Status: Read Some Of My Other Stories Too!<33333

Runaway

13

Jimmy’s pov
I shuffled past Jenna’s room and peeked in.

“Jenna.” I whispered thinking that she might be sleeping still.

Then I noticed that she wasn’t in her bed.

“Guys!” I yelled.

A few minutes later they came down stairs, “What the fuck? It’s 6 in the morning.” Matt complained.

“Jenna’s missing.” I blurted out.

Zacky walked into the kitchen, “Dude my money’s gone and some of our beer.”

Matt looked around then spoke, “And that orange sleeping bag, what the hell dude I told you not to let her in the house.”

I pulled on my jacket and shoes and started walking out of the house.

“Where are you going?” Johnny asked.

“To find her!” I yelled, Brian got in to the SUV, and I got in the passenger side.

Brian drove along the rode around the park then I saw it, an orange sleeping bag.

“STOP!” I yelled making Brian hit the breaks.

I ran over to the bag and notice a small bag next to it.

I knew what it was, she was doing drugs.

I threw the bag away and lifted up the sleeping bag, carrying her back to the SUV.

“Is she okay?” Brian asked.

“I don’t know, she was doing cocaine.” I sighed.

We drove back to the house and I carried her inside, I pulled her out of the sleeping bag and inside of it I found a bag of weed and a broken piece of a mirror.

Matt walked in and looked like he was about to make a comment but I stopped him, “Don’t even say it.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing!

I love all of the comments from you guys!