Status: Slowly writing, shall update when I can.

Simply There

Some Things Never Do Change After All

The rest of the day went by rather fast. I was quite taken by that. Especially since I thought it would be a super slow, being the first day of school and all . Jeanette has every single class with me, which kind of sucks. Now I won’t be able to ditch her. Might as well put it out of my mind for now. It’s not going to do any good thinking about this when I home. Time to clean up then off to the hospital. My favorite time of any day.

When the bell rang I left the class before Jeanette could stop me. She was starting to get on my nerves by being so friendly to me. She was just always right there. I got stares from everyone today. I felt so out of place. The only person I paid attention to however was Keenan. He actually looked kind of happy when he heard that Jeanette had stood up to Jake. He must like her. Why wouldn’t he? She’s prettier than me and actually stands up for what she believes in. I've stood up for myself once in my life, and that was today. I don’t know why I even like Keenan. It’s not like he’d ever feel anything for the ‘emo girl’. It's just all so typical that I would fall for one of the most popular and gorgeous guys at school. I feel so stupid for liking him. I should just put away my feelings for him, they don’t matter. They never have and never will. But I can't just ignore something that's been with me for almost my whole life.

“Hey why did you book it out of class like that?” Jeanette asked. Can you believe her locker is right by mine too? It's rather annoying. I haven't gotten a minute alone today.

“I have work in an hour and I need to do some stuff before I go. What do you want?” It came out cruder than I intended but she didn't really pay attention to that. She's been ignoring my harsh tones whenever I use them. I guess if she can ignore that in me, I can look past her hyper active nature. Everyone has flaws, it's just that I have far more than anyone else. I'm the biggest fuck up ever.

“I was going to ask if you wanted to come over to my place. But seeing as you’re busy maybe another time.” She said kind of disappointed, breaking me away from my thought.

“Yeah sorry maybe some other time.” I don’t know if I’ll ever want to even go to her house. That’s just a little too much for me. I've avoided making friends as much as I can. Who wouldn't if they've been through even half the things I have?!

“Where do you work anyways?” she asked.

“I actually just got my job back at the hospital.” I finished grabbing my homework, shutting my locker with a little more force than necessary. Jeanette noticed this time though.

“That's cool. Well I’ll see you tomorrow then.” She said ecstatically. Wow, even after I'm the biggest bitch to her she's still happy and nice to me. If she's going to be hanging around me all the time then I'm going to have to talk to her about that. I really hope she isn't always that perky and outgoing. She'd fit right in with all the cheerleaders, and I despise cheerleaders.

The day is over though and now I can finally get away. When we got to the front door we went our separate ways. I took the long way home. Even though I knew that would mean that I would have less time to clean up and get to the hospital. Even if it means having to deal with Marge for being a little late. She can't be too harsh today, can she? I mean it's my first day back, she should be a little understanding for once.

“Mom, I’m home!” I yelled out of habit. I regretted it instantly.

“Stop all that yelling! I’m trying to sleep!” my mother yelled from her bedroom.

“Sorry.” I whispered. What a drunken bitch! I can’t believe Taylor left me with her! No use complaining, it won't help anything. Better off just forgetting about it for now. Might as well clean up and get out of here as soon as possible before she wakes up. She's even worse when she’s hung over, being more bitchy and easily irritated then.
♠ ♠ ♠
Personally, I love my stories. I just don't know if anyone else does, but that doesn't matter to me anyways. But, I'm almost done chapters 2 & 3. I should have them posted by tomorrow.
Comment, & enjoy! Thanks. >.<