Status: Read Some Of My Other Stories Too!<33333

Runaway

12

(A few weeks later)
Jenna’s pov
I had healed up perfectly and I decided I was ready to leave.

Don’t get me wrong, these guys are cool and all but I don’t need to be a burden.

I tiptoed down the stairs, I found a bright orange sleeping bag, 200 bucks, and grabbed some beer from their kitchen then I headed out.

My feet dragged a bit when I walked away from the house, and down the street.

I walked down the street and looked for someone.

There was a guy looking like he knew what he was doing standing at the opening of an ally way.

I walked over, “What do ya got?” I asked.

He smirked and motioned for me to follow him.

Which I did, I ended up getting some cocaine and weed.

I used up almost half of the cocaine.

It was the best feeling in the world, I felt like I owned the world.

I found a broken piece of mirror, and I kept checking my nose every two minutes for residue.

My nose was red and messed up right now.

I started to feel jittery like someone was watching me as I climbed into the sleeping bag.

My nose burned and it made me want to kill myself but I couldn’t stop.

I started drinking Jack and finally passed out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading, commenting, and subscribing!

Woohoo! Comments rock!