Status: Read Some Of My Other Stories Too!<33333

Runaway

15

Jenna’s pov
I sat in the kitchen for a while trying not to think about how bad I wanted a fix.

I heard the front door open and a high-pitched squeal.

“Mother fucker.” I groaned lifting my head off the counter and going into the living room to see what the commotion was about.

I spotted a blonde woman attacking Matt with hugs and kisses, which of course he didn’t deny.

She stopped when she noticed me and quickly got off of Matt and stuck her hand out to me, “I’m Valery Matt’s girlfriend but call me Val.”

I smirked and introduced myself acting like a smart ass, “I’m Jenna, but call me Jenna.”

She laughed awkwardly before taking back her hand and taking her place next to Matt.

I crossed my arms over my chest as Matt gave me a look that said leave I’m about to bone my girl.

I rolled my eyes before walking out to the back yard and throwing off my shoes, rolling up my pant legs then sticking my feet in the water.

“Hey.” Brian and Zacky sat down next to me.

I nodded a ‘hey’ at them then looked back at the water.

Zacky opened a can a beer then took a sip before holding it in front of me.

“Wanna sip?” He asked a grin on his face.

My eyes lit up as I reached for the can, but Jimmy’s voice stopped me.

“What are you doing?” He asked/yelled, causing me to turn around really fast, slam into Brian and knock both of us into the pool.

Brian wrapped his arms around me protectively as we hit the water and went under.

I gasped for air when he pulled us back up to the surface.

“Whoa, okay there darlin’?” Brian asked helping me out of the pool.

“Yeah.” I breathed hugging the ground.

Zacky pulled me into a hug apologizing for tempting me and Jimmy hugged me to.

“Can you not swim?” Brian asked handing me a towel to wrap around myself.

I looked down at my feet; I hated to admit my weaknesses.

I looked up and saw Jimmy whisper something to Zacky who nodded then walk into the house.

Brian hugged me, “It’s okay you’ll learn.”

We stayed outside for a while before heading inside when Brian and I were completely dry.

I took a shower then pulled on a pair of Black Veil Brides shorts, and an Adventure Time tank top.

I said goodnight to the guys then Jimmy stopped me.

“By the way we’re having a pool party tomorrow.” He spoke.

“Fan-fucking-tastic.” I rolled my eyes and spoke sarcastically.

He smirked and hugged me unexpectedly then whispered, “You shouldn’t say fuck so much you might give someone the wrong impression.”

I rolled my eyes and slipped out of his arms, then turned around to face him.

“Really, maybe that’s exactly what I wanted to do.” I spoke then winked at him and walked up the stairs.

I felt like I had butterflies in my stomach as I crawled into my bed and pulled the covers over me.

I turned on my side so I could look out the window.

“Goodnight moon.” I spoke to myself thinking of the book that my brother used to always read to me when our parents were fighting.

I missed him out of all of my family.

I defiantly didn’t miss my mom, dad, or stepparents.

They were the reason I was in Huntington Beach, California instead of Olympia, Washington.

I pushed the thoughts out of my mind and concentrated on falling asleep until I finally passed out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading, commenting, and subscribing!

Long time no see?