The Captain of the Football Team

The Captain Of The Football Team Chapter 9

“Only lesbians play football!? Who does this asshole think he is? The king of the world!” I paced around the living room eating a candy bar angrily. Janet, Joel and Liam watched me as I walked around the room.
“Take it easy, Toni,” Janet said. “I know you’re not a lesbian, you know you’re not a lesbian, who cares what he thinks?”
“That’s not the point! You can’t treat people like that! If a fight he wants, a fight he’s going to get!” I said crushing my candy bar.
“Um…you might want to rethink about that statement. Football hazing is just as bad as sorority hazing. We don’t want to see you get hurt. You’re one of the best player on the team,” Joel said.
“So what? I’m just supposed to sit there and take his abuse?”
“Not exactly…” he said.
“Kill him with kindness,” Janet said.
“Ugh!” I groaned.
“That’s not a bad idea,” Liam said.
“Okay, Okay,” I sighed. “I’ll be a good little girl, for now!”
“That’s our girl,” I sat down between Joel and Liam and sighed.
*****
The rest of the week was all about football and getting ready for school. The football game was on Saturday. It not only starts off our season but our school year.
Today we went over our plays and actually practiced them. Coach put me in the game a lot. My job was to catch Jake’s passes and run then to the end zone.
Today was Friday and practice was just starting. Coach had us go over the plays again just as a reminder.
“Before I let you guys go, I want to make one thing clear. Toni is the only girl on this team and we’re going to treat her with respect! That also means no dating. Is that understood?”
“Yes coach!” the guys said back.
I smiled and slowly raised my hand.
“Yes, Scott?” he asked.
“I have an idea,” I said.
“What’s that?” he asked.
“In high school we did a play called Little Titans. The quarterback, Jake, passes the ball to the fastest person on the team, me, but pretends to throw the ball to someone else, Joel, hopefully he’ll get tackled and I’ll run down to the end zone with the strongest person, Dylan, protecting me from being tackled. We only used this when we needed to.”
“Make sense, we’ll try it,”
I smiled. “Thanks coach,”
“Warm up!”
We left the locker room and did our warm up drill under Jake’s command. Afterwards we broke into our two teams and coach told us what to do.
We had possession first. Coach told us what plays he wanted us to do and the game started.
We managed to be at the twenty yard line.
Joel ran over to us after Coach told him the play. “He wants us to do Toni’s play. Set up like we’re doing the Blue play but Toni needs to stay behind Jake. Jake pass her the ball and Dylan, you need to break free to help Toni. I’ll be open for a fake pass. Fred, you need to be there to back up Toni and Dylan. Got it?”
The guys and I nodded and got into our spots.
Liam passed the ball to Jake and he handed it to me before looking around for an open pass. I sprint to the sidelines and ran up the field. Dylan was near by pushing the defense away from us. I crossed over the end zone and did a little dance.
Coach blew the whistle and called us over.
“Little Titans seemed to work for us. We’ll use it when we need to. We’ll all ways set up like that. Got it? Good! Hit the showers”. We nodded and walked over to the locker rooms.
I quickly got changed and left the girls locker room. Janet and I had plans to go shopping.
“Scott!”
I turned around and faced Jake.
“What do you want?”
“Congratulations, coach seems to like you,”
“Thanks,” I said
He took my head and me into the supply closet.
“It smiles like dude in here,”
Jake chuckled before sitting in a chair. He pulled me over to him. “Sit,”
“No thanks,” I said.
Jake sighed before kissing me. I kissed back rather quickly and straddled him in the chair.
He pulled off my jacket as I did the same to him.
I nibbled his lower lips and he moaned as his hands got a little too friendly.
“What do we have here?” coach said.