So, I Love My Best Friend

So, I Love My Best Friend Chapter 15

“Hey handsome man,” I said closing the door behind Chauncey. He wanted to talk to be about Jerry.
I don’t know why it bothered him so much. He told me that I should start dating. Sure, Jerry isn’t the best guy to date but once you get to know him he’s not that bad of a guy. I was really starting to like him, actually.
“I don’t trust Jerry. There I said it. I can’t stand to see you unset and if he hurts you…I don’t know what I’ll do. You’re too amazing, Clarissa,”
I smiled. “Thanks for caring about me but I’ll be fine. We’re not that serious yet so, you can sleep well tonight,”
“Clarissa…”
“Trust me okay, I trust him so that means you should too,”
“Fine,” he said as he ran his fingers through his hair. “You two haven’t…?”
“No!” I said smacking his arm. “I wouldn’t have done that with him. Not with anyone not now,”
“Okay, good,” Chauncey said. “My baby girl’s still pure”.
I laughed. “I plain on staying that way for a while,” I said walking into the living room.
“Want anything to eat or drink?”
“I’m fine, Rose feed me,”
“I can take that in two very different ways,”
“Get you’re mind out the gutter please,”
I smiled at him. “Fine, fine. How are you two anyway?”
“We’re getting serious,” Chauncey smiled. “I really like her. She’s not like the other girls I’ve dated. Plus, she likes you,”
“Sure, she does,”
“I’m serious. She talked about double dating with you and Jerry again,”
“When?”
“Whenever, I guess,”
“Okay, I’ll tell Jerry tonight,”
“I still don’t get it,”
“I like him a lot, Chauncey. Be happy for me,”
“Fine, but only because I’ve dated some bitches in the last couple of years. I’m sorry,”
I smiled. “Thank you and mention it, you put me through hell,”
Chauncey laughed and hugged me tightly. I hugged him back and rested my head on his chest.
“You’re awesome, don’t forget that,” he said before kissing my forehead.
“Thanks,” I smiled at him. “You’re just as amazing,”
“I know,” he smirked. “See you tomorrow, bright and early,”
“Bright and early,” I said walking him to the door.
We hugged each other one last time before Chauncey left and I headed back to my room.
I barely got any work done with Jerry here.
He kept on staring at me as I worked, when I look at him he would kiss me. Then we’d end up talking about something and I would get off track.
I smiled at myself as I thought of him.
Jerry. What a character.
******
School came and went. Nothing happened and it pretty much sucked.
I had a lot of test today and two of my teachers were absent so we had to do sub work. Fun!
Jerry took me home and he came inside without an invitation this time. I led him upstairs, into my room. I closed the door then faced him.
Jerry wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed me.
He pulled away and smiled at me. “Hi,”
“Hi,” I giggled.
“How was you’re day?” he asked as his hands fell below my butt.
“Boring,” I sighed wrapping my arms around his neck.
“Miss me?” he asked lowering his head.
“A little,”
Jerry smirked and squeezed my butt causing me to squeal in surprise.
“Alright, so I missed you a lot,”
“How much?”
“Way too much,” I said kissing him.
Jerry held me close to him as we kissed. I pulled away and he still held me close to him.
“What if, I told you that I don’t want this to be fake anymore?” he asked resting his forehead against mine.
“I would say I concur,”
“Really?”
I nodded my head before I kissed him again.
“I want to be you’re real boyfriend, Clarissa,”
“I want you to be too,” I said smiling.
“Does this mean I get lucky? I can’t quite cold turkey,” he said cupping my butt again.
I smiled. “We’ll see about that?”
“Can I at least get a little action?”
I smirked at him and pushed him on his back on my bed.
Before I could stop myself, I took off my shirt and tank and threw it on my bedroom floor.
Jerry smiled as I crawled on top of him. “How’s this for action?” I asked looking down at him.
“Perfect,” he said wrapping his arms around me.
Our lips meet and Jerry’s hands roamed my shirtless body giving me goosebumps. His hands went up my back as I pulled on the hem of his shirt. Jerry slowly pulled away and took off his shirt exposing his nicely toned body. I kissed him again and sucked on his lip ring. He moaned a little and his hands went to my bra clasp. He unhooked it and took it off. He cupped my right boob as we kissed. His other hand played with my belt. He pulled away and kissed my neck. I played with his soft hair as moans escaped my lips.
“How far can I go?” he whispered in my ear as he undid my belt and jeans.
“I think this is enough action for one day,” I said getting off of him.
I quickly got dressed and joined him on my bed.
“I was just getting started,” he said.
“I know,” I giggled looking at his pants. “Down boy,” I said patting his zipper area.
“I could use some help with math homework,”
“Well, lets get to it,” I said grabbing my book bag.