Status: Read Some Of My Other Stories Too!<33333

Runaway

25

(2 months later)
Jimmy’s pov
It had been two long months since Jenna walked out of the front door and out of my life. I hadn’t seen her since then, everyday without hearing her voice is pure torture, sometimes I would wake up thinking I heard her laughter but I would wake up to find it was nothing but my imagination.

The day after she left everyone but Matt sat in the living room without speaking. In the silence we could hear sobs coming from Matt’s room. He never really hated Jenna, he just didn’t understand her, he didn’t know how to handle a teenager who had been through all of that.

I had broken up with Sam because I was sick of her attitude I wanted to be with someone who understands me, cares about me, and isn’t plastic. I wanted to be with Jenna and it killed me everyday knowing that I didn’t go after her right as she walked out of that door.

We were sort of taking a break from touring right now because we really couldn’t handle it with all of the emotional stress we had been going through. (God I sound like a chick when I say that)

“Okay if Jenna can move on then so can we.” I stated standing up getting everyone’s attention.

Matt looked up at me, “What are we going to do?”

“Let’s go rent a movie we haven’t done that for a while.” Brian suggested.

I nodded, “Lets go.”

I grabbed my wallet and car keys then we all got into my car and drove to the movie store.

Right as we pulled up and walked through the door a girl wearing a name tag that read: Amie, walked past us. Zacky gave her a weird look, she smiled, “Someone will be right with you.”

Then she turned to look up at the stairs and yelled, “Jenna get down here.”

I looked at Johnny he shook his head, “Lots of girls are named Jenna.”

The first thing I saw was the black hair with a big white streak going through it, then her bluish-green eyes.

“Jenna.” I breathed.

Amie walked past us and out of the store once Jenna had come down the stairs.

Jenna hopped over the counter and typed something in on the computer before looking up at us. We all looked like a deer caught looking into the headlights.

“Jimmy.” She whispered looking strait at me.

“Jenna.” I whispered back before running over to the counter, Jenna jumped over the counter landing strait into my arms.

I held her to my chest as the rest of the guys raced over and joined the hug everyone was talking at the same time so that all of the words got jumbled together.

“You can come back and live with us it’s no problem.” I said and I knew she heard it because she pulled away from us backing into the counter.

“No.” She shook her head.

“What why?” The happiness in our eyes died.

“I love you guys and thank you for getting me away from the drugs and alcohol but I can’t go back.” Jenna pulled something out of her pocket.

She handed me a dog tag, I gave her a confused look but she motioned for me to read it.

On it read:

To: Jimmy with love
You showed me how to live, how to enjoy life, how to be happy with who I am, and most importantly you showed me how to love.
From: Jenna

I looked back up at her after reading it she stepped forward taking it from my hands then standing on her tip-toes to put it around my neck.

“Why can’t you come back?” I repeated

“I have a life now, friends, a job, and a place to rest my head.” She stated.

My heart felt like it fell out of my chest at that moment, “Promise me you’ll come visit sometime.”

“I promise.” She smiled pecking me on the lips softly before jumping over the counter again and walking into the back.

What are you doing your letting the girl of your dreams walk away again! The voice in my head yelled.

“I’ll be back later.” I pointed the guys towards the door they gave me a look but left.

I hopped over the counter and walked up the stairs to see three doors that said names on them.

The one on the end said: Jenna in big bold letters.

Without knocking I opened the door and walked in, “Jenna hear me out I know you had issues with your family but just because you stay with us doesn’t mean that we’re going to hurt you. Even Matt was upset when you left that’s the first time I’ve ever heard him cry. You make my life better, I broke up with Sam because she wasn’t the girl I thought she was she was plastic and wasn’t what I wanted in a women at all, you’re the one I want I don’t care about the age difference in fact I’ll even wait for you to turn 18 I won’t try anything I swear. This is going to sound so cliché but it’s true you Jenna Listing complete my life.”

“Are you sure Jimmy? Are you sure you really want a screw up like me?” Her voice came from the doorway.

I turned around to see her standing there tears in her eyes.

“Your not a screw up Jenna, your perfect.” I picked her up and spun her around.

“Your everything I’ve ever wanted.” I cried.

She smiled and wrapped her arms around my neck, “Do you mean it Jimmy?”

“I love you.” I pressed my forehead to hers staring strait into her beautiful eyes.

“I love you two.” A smile graced her pink lips.

My arms wrapped around her waist pulling us closer together, as my lips met hers for the most electrifying kiss I’ve ever had the pleasure of receiving.

We pulled apart only to smile at each other, “I’ll go but I’m not giving up this job.”

“Whatever you want babe.” I smiled.

She left the room for a bit to tell her boss then came back and introduced her to me before packing up her stuff and letting me take her back to my I mean our home.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's not over yet!

Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing!