So, I Love My Best Friend

So, I Love My Best Friend Chapter 26

“I’ll see you at lunch,” Chauncey said before kissing me.
I smiled, “That you will”.
“Go learn something,” Chauncey said giving my butt a slight tap.
I giggled as I walked into the classroom. Jerry was already sitting down flipping through his notes. We were having a test today and as usual, our scatter brained teacher was no where to be found.
I walked over to him and sat down. “Hey,” I said looking over at him.
“Sup?” he muttered as he wrote something down.
“Look, I know this is hard for you-”
“I don’t want to talk about it.”
“You can’t ignore it.”
“Yes, I can. You got what you wanted; this is what was supposed to happen. You and Chauncey together,” Jerry said facing me. “I didn’t except to fall in love with you, but shit happens. On the plus side, my sex life is great.”
I rolled my eyes, “Well, good for you.”
“Thanks, since there’s no sub, I’ll be in the parking lot.”
“Doing what?” I asked watching him walk out.
“Smoking,” he said nonchalantly.
“I thought you were clean?”
“The things you do to me, babe, you will never know,” he said walking out.
I sighed and closed my notebook. I slipped my cell phone out of my pocket and texted Chauncey, asking him if he wanted to go to lunch early.
Fifteen minutes later we were on our way to a near by pizzeria.
“So, do you want to hang out after school?” he asked opening the door for me.
“Don’t we always,” I asked getting in line.
“Touché,” he chuckled. “I was thinking we should try something new.”
“I was thinking we get the same thing.”
“I was thinking we should try something new.”
I kissed him on the lips and smiled.
“Cheese pizza it is,” he said.
I smiled and kissed him again. Chauncey smiled and pulled away. He hugged me and gave the man our order.
We talked at our table and waited for our pizza. Moments later we were full and heading back to school.
“You know,” I said. “We have thirty more minutes before we have to go back to school. What do you want to do?”
“I could pull over and hang out in the back seat.”
I gave him a look.
He laughed. “I’m joking. I wouldn’t pressure you into anything.”
“Good.”
Chauncey took my hand and kissed it before holding it in his. I smiled at him and turned up the radio.
“Want to hang out at the mall?” he asked.
“That’s fifteen minutes away.”
“The park!” Chauncey said turning into the parking lot.
I giggled as he parked the car under a tree. We got out and headed over to the swings, hold hands.
“Push me?” he asked.
“Sure,” I said walking behind the swings. I pushed Chauncey for a few minutes before my arms started to hurt. I sat next to him and we swung together, trying to get higher than the other.
Moments after than we walked the money bars.
“Can you still hang upside down?” Chauncey asked.
“Let’s find out,” I said. I jumped up and pulled myself up and forced my feet into the little hole. Once my knees were through I let myself hang down. “Tada!”
Chauncey smiled and clapped. “The kid’s still got it.”
“I know,” I said smiling and trying to keep my shirt from ridding up.
I felt Chauncey staring at my belly button ring.
“Still against it?”
“It’s growing on me. It has been a year.”
I smiled. “Good,”
Chauncey bent down to kiss me. I smiled and kissed back.
We pulled away and grinned at each other. “Just like when we were kids,” he said.
“Yeah…” I said trying to get down.
“Time for school,” he said checking his phone.
“Fun!” I said taking his hand. Chauncey kissed me before heading to his car.