our tables were connected.

"Can you do me a quick favor?" I asked him.

"Fer sure, What's up?" He questioned with a smile.

"Can you watch my set up for a few minutes? Alex wants me to come back stage for a sec." I informed him.

"Yeah I can cover both of our table for a while.But you better hurry because I think they're on soon." He said with another smile.

"Thanks Vinny." I smiled while giving him a side hug.

I laughed as he gave me a gentle shove towards where I had to go to get backstage. I flashed my pass to the guards and walked around into the side door that led to the dressing room. I saw Rian talking to Zack as he beat his drum sticks onto a counter. Zack had his hot pink bass hanging from the strap that was across his shoulder. Jack was readjusting himself in his tight pants and straightening his shirt as Alex was spraying his hair for him with hair spray. His back was to me and I thought it was simply adorable how they helped each other. The little time I have spent with them I have discovered that they we're really close, They we're practical like brothers. I knew all of the guys we're close but I personally think that Jack and Alex are the closest. Kind of like my relationship with Addi. I don't think I could live without her.

I snuck up behind Alex seeing as he was still tweeking with Jack's hair, spraying it when he decided it was where he wanted it. I wrapped my arms around his waist. I buried my face in his back between his shoulder blades. He jumped and let out a little squeal causing Jack and the others in the room laugh. He spun around to face me, wrapping is arms around my back as I moved my arms up around his neck. I smiled up at him, he sent me one of his perfect crooked grins back down in return. I felt a blush creep onto my cheeks as he scanned over my face with his gorgeous brown eyes.

"Hey." He whispered.

"Hi." I replied with a smile.

"Hows your first show going?" He asked me.

"Pretty good, everyone has done great so far. But I'm really excited to see you guys play." I answered.

"Yeah everyone on this tour is really talented. And I'm really excited to play for you." He told me while kissing the tip of my nose. I just giggled. We stood like this just talking for a few minutes before Matt popped his head in to let the guys know that they we're going on in three minutes.

The room cleared out and Alex laced our fingers together and pulled me to side stage. We separated for him to get his in ears and guitar on. He wrapped me in a hug and whispered in my ear how excited he was that I was here and how glad he was that we met. I nodded and agreed.

"Well I better get back, I really want to see why you guys have this huge sheet up. And I want the full experience." I smiled up at him.

"Alright." He sighed.

He leaned down as I stood on my tip toes to meet him half way. Our lips met and I felt the same sparks that lit every nerve in my body on fire. We pulled apart and rested our foreheads against each others.

"Have a good show." I smiled up at him.

"Thanks babe." He smiled back as he locked his gaze with mine through his hair that was hanging slightly over his eyes.

We pulled apart and I hugged the other guys and wished them luck. They all separated and went to their stations it was now pitch black back stage and Matt led me back to the door with his flash light so I wouldn't trip or something. I thanked him and pushed my way back to where Vinny was taking care of our tables.

"Thanks Vinn." I smiled as I resumed my position behind the table. He nodded and saluted me, causing me to laugh.

The music died and the building filled with the notes from Alex and Jack's guitars, Zack's bass soon joined and Rian started in with his drums quickly after him. Lights started d flashing causing the guy's shadows to jump onto the white barrier that blocked everyone's view. I felt my heart beat rising and starting to beat in sync with the beat that was pounding out of the speakers. Butterflies erupted in my stomache as many emotions flooded over me. I was excited, nervous,anxious and thrilled about what was happening around me. My senses we're in overdrive. It was like they hijacked my body. All I could think about and feel was the music and the amazing display that was unfolding before my eyes.

They launched into Lost In Stereo as the curtain dropped. My eyes locked on Alex as I watched the way he handled his guitar. How his mouth moved as his lips formed the words that made up the lyrics of the song. It was one of the most beautiful sights I had ever seen with my own eyes. I was trying to focus on every movement he made, every facial expression that flashed across his perfect face. I tried to absorb every little detail that I could see in as how far away from him I was. I felt a strange unknown force that was pulling me, making every muscle in my body twitch trying to get as close to him as I could. I was completely frozen as I watched Alex, He was starring back at me, Our eyes locked and I felt like I got the wind knocked out of me. He left me breathless.

They played through an entire song, Alex's eyes never leaving mine. I thought that the moment we shared during their sound check was intense but couldn't touch was I was experiencing now. It was like all of the other people in between us made me realize how much I needed him. How much I cared for him already. I wasn't in love with him yet. That's for sure but I knew that the man currently singing and playing on stage in front of all of his fans, surrounded by people that adored him and his work, was going to change my life drastically.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been so long guys! I hope this makes up for it(:

Jack Barakat: Waiting for the Spark to Fade.

John O'Callaghan:Three Kids,One Love.

Lovers;
callmeadreamer
Felicia_Selina
RoRo15
XxMcKeyyxX
Shamelesss
Charlieexo
zillyboo
NerdGlasses
HisGirl


Comment? :D Subscribe? And don't forget to tell your friends! (: