Status: sequel ------------>

Oh Baby, Just Maybe, You're Not the One

021

We were one the bus heading to San Francisco. Me and Danny were laying in his bunk watching a movie. He was rubbing my upper thigh.

I got up and climbed over him.

He grabbed my waist. "Where are you going?"

"I have to pee." I got up and ran to the bathroom.

When I came out, Danny wasn't in his bunk anymore.

"When are you going to tell her Danny? I think she deserves to know." I heard James say.

"I'm gonna tell her, man. Just not now."

"But with Alexis? Really?"

My heart was pounding. What the fuck were they talking about.

"I was drunk and horny. It was a mistake."

"You still need to tell her that you cheated on her a few days ago."

That's when my heart dropped.

I knew this would happen. I fucking knew it.

And then Danny's phone started buzzing. I glanced at his screen and it was from Alexis.

Alexis: The other night was great, love. ;) we HAVE to do that again. Call me sometime :)

Done.

I grabbed my pair of shorts and a tank top from my bag and went into the bathroom and changed. I went back to my bag and put my stuff in it when I felt of arms snake their way around my waist from behind.

I cringed and pushed him away. I didn't know what to do. I wanted to wait for him to tell me, but it would probably be the death of me.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I don't feel good." I said plainly.

"Aw, I'm sorry. Do you wanna lay down?"

"I guess." I climbed in the bunk first and Danny got in behind. I silently let the tears stain my face as the boy who cheated on me, once again, laid with me.

He tightened his arms around me and kissed the back of my neck. "Are you sure you're okay, baby?"

"I'm fine."

"Do you want me to make you something?"

"No."

"Do you want me to get up so you can have more room?"

"If you want."

He sighed and got up.

I cried myself to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments :D?