Status: Busy with school, I'll be updating slowly :(

The Profiler

Surprise Encounter

It’s freezing cold here in Virginia and I was stupid for deciding to walk to campus. I pull my coat tighter to me and walked inside a coffee shop. I ordered my usual and looked around for an empty table. There! I spotted a perfect table, it’s near the window. I was about to walk to the table when a man bumped into me and spilled his coffee onto me.

“Ah! Shit!” I cursed slightly
“Oh my god, I’m extremely sorry. I didn’t see you I was in a hurry” He said giving a tissue paper to me
“Its fine” I didn’t even bother to look at him
“Are you okay? Can I help you with anything?”
“No, I said I’m fine” Glaring at that man, who is by the way very cute.
“Look, I’m really sorry for this, is there anything I could do to make it up to you?”
“You can start by giving me your name?” I said to him
“I’m Spencer, Spencer Reid” He pull out is hand
“Andrea” He looked agitated and he kept looking at his watch
“You got somewhere to be?” I asked bitterly
“Look I’m sorry I have to be somewhere, I’ll make it up to you some other time” He said aplogetically
“Fine”
“Can I have your number then?” He smiled cheekily
I grabbed his hand and write my number across his palm. He smiled and he gave me his card.
“See you later Andrea” He waved at me and walked out of the coffee shop. I looked at his card and surprised, the card reads

Dr. Spencer Reid
Special Agent FBI

Wow, I just gave my number to an FBI agent. But he looked so young; he couldn’t be an FBI agent with a Doctor’s degree. I looked at my watch and shit, I was already late for class. Thank god the coffee shop and the campus wasn’t that far so I ran. I got there right before the professor came in, I took my seat in my usual place. Next to my best friend Abigail.

“Where the hell have you been?” She whispered
“I woke up late” I said as I put out my note books
“Yeah, like I’ll believe that. Seriously what happened?”
“Fine, I got caught up in the coffee shop. Some idiot spilled his coffee all over me”
She chuckled, “Well that would’ve been funny if I was there to see it, what did the guy do?”
I waved the name card in her face, “His number” I smiled
“Hell no!! Really?” She snatched the card from my hand
“An FBI agent? Seriously?” She raised her eyebrows
“But he’s cute; he has brown curly hair, hazel eyes and he’s about our age Abby!”
“But still, an FBI agent? He’s going to carry around a gun and everything”
“Well I think that’s what made him so sexy” I winked at her
“Well? When are you going to call him?”
“I don’t know. I’m not going to call him; if he wanted to talk to me he’ll call me. Well not that I care anyways”

But hell yes, I do care. I kept looking at my phone in class and I hardly pay attention to what Professor Moody said all day. I really wanted to see him again but I don’t know when or how. And I certainly will not call him first.

It was time to go home; usually I would be really excited to go home. But now I’m not and it’s all because of that stupid FBI agent who wouldn’t call me! I know I’m a bit obsessive towards a guy that I’ve met this morning because of some stupid coffee. But I’m curious about him; I really want to get to know him. Stupid FBI!

I finally reached my doorstep and I got in. I put my bags and my books on the counter and went straight to the bathroom. I took a long hot shower to relieve my stress and the thoughts of Dr. Spencer Reid out of my head. I was going to get my books at the counter after I finished showering when I heard a knock on the door. Could that be? Nah, how would he know my address? I opened the door a little and I thought I was losing my mind because there’s no one there. Suddenly someone shout BAM loud enough to bust my ear drums.

“Hey bitch, you made food yet?” Abigail casually let herself in, completely ignoring me whos still overwhelmed by Abigail’s scream. I had no idea human could actually scream that loud.
“I just finished showering, I was thinking about ordering Chinese”
“Chinese? We had Chinese yesterday, come on! I want homemade food!” She threw herself onto the couch
“Well go live with your mom then!” I retorted back
“What’s going on with you?”
“Nothing, I’m going to order pizza, whether you like it or not”
“Is it because of the stupid FBI agent who wouldn’t call you?” She’s being her annoying, miss-know-it-all self
“Maybe, it’s none of your business Abigail Coupoe”
“Don’t say my name that way and maybe he’s just busy. After all, he’s an FBI Agent Andrea” She rolled her eyes. She’s right, maybe he’s doing a case or something, and I’ll just wait and do something else to make myself busy. Hopefully he’ll call tomorrow or I’ll definitely lose my mind.
♠ ♠ ♠
It has been ages since the last time I wrote a story, forgive me for the bad quality or the lack of creativity on my choices of words. Anyway, enjoy! Feedback and subscribers are loved!