Sequel: This Dream Isn't Done
Status: Completed! Check out the sequel!

I've Got Luck

Recovering...In a New Way

I wake up the next morning, feeling better than before. I slowly sit up and see Alex beside me, sound asleep. I smile at the sight and I get up, headed to have a shower. I finish up fast and dry off. I wrap the towel around myself and walk into my room. I see my bed is empty and I look around my room, Alex not in here. I suddenly hear a guitar and I walk over into the living room. I see Alex sitting on my couch, his hair messy and he looks a little tired as he strums the guitar. I walk up and watch him play. He glances up, taking in the towel.
“Just get out?” He smiles.
“Pretty much,” I say and sit beside him, “what were you playing?”
“Not sure yet,” he chuckles, “just playing.”
“It sounded nice.”
He smiles, “maybe I’ll make a song out of it.”
"Isn't it hard with your cast?" I ask glancing at it.
"It's easier that it's my strumming hand."
I smile. He puts the guitar down and pulls me closer to him.
“How are you feeling today?”
He’s always asking.
“Better,” I say.
“Because seeing you in this towel,” he begins to say.
I laugh and get up, slowly backing away as our eyes stay on each other until I turn to make a run for it. He gets up and chases me. Once he catches me, he pins me gently against the wall.
"Not today," I hold my hands to his chest.
”And why not today?”
I sigh, “it’s not the best idea.”
“Why?” He frowns.
“It’s just,” I think, “it’s not right.”
“What isn’t right about it?” He asks frustrated.
“Alex,” I begin.
“If you don’t want to be with me, just tell me, Ash, I don’t want to keep falling for you when nothing is going to come out of it,” he says.
“You already got something out of me," I respond with a little irritation.
“What?”
“You had sex with me. Wasn’t that what you wanted?”
He looks at me, a little hurt, “you think that’s all I want?”
“Isn’t it?” I ask quietly.
He lets go of me and steps away, “never.”
“You actually want me?”
“Of course,” he says.
I stare at him, not sure what to say. He begins to turn away but I grab him and he looks at me. I pull him closer, pressing my lips to his, he hesitates and I trace my tongue on his bottom lip. I feel his hands on my waist, pushing me closer to the wall and kisses me back. I wrap my arms around his neck as the kiss deepens. Things become more heated, a little more rough then I feel a small sharp pain and I cry out a little. Alex pulls back instantly.
“Did I do something?”
I shake my head, “just spasms.”
“Where?”
“My back again.”
He takes me to my bed, prompting me to lay down and he begins massaging me. After a few minutes, I feel his lips on my shoulder and I turn over to face him. He looks down at me and slowly lowers himself to kiss me. I kiss him back and his tongue slips inside my mouth and explores. His hand runs up and down my side as he begins to kiss my neck and I tug a little at his shirt. He pulls back, giving me a confused look.
“I thought you didn’t want to,” he says quietly.
“Just be gentle,” I whisper.
He hesitates before doing anything and I pull him down, pressing my lips to his. He kisses me back and we pull his shirt off. I kiss his neck and I feel him moving as he pulls his boxers down. He presses his lips to mine and I feel his hand move over to the top of my towel and he pulls it open. He kisses my neck, slowly moving further down to my chest. He presses his lips to my breasts and my back automatically arches and there’s a pain, I make a small noise. Alex stops and looks at me.
“Are you okay?” I nod, “we can stop,” he says and I know he doesn’t want to.
I smile, “I’ll be fine.”
He kisses me again and parts my legs. He slowly pushes inside me and I bite my bottom lip. I keep the pain to myself, not wanting him to stop. He slowly thrusts and my legs wrap around his waist and I push myself further into my pillows. His lips press to my shoulder and he gently bites on it and I let out a soft giggle. I kiss his lips as he speeds up just a little. He gently presses his forehead to mine and we lock eyes as he continues to thrust. We both soon reach our climax, he presses his lips to mine to muffle the moans that try to escape form my mouth. He gets off of me, falling to my side and I slowly roll over to kiss him.
“Um,” he says quietly once I pull back.
“What?”
“What was that?” He asks looking at me.
“The kiss or…?” I ask quietly.
“Sex,” he chuckles.
“I don’t know,” I whisper.
“Are we together now?”
I remain silent, thinking hard about this.
“Can I be honest?” I ask quietly.
“Please.”
“Would you wait for me?” I ask and look at him.
“Wait for you?”
I nod, “give me some time to be alone.”
He looks over at me, “as long as I get you in the end.”
I smile, he kisses me gently and pulls back, “should we start the alone time…now?”
“Not yet,” I whisper as I rest my head on his bare chest.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope this was good enough!
I hate writing sex scenes...I feel uncomfortable especially when I have people reading it! =P
Anywaaaays!
Comment/Subscribe? :)