The Captain of the Football Team

The Captain Of The Football Team Chapter 10

I quickly stood up and back away from Jake.
Coach walked in and looked from Jake to me.
“You should know better,” he said looking at Jake. “We can’t afford to lose you but, I did say no dating teammates. So for tomorrow’s game you’re benched”.
“But coach-” I started.
“Scott, don’t dig a bigger grave. I will not have whores on my team. If I see this again I won’t be so nice. Understood?”
“Yes coach,” I said as he left.
Jake stood up and grabbed his jacket. He smirked at me and left the closet.
I sighed and grabbed my jacket and left. I meet Janet near the field and she drove us into town.
We were going back to school shopping. We need school books and other supplies and crap.
Janet and I loved back to school shopping, especially for clothes. While we were out we got our nails done and went to Fridays for dinner.
Around eight o’clock we came back to our dorm.
“Are you coming?” Janet asked as she opened the dorm door.
“Not yet,” I said. “I need to talk to someone”.
“Whatever,” she sighed walking into our dorm.
I headed to Jake’s dorm. I need to talk to him about earlier. Coach might have given him a break I sure as hell wasn’t.
I knocked on the door and waited.
“Can I help you?” asked an unfamiliar face.
“Yea, is Jake here?”
“He’s in the bathroom,”
“I’ll wait,”
He rolled his eyes and opened the door for me.
“Thanks,”
“You’re not one of his whores are you?”
“No,”
“Okay good. I’m in a middle of a game and the last this I want to do is leave”.
“You must be his lucky roommate,”
“That I am,” he smiled. “I’m Jon,”
“Toni,” I said smiling back at him.
“So, why is a pretty nice girl like you coming over here to see an asshole like him?” Jon asked as he put on his headset.
“I have a bone to pick with him,”
“Ah, okay. Well if you excuse me I have to steal from the rich and kill anyone who gets in my way”.
“Have fun,” I said chuckling.
“Always do,” Jon disappeared into his room and I waited for Jake in the living room.
“What are you doing here?” Jake asked walking into the living room with a towel around his waist.
“Put some clothes on,” I said facing away from him.
“This is my dorm; I’ve lived here for four years”.
I rolled my eyes. “What was that crap you pulled this morning?”
“That’s how men play football. They actually throw the ball so the other person can catch it”.
“I’m taking about after practice, in the closet,”
“Oh! That? That was me making sure you never play football again,” Jake smiled proudly at me.
“Why would you do that?”
“Because, football is a man’s sport!”
“I don’t give a damn what it is. I’m good at it and I love the sport! Why would you give me a spot on the team, just to take it way? Is it because I didn’t sleep with you?”
“No! I just realized that women belong in the kitchen and men belong on the field,”
I smacked him on the cheek, hard enough to see a red mark.
Jake rubbed his cheek and smirked at me. “What? Can’t handle the truth?”
“Just like you can’t handle the fact that I’m a better football player than you are”.
“No you’re not,”
“Yes, I am,” I said walking away from him.
Jake grabbed my arm and pulled me to him and kissed me.
He wrapped his arms around me and held me close to his damp, muscular body.
I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled his head closer to mine.
This is the second time I kissed him. I’m not proud of this.
I pulled away. “No, let go of me,” I said trying to push him away.
“Don’t fight it,” he said kissing me again.
He pulled my leg up around his waist and pulled me on the sofa. Jake was on top of me and his hands roamed my body. I felt him poking through his towel as our kiss got hotter.
I nibbled his lower lip and he moaned as he slowly pressed his groin into mine.
He moved his lips down my neck and chest causing me to moan and arch my back.
Jake kissed me again. My hands roamed his chest and the edge of his towel. A part of me was wondering what was underneath. Jake unbuttoned my jeans and slowly pulled then down.
“Whoa!” Jon said causing Jake and I to stop. “I knew I should have left.”
“Shit!” I said pushing Jake off of me.
He smirked at me as I got off the couch.
I smacked Jake again and fixed my jeans.
I quickly left Jake’s dorm and headed to mine.
“You were gone long,” Liam said as I walked in.
“Yeah, I need a long bath,” I said heading to the bathroom.