Status: On Going

My Inspiration

Picture Perfect

I was just about to jolt off upstairs to take the pictures of him all over my walls off. I cant believe I completely forgot about those pictures! Guh this is one of the worst days in my life. And my mom not doing her normal welcoming thing when I come home I was left with no option. Unless if I kind of throw him out of the house.

But that would be asking you to shoot your dog. It just doesn't work out because you love them to much and it's very wrong to do that.

"Wow your house is so nice. Mine is still getting that homey feel to it. But this is like home sweet home. How long have you lived here?"

"Forever." Simply said having my coat thrown on the coat rack. He did the same thing, those eyes were every where but on me. Ding! Hey idea.

"You can check out the family room. It's more homey." He looked at me and shrugged a bit.

"No it's okay." Please just go and take ten minutes to look at it! Yes I had that many pictures of him. He's practically my wall paper. Maybe it'll take more than ten minutes. Because he's on my ceiling as well.

"Ayan you unhealthy thing for this b- oie." My mother had started to say something I really didn't want her to finish while coming down the stairs. She was holding one of the pictures of him. I know it because it's the only pictures I have laying around my room while the others are in boxes under my bed or on my computer.

"Mom Kasi. Kasi my mom." He smiled brightly at her as she quietly in complete shock finished the rest of the stairs and just stared at him.

"Hello Mrs umm."

"Kiziah..."

"Mrs.Kiziah it's nice to meet you. Wow your pretty." I looked around nervously and took the chance to snatch the picture away from her and fold it.

"Yeah mom talk to him for a bit while I go to the restroom." Dashing up the stairs spotting my bedroom door. Throwing it open. A few pictures of him that were on the floor caught a few moments of air before sliding against the floor once again. Leaning over grabbing the bundle that was there and flying over to my closet pushing it open with my foot. Throwing the pictures on the floor. Running across my room to my desk grabbing another bundle making a few trips before hearing a cough. Which made my whole body freeze at the entrance of my closet. The pictures fell to the ground . I only had managed to get the ones off of my bed, floor, and every other furniture in my room.

Please be mom, please be mom, please be mom. Forcefully turning my head the emerald eyes were all over the room for one moment then on me. That's not my mom. Looking back into the closet before just walking in it having the door slide shut behind me. I'm going to die of embarrassment. Yet I wanted to take a picture of it. My hands skimming my neck where the camera usually hung if I wasn't holding it. It wasn't there.

That's right I left it on the desk during the whole clean up fiasco. Mh

"So...when I asked about seeing pictures. I didn't think they would all be of me." His voice was right next to the closet door. Going into a puddle meaning falling to my feet and curling up under the jackets and shirts that hung low on hangers not minding the pictures or how uncomfortable they were.

"I do have to say it's a bit creepy that I'm every where. It's a bit unnerving." Why don't you just kill me now and end it. Please. Seeing light shine in the closet and hearing the door slide open. Kasi was a few feet from me. But I was to embarrassed to look.

"Wow your really red." Kasi's chuckle was sweet sounding. Which made me feel even more horrible.

"Oh come out of there already or you will really die of embarrassment." Feeling his hand on my arm which had me suppress a shiver. Being pulled out and up to my feet I didn't look him in the eyes. Those eyes that I had fell in love with immediately. Well I was ignoring them till a flash temporarily blinded me. When the dots left I looked up and saw he was holding my camera once more. He smiled at me as if he was happy about my obsession over him.

"There your finally looking at me. Keep it that way." My eyes wanted to avert from his but it's like they were glued there.

"Now stay there and hold still." Kasi let my arm go and pulled my camera up to his face. What is he doing? It came clear as he now pressed the take button rapidly.

"H-hey what are you doing?" Covering my eyes from the many flashes. Feeling my hand being grabbed and pulled away. The blackness fading. Kasi was back and smiling at me again this time with a laugh.

"Taking enough pictures of you so I can have you all over my walls."

"Why?" Kasi moved in closer where my heart was about to fly up out of my chest. Leaning my head away from his as our chests brushed up against each other. His breath caressing my neck. I'll die feeling like I was in heaven. His hand brought up the camera again. His eyes never leaving mine. The camera clicked a few more times and then more. My eyes widened bigger than the moon as his lips pressed against my neck.

"Nh." It was like some force was pulling my eyes closed. The camera flashed again as his free hand slid around my waist and pulled me closer. Those lips pressed soft kisses against my neck before letting his teeth joined, they pulled at the skin for a moment before he sucked on the patch .

"Ah."Moaned another flash came and then another as I covered my mouth from the sound. Kasi pulled away and smirked like he just won something grand.

"Did that explain well enough?" Explain what? That you made me even more embarrassed than I already was? Making me moan. But I never expected having someone suck on your neck would feel so good.

"W-what?"

"Guess not." Kasi returned his lips to my skin but this time my mouth. Feeling my eyes were about to pop out of my skull his deep dark ones that pulled me in like a vortex. This must be a dream. Feeling my hands slide up his chest and fist his shirt to pull him closer. Kasi groaned in my mouth as his tongue swirled around mine sucking sweetly.

"Mh..." Our lips separated with a pop. My breath was no where to be found as his feathered my cheeks.

"Did that do it?"

"Do that again." Breathlessly said he only smiled before doing so. They tasted like orange cream. Another thing to be addicted to. Please don't end. Feeling a tug at my chest to the thought of this moment ending. Now that I have him here I don't want to let him go. Please don't go.

But his lips did leave.

"Kasi..."

"I like the way you say my name. It sounds so nice." Flushing bringing my eyes to his. When did I close them? When did I look away? Ugh so complicated.

"Kasi. What. Wh- " He put a finger on my lips and brought the camera back in front of me taking the picture. Pulling my lips open his finger landed on my tongue. Another picture was taken. Seeing that he almost dropped the camera, I didn't even care about the thing at this point. The thing I wanted and cared about most was in front of me.

Closing my lips around the finger scraping my teeth along the under side of it. Kasi's breath sounded like it hitched. Pulling back a bit his finger was set free.

"I give in." He groaned and pulled me close to his chest.

"W-what?"

"Your my obsession." I couldn't look at him. His face was buried in my neck which felt very nice. My heart exploded to his words. Happiness coursed through me. Say it again...

"I don't have a family. They died. I'm living with my god parents right now. I really didn't want to go to school but I am glad I did. I got to see someone who was out cast from everything and everyone. Someone who showed his uniqueness every moment of the day and didn't care if anyone else cared. I saw someone I wanted to be like. So I watched him every chance I got." He cant be talking about me right?

"He became my obsession. My inspiration to go to school. And to live."

"Kasi?" He pulled away and gave me the softest look that I melted under right away. Holding on his shirt still like it was a life support.

"That boy is you. Without you I probably would have killed myself or something." Tears escaped the corners of my eyes.

"Don't leave." Don't kill yourself.

"I wont."

"Good...because your my inspiration." He bent closer his lips brushing against mine.

"Knowing that I'm never going to let you go Ayan." His lips met mine again. I sighed into him and pulled him closer. His hand took another picture. Pulling away he looked around at all the pictures.

"Why so many?"

"I take a picture for every moment we wont get back,for every memory we wont remember. I take a picture because your my light, inspiration, and life. " He huffed a bit with the laugh.

"You wont need a camera to remember this." He placed his lips back on mine I smiled into the kiss. No...I wont need it ever again.
♠ ♠ ♠
W O R D S : 1 6 7 1

Final chapter =) So what do ya think?