Without You

Helping out

Sophie’s Point Of View

What those two girls did for our family in memory of my mom and Uncle was amazing. I know it’s been so long but I know my mom is still around and if she knew what I did with my step father she would probably be disgusted with me. I looked at the hickey he left at on me and was proud of myself that I got what I wanted but why did I regret it. Oh yeah because that’s my step father and I shouldn’t be feeling the feelings I am feeling toward him if that makes sense.

“Momma, I’m terribly sorry for what I’ve done but I just needed to.” I said to myself. Out of everyone in our family I feel like I’m the only one who doesn’t feel when mom is around. I know Lia and Owen tell me how they have dreams of mom. Ethan has told me that since Ashley thinks she is pregnant mom has been there saying I’m sure both of your father’s and Sammy will support you, even Uncle Gee and Uncle Mikey has seen her. I just don’t get it. I wouldn’t believe that she was around if it weren’t for the picture we have of all us with Uncle Jimmy and mom. I looked around my room and felt a little better since I told Mom Sammy. I felt different and weird. When I did it with dad Zack I had no regrets and here I was sitting in my room feeling regret.

“Why does everyone else get to see you mom but not me.” I said and looked at a picture of me, her and Lia.
“Because your mother is dealing with your brother right now.” I heard Uncle Jimmy’s voice.
“Oh.” I replied.
“Why did you do it?” Uncle Jimmy asked me.
“Because I wanted him to be happy again and I thought if he had sex with me he would remember the good times with mom and if he ever wanted to feel her again I would be right there.” I replied.
“Sophie, that’s not the right thing to do. You need to be with guys your own age.” Uncle Jimmy told me.
“I know and Sammy told me that too. It’s just I don’t know Uncle Jimmy. I figured if I did something bad mom would come visit me. I hear stories of Lia seeing her, Owen, Danny, everyone but me.” I said.
“Well this hurt your mother more than anything.” Uncle Jimmy stated.
“Will you tell her I’m terribly sorry for what I did and I just want to see my mom one more time.” I replied.
“Of course. Oh and that boy from Hot Topic should be calling you shortly. That is one thing your mom made sure would happen so you would back off.” Jimmy said. I laughed and shook my head.
“Well doesn’t she want Dad Zack to move on?” I asked.
“She does but she knows he won’t until he finds someone as special as her. I mean I tried to move on but I just couldn’t either.” Uncle Jimmy said. I nodded.
“Thank you for coming to see me.” I said.
“You’re welcome and I will pass on the message to your mother.” Jimmy said and I nodded. I turned to look at all the pictures from Halloween when my mom was alive to birthday’s when she was alive. I looked back at my door to say one more thing to Uncle Jimmy and he was gone. I knew what I had to do even if I didn’t want to. I had to tell Daddy Zack what I did, it was the only way my guilt would go away and maybe the only way my mother would forgive me.

Ethan’s Point Of View

I was pacing in my room deciding on what I wanted to do. I knew I wanted to be a rockstar and I didn’t want to give up on my dream and become a dad. I couldn’t even support myself without the help of my dad, Dad Zack and Mom Sammy. I just wish mom was here, she would know what to do.
“Mom, I really need you right now.” I said looking up toward the ceiling and praying for help.
“Well I’m right here for you honey.” I heard mom say. I turned and looked at my mom standing in her ghostly flesh all healthy. I broke down and cried.
“Oh honey, I’m right here for you.” Mom said as I felt the bed shift.
“Mom, I don’t know what to do. Ashley is pregnant and I still want to be a rockstar.” I said to her.
“I know that and I would rather you go to college like your dad did but I know I’m gonna support you know matter what your decision is.” Mom said.
“I just don’t understand how she got pregnant. I could have sworn I wore a condom anD I know I watched her take her birth control pill.” I said.
“Maybe she is saying this because she doesn’t want you to go on tour.” Mom said. I looked at her like she was crazy but maybe she was right.

“Do you know something that I don’t?” I asked mom. She did her little maybe I do maybe I don’t look and I knew then and there that Ashley was playing me.
“She’s not pregnant is she?” I asked my mom. She nodded telling me I was right.
“What a fucking bitch.” I said and I felt a cold blast on my arm and mom glaring at me.
“That is not a thing to call your girlfriend even if she is one.” Mom said which made me laugh. Mom laughed too and then I felt someone else in the room and looked over at Uncle Jimmy.

“Mom, what should I do? Should I confront her about it or just see how far she’ll go?” I asked her.
“Oh, Oh, Oh, can I answer that?” Uncle Jimmy asked. Mom laughed at his eagerness and so didn’t I.
“If you want to.” Mom said.
“I say you confront that whore and be like ‘you are not pregnant and I’m going on tour weather you like it or not. It’s my dream and if you can’t support than I’m done.” Uncle Jimmy said. He was right I needed to tell her I knew she was lying and if she still said she was pregnant I would take her to the doctors and find out the truth.
“Thanks guys, I love you both.” I said.
“We love you too.” They said. I got up and grabbed my cell phone and texted Ashley to come over and talk and I turned around and both mom and Jimmy were gone. I smiled feeling better that I got to talk to mom about this. I just hoped Ashley wouldn’t get mad that I knew her lie. Oh well, we’ll wait and see.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sorry that it's been a year since I've updated this story but I've just been stuck with writer's block so I figured the only way to get over it is if I read this again and go from there and BAM here is the newest chapter.