Status: sequel ------------>

Oh Baby, Just Maybe, You're Not the One

020

"Well, I guess you made your choice, huh?" James asked me 5 minutes before they were leaving for tour.

"Yeah. James, you're always going to be my best friend."

He smiled. "Good. And you'll always be mine." He hugged me bye and got on the bus.

Sam and Cam hugged me and also got on the bus.

"Promise you'll call me and not dissapear?" Ben held out his pinky.

"Promise." I locked pinkies with him and he hugged me and got on the bus.

"You better call me every night, Danny Worsnop." I threatened.

"I will, baby. With the casual phone sex?"

"We'll see."

He kissed me very passionately and embraced me before waving bye to me at the door of the bus.

"Bye, Beks. Love you." He half smiled and joined the rest of his band mates.

What the fuck was I gonna do while he was gone.

I had plans to visit Danny, but that was every other weekend. I still had to get through the week.

--

Danny's POV
3rd day of tour, and I already missed the hell out of my girl. I had just woken up when it really hit me.

I finally had everything I wanted.

I opened up a new text message on my phone.

Danny: Hey baby. I miss you. Too much. :/

Bekah: Dawww, I miss you too.

Danny: 4 more days. It's exciting.

Bekah: Yes. Well hey I'm going to take a shower. I love you. <3

Danny: I love you mo. :) Call me later.

Bekah: Okay :D

I sighed and set my iPhone down when my phone started buzzing again.

Alexis: Danny I miss you. :'(

I groaned.

Danny: I'm with Bekah now

Alexis: Where are you guys playing tomorrow?

Danny: Ohio

Alexis: Well, I'm gonna come see you. :) I'm at my parent's house, and I'll probably stop by. Do you think you could get me a ticket? :D

I didn't know what to do. Sure I guess missed Alexis, but I didn't need to fuck everything up.

Danny: I guess

Alexis: Well are you happy?

Danny: Yeah. Just call me when you get into town.

Alexis: Okay. See you tomorrow :)

Fuck me.

----

"Worsnop, there's a girl at the door claiming you have her ticket. Her name is Alexis." The security guard called at me.

"Let her in." I sighed.

"Danny!" She rushed in and wrapped her arms around me. "I've missed you so much. Where's your little girlfriend at?"

"At home."

"Oh, that's good."

I eyed her. "Not really."

"Sorry I got here so late that I couldn't see you guys play, would you like to go smoke out back and talk?"

I grabbed my Jack Daniels. I was going to need a drink. "Sure."

"So... how have you been?" I asked her awkwardly.

"Good. Still getting over us. And the fact your dating a girl you told me you had nothing with."

"I may have lied."

"What do you see in her?"

"Everything."

"She's a whore, Danny."

"What the fuck. No she's not."

"Look at her. Her boobs are fucking huge, she shows off everything she has, she's like a fucking midget, she's slept with your best friend, she's cheated on everyone she's been with-"

"Her boobs are naturally that big. She's naturally a big C or a small D, she can't help that. She also can't help she has an amazing body. Nor can she help how short she is. Don't even bring the James situation into this, I've done worse to her. And I'm over it. And she's cheated on all of her boyfriends with me and only me."

"I'm sorry, Danny, I'm just so stressed."

"It's okay. Everything is just a little crazy right now."

"Yeah, I know." She rubbed my leg.

"Alexis-"

"Just relax."

James POV
I was going to go outside and have a cigarette when I saw Danny making out with a girl.

When the fuck did Bekah get here? But then I realized this girl was nothing like Bekah. It was a completely different girl. His ex.

Worsnop is at it again.

Bekah was calling me. What a fucking coincidence.

"Hello?"

"James?"

"Yeah?"

"Is everything okay?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Danny's phones off. His phones never off. And he told me to call him by now..."

"Well he's uhm..."

"What?"

"...He's in the bathroom. I'll tell him when he gets out."

"Okay. Thank you."

"You're welcome. I gotta go. Bye."

"Bye."

About and hour later, Danny and Alexis came out of the dressing room, and Alexis was sipping up her dress.

"It was nice seeing you again." She giggled. He kissed her cheek and she trotted off. Danny sighed. He looked over at me and saw me get up.

"James, hey-"

"Danny, you wanna tell Bekah about that?"

"About what?"

"You fucked her. I saw everything outside and that."

"I messed up."

"You're a fucking cunt, man. I love you like a brother, but you need to get your shit together. Call your girlfriend. She's been calling you."

Bekah's POV
I was getting off the plane in California. It was beautiful. Ben was picking me up at 6am, I was surprising Danny by getting here a few hours early.

"Bekah!" He yelled. I ran and hugged him.

"Ben!" He grabbed my bags and threw them in the trunk of the van.

We arrived to the hotel room and walked in the room. Reyna was here. She was asleep in Ben's bed. Danny was curled up in a ball facing the wall with a bottle of Jack on his nightstand. My boy.

I crawled into the bed behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist. I kissed his neck and he twitched.

"Hmmmmm," He rolled over on me. I laughed.

He opened his eyes and then closed them back. And then abruptly opened them again.

"Holy shit!" He tackled me in the bed. "You're not supposed to be here until like 12!"

"Yeah." I grinned. He kissed me and I giggled. He got up and pulled me off the bed and led me into the bathroom.

"What are we doing?"

"We're taking a fucking shower. "
♠ ♠ ♠
comments are pleasant :D