Photographs

Johnny

you know, when I usually get home from school I always went straight to my room and just listen to music, did I get to do that? Nope, because I was picked up in lanky arms right as I entered the house.

"I missed you Rai-bear." I heard Jimmy say as he put me down.

"I missed ya too Jim-Jim." I said as I let him go. I turned to the entrance to the living room when I heard someone clear there throat.

"What about us?" asked Matt, my second favorite friend of my brothers. I smiled at him then grinned when I saw Brian.

"I don't know, you both do tend to pick on me a lot." I said pretending to walk away from them.

"I told you she'd hold it against us if we crashed her sleep-over." Brian said to Matt. I rolled my eyes at them as I walked into the living room to watch some T.V. but stopped walking when I saw a guy I didn't know, sitting on our couch..

He was most likely taller then me, since everyone is. He had dark brown hair and amazing brown eyes.

"Um, hi." I said, giving him a small wave.

"Hey." he said back, returning the wave.

"Uh, I'm Rai, Zack's little sister." I said sitting next to him on the couch.

He nodded and gave me a small smile. "It's nice to meet you Rai, I'm Johnny."

"Zack, your sisters flirting with short-shit!" Shouted Jimmy as he laid across Johnny and I. I rolled my eyes as Zack came storming into the room.

"Short-Shit, you better keep away from my little sister! And Rai you better not talk to him!" Zack said glaring at him.

I sighed a little irritated. "So I'm not allowed to introduce myself?" I asked him as I pushed Jimmy off of my lap. I rolled my eyes as he made a 'oof' sound as he hit the floor.

"Well as long as he doesn't hit on you." Zack said as his glare slowly lessened.

"Don't worry dude, I'll try not to hit on her to much." Johnny said as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder. I played along and leaned into him, wanting to laugh when Zack started to shake with anger.

I couldn't help but to blush when Johnny licked my cheek. I sat shocked, I wasn't expecting him to lick my cheek.

"I'm going to fucking kiss you!" I heard Zack shout as he stormed over to us. I felt the couch shift as Johnny got up from his spot and started to run away from my big brother as he chased after him.

I started to wipe my cheek to try and get rid of the feeling of Johnny's tongue, when I felt the couch dip down next to me, indicating that someone sat next to me.

"I really did miss you." Brian said as he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer to him. "I missed you too." I said as I laid my head on his shoulder.

Brian and I have been dating on and off for the past six months, we keep arguing about telling my brother or not.

I looked around the room and noticed that we were the only ones in the room. "I thought you guys were coming home in a few weeks, why are you guys here early?" I asked Brian.

"Well, Jordan decided to bail so we needed a new bassist. So Matt called up Johnny and here we are picking up short-shit and getting ready to leave again."

I nodded my head. "Can I come with you guys?" I asked Brian, giving him the puppy dog look.

"That's something you should ask your brother and parents. And what about school?"

"That's true. Screw school, I'm going to become a photographer. All I need to know is how to use a camera."

Brian rolled his eyes and pecked me on the fore head before he stood up. "I gotta go, I promised my dad I'd visit while I was in town." Brian said as he walked out of the room and out of my house.

I sighed and laid down on the couch, I needed to find a way so my brother and his friends would let me come on tour with them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Don't hate me guys, I only made Rai in a relationship to add drama. :P
Please leave me awesome comments! And Subscribe.

PS I'm in a giving mood so if you read a story I made that hasn't been updated in a while tell me and I'll update it.
And can someone make me a banner?