Status: Unsure

Save Me

1

Sitting by the pool with all his friends, Zacky smiled. His life was starting to get better after two years of near constant pain, heartache was a terrible thing, he was sure it was nearly worse then any physical pain he has ever had to endure.

He smiled out towards the little girl in Jimmy’s tattooed arms in the middle of the pool, waving at her as she shrieked and giggled in her honorary uncle’s arms. Ella Baker was everything he lived for, she looked like a mini me of him. Those bright green eyes, and full lips were very much so his, but her head full of curly blond hair and the soft brown tan was all her mother. It used to kill Zacky to look at his baby and see Kristin, it was almost as if god was punishing him, he resented Ella almost when she was born, blamed her almost for taking away Kristin, who died whilst in child birth. Jessie, Matt’s girlfriend, had helped so much, almost moving in just to make sure Ella was being cared for properly whilst he dealt with his grief.

Six months after her birth, he had come to realize that she was all he had left, and has since been trying to make it up to her.

‘What ‘up Vengeance?!’ Brian grinned at his band mate, he knew he was interrupting a train of thought, but the pained look at Zacky’s face seemed like maybe he needed the interruption.

‘Just thinking man’ Zacky nodded towards him, before looking back at Ella.

‘I met this girl the other night I fig-‘ Brian started but was cut off by Zacky

‘No, not interested’ His tone was firm, he was defiantly not keen on being set up, its not like he didn’t want to have a relationship, Kristin would of wanted him to be happy, but he couldn’t do it Ella, what if he stopped paying attention to her? What if the girl didn’t treat Ella right? Too many what ifs for his liking.

Brian dropped it for now, but figured he’d figure some other way to get his friend back into the dating scene.

---

Zacky laid in his huge California king bed, his arms around the small two year old girl he had laying atop of his chest, he inhaled deeply, the sweet smell of his baby girl filled his nose, making him smile and lean to place a kiss on top of her head as she slept. He liked this time in the afternoons he had time off, when he’d lay with her whilst she napped, it was their time.

Ella started to squirm in his arms, as she woke up, stretching, she looked up at Zacky, a curtain of a blond curls covering her bright eyes.

'Hey baby girl' he grinned at her, brushing her hair out of her face, admiring how much like himself she looked ‘Hungry?

Smiling up at her father, she nodded and threw her little arms up around his neck, as he lifted himself off the bed, carrying her out of his room and down stairs.

He paused when he arrived in the living room to find people occupying it. He recognized most of them; his eyes fell on the girl he’d never seen before, as he shifted Ella to sit on his hip.

‘Hello uninvited people’ He joked shaking his head at his friends, as they sat all with beers in their hands ‘Glad to see you made yourselves comfortable’

‘Knew you wouldn’t mind’ Johnny laughed, as Zacky placed the small girl in his arms on the floor, she ran towards Jimmy, standing at between his knee’s, staring at the woman she didn’t recognize.

‘Elle, its rude to stare’ Jimmy scolded with a grin

Zacky watched as the unfamiliar girl, with her long brown hair got on the floor and sat next to Ella, smiling ‘Hey cutie, my names Pia’

‘Aw yeah, this is Pia, Zack’ Brian mumbled pulling faces across the room at Ella, Zacky smiled moving to shake her hand, he was almost knocked back at her beauty, he hadn’t found anyone beautiful since Kristin had died, it almost made him feel warm and squishy inside

What was wrong with him?!
♠ ♠ ♠
it just kind of came to me today, not really sure if I like it?