Status: Busy with school, I'll be updating slowly :(

The Profiler

Shopping Spree

Abby stayed for the night, she literally took over my room! I hate it when she slept in my bed; she literally kicked me off the bed. I had another bed in my room, especially for her. But she always ended up in mine. Its 8 am in the morning that means I woke up 3 hours earlier than usual. I really don’t know what to do; I never woke up this early before. My class starts at 1 PM, so I really have nothing to do. I sat still on my bed and thought of my home works; I actually have time to do my report. I’m an art major, but this school is different. On the first year we only learn theory, we’re not allowed to even touch a paint brush or a canvas. It’s all about the history, the famous painters and all of that. I have a final project report on the history of art in the 1920-1940s. It’s pretty amazing of what information you can find in the subject. But I was looking forward to the actual painting and making sculptures and stuff.

I took out my laptop and turned it on, just when I realized my internet connection on the apartment has been cut off because I haven’t pay for the bills. I need the internet to finish my work, stupid me because I forgot to take the history book from the library. I decided to take a shower and go to the usual coffee shop because they have free internet service. I went straight to the bathroom and took a quick shower. When I got out Abby was awake.

“What the hell are you doing up?” She asked groggily
“You kicked me from the bed, I got no choice. I’m heading to the coffee shop, wanna come with?”
“Why?”
“It’s too early to do anything, I wanna finish my history report and I got no internet here”
“Wait for me, I’ll go get ready” She jumped out the bed and straight to the bathroom

I checked my phone, in case there’s a text or a missed call while I was asleep but no. Nada. Nothing! Maybe he forgot about me or he lost my number. Anyway, I’m not going to waste my day thinking about him like I did yesterday. I wore my dark blue skinny jeans, off-white long sleeved shirt and my light brown coat. I put on my Jeffrey Campbell ankle boots and grabbed my messenger bag. We walked out from the building and the cold air was like a slap in the face, I could feel my nose is slowly freezing and by the time I got to the coffee shop, it’s going to be completely frozen. We ran to the coffee shop and we were the fourth people standing in the line. I told Abby to tag us a table, the one with couch while I order our usual.

“Toffee Nut Latte and a Caramel Latte” I placed our order
“Anything else? For breakfast right?” The barista asked back
“Umm… Blueberry scone and tuna sandwich”
“Your order will be right up!” Man, that barista sounded so chirpy at 8.30 in the morning, is she on crack or something?
I pay the barista and wait for my coffee, when it’s done I grab my coffee and planed to come back for the scone and the sandwich cause they don’t have trays here. I turned around carrying two hot coffees and the first thing I saw was a guy’s chest. I looked up and saw the last person I would expect to run into, Dr. Spencer Reid.
“Let me help you with those” He took the coffees from my hands, I just kept staring at him
“Where’s your table?” He asked me, I pointed at Abby who’s reading Catcher in the Rye. I grab the scones and the tuna sandwich and followed him to my table.

“Here you go” He puts down the coffee, Abby looked at me and smirked
“So you’re Dr. Spencer Reid huh?” She said in a very annoying tone
“Yes, I’m Spencer”
“Well I’m Abigail, Andrea’s best friend” She stood up and happily shook Spencer’s hand
“Nice to meet you Abigail, Eh Andrea can I talk to you for a second?” I nodded and we stepped outside the coffee shop
“What is it?”
“I’m sorry I didn’t call you” He looked at his feet
“No don’t worry, I wasn’t expecting anyways, you’re busy I supposed” I said coldly
“No, that’s not it. Well yeah I was busy; I was in Philadelphia yesterday trying to solve an actual murder”
“Well that’s fine. Congratulations on solving the crime though” I don’t know why I’m being so cold towards him
“I know this is weird but you maybe wanna get some dinner tonight?” His face was full of expectation. Suddenly the coldness and the upset-ness went away, replaced by a huge grin plastered across my face.
“Sure, I’d love that”
“So, I’ll pick you up at 7 then?” He asked me
“That’s perfect”
“Okay, I gotta run now, I’ll see you tonight” He waved goodbye and went inside a black Suburban SUV. I walked into our table with that same smile on my face, she looked at me puzzled
“What did he do? Proposed?” Her sarcasm is one of the things that I love about her
“No, but I got a date tonight and you don't” I stuck out my tongue
“You bitch! Oh my god, we need to get you dressed! We could skip class today you know” I could see her devil’s horns are sticking out right now
“No way! I’m not going to skip class, Professor Moody would kill us” I crossed my arms, I’m not going to let myself fall into her traps.

***

Right now we’re at the Grand City Mall and we’re actually shopping for clothes. Yes, she finally get me to skip today’s class and go shopping instead. I don’t really know where he’s taking me so I don't have any clue of what kind of clothes should I buy.

“Just buy them all Andrea, in that way you’ll have clothes for every occasion” She said grinning from ear to ear. She loves shopping, and I really mean that. She could spend all day from 9 in the morning until 9 at night in the mall looking around. Okay, I was exaggerating but still! She’s out of control and she’s pushing me into spending my money so I’d be broke the next day
“No way, I’m going to be so broke I cant even by food”
“But then you’ll have the clothes so you wouldn’t have to buy them anymore, think of it as an investment!”
“What kind of investment is this!” I rolled my eyes and continue look for clothes

By the end of the day, I bought 2 dresses, one formal dress, shorts, shirts, jackets you name it. I have it all here in my shopping bag. I spent almost 900 dollars today and that’s going to be the last shopping for at least 2 months. Let’s just hope he showed up and this whole shopping spree is worth it.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I have three subscribers at the moment and mucho love goes to you guys. I do need feedbacks though :) Enjoy this guys!