Status: In Progress

My Vampire Love Story

Strategy

His room was gargantuan. It was the size of my old house. I didn't know that guys liked hot pink though. I knew his favorite colors were hot pink and black since his walls were black with a few hot pink stripes running down them and his table was hot pink and his bed was hot pink with black sheets. There's this giant window across the room from the door with a huge balcony with a sun chair and an umbrella on table.

His room was also filled with artifacts and pictures of his family, or whoever they are. He had old stuffed animals on shelves that hung from the walls and game systems. He had just about everything. Even a chrome silver fountain (like the kind you find in school) beside - what I believe - is the bathroom door. There was so much space in the room, its hard to believe he had all this stuff in here.

Then I happened to notice something poking up over the top of the other side of the bed. I couldn't help but jump on the bed and see what was on the other side.

It was a cage. I grey metal cage with bedding and such inside. I stared at it. Did he have a pet? A dog? A cat maybe? I stared at it. It sort of scared me the way it sat there, almost like the cage was staring right back at me.

"Glad you made yourself at home. In case you were wondering, yes I do have a pet." The prince's voice suddenly says from behind me. It causes me to jump. Vampires always have to be so silent when they walk...

"You probably had some crazy idea that I'd make you sleep in there. No, you sleep inside that door. There's a room where my servants sleep. or servant anyway. Leave now" He says waving his hand. Did he think he could just order me around like that? 'Leave' and I would bark on his command. Bull.

I stayed there and he stared at me. I'm sure I made it obvious I wasn't going to cooperate.
"I said leave. Unless you have no problem seeing me naked then whatever." He says walking towards the hot pink dresser beside his bed. He scrambled through his drawer and found some sort of black shirt and then he dug in another drawer for dark jean pants.

It was weird. I felt like NASA observing my enemy in a not-so-professional way. It clicked in just a moment ago that his hair wasn't even that dark brown anymore. It was actually a hot pink color that had a bit of a darker pink underneath. He looked back at me and i then noticed his eyes were a pinkish color.

My mind suddenly flashed back to the 'ugly vampire' that I hit. He had odd colored eyes too. Perhaps its whatever your eye color is can determine what your favorite color is. That idea can't be too crazy, right?

"Take a picture little human. I'm obviously something your virgin eyes can't handle" His voice breaks my concentration and I snap back to looking at him. What did he just say?

"Huh?" I ask looking at him. He smirks and turns and throws his shirt off.

"Never mind human. Turn around" I actually turn around and stare at the floor. It was almost starting to sink in.
1. I was kidnapped by vampires.
2. My mother and father are probably dead now.
3. I'm a vampires servant.
4.I'm a vampire prince's servant.
5.The vampire prince is getting changed behind me.

He's so conceited though. I only heard bits of what he said.

I gotta get out of here. I can't just say that mom and dad are dead when they might not be. I gotta leave quickly.

I observed the room a bit more keeping my head down. The door was to my right. He is closer to the door than I am. He also has speed, or so I heard that vampires have that. He's also distracted. I could get away.....

I have no idea where I am though. What will I do for food? Water? Never mind that. What about here. I'm still starving. Would if they don't feed me? What about clothes? Other vampires could suck me dry if I try to get away.... but I need to find mom and dad. They might not be dead yet.

A sudden force sent me flying off the bed and land on the floor. I land on my face and struggle to lift myself up to see he had got onto the bed without me realizing it, then kicked me. I growled.

"What the god damn hell was that for you spoiled brat?! You have no manners you conceited bloodsucker!" I yell at him standing on my feet. He just looks up at me with a blank face.

"1. It was cause you were on 'my' bed and 2., I felt like it. 3. I do have manners but its a waste to use them on a stupid human such as yourself" He sat up with his back to his fluffy white pillows and stared up at me. I stared down at him.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it sucks, but I swear it gets better. Now that I reread some of these chapters I realize it started out really sucky.