Status: sequel ------------>

Oh Baby, Just Maybe, You're Not the One

023

I was still going to stay for as long as I was supposed to so I could spend time with the rest of the boys.

And you know whose bunk I slept in?

Obviously James'.

He comforted me. It was the first night after me and Danny had broken up and James had asked me where I was going to sleep.

"I guess I'll just sleep in the back. Reyna's not leaving until a day after I leave so I can't sleep in Ben's bunk, and Cam and Sam are already passed out and I don't wanna wake them."

"Well, if you want you can sleep with me..."

And that's what I did.

The whole night, I just stayed up wondering why the fuck was I so fucking stupid to leave James for Danny.

Dumbass.

Maybe James was right for me now, and Danny was right for me later down the road.

I hate this.

"Why aren't you sleeping?" I jumped. I had no idea he was still awake.

"How did you know I wasn't asleep?"

"Your breathing is all fast, and when you sleep it's very slow. What's up?" I turned from the wall to face him.

"I'm falling apart."

"Why?"

"Danny."

"He loves you."

"Then why does he keep cheating on me?"

"Because that's who he is. He doesn't want to, but he can't help it."

I sighed. I snuggled into him and fell asleep.

---

"What the fuck James?! You can't just let Bekah sleep in your bed! She's not your girlfriend anymore!"

"Stop being a jealous cunt! She's not yours either!"

"Because of you! It's your fucking fault!"

"DANNY, YOU FUCKING CHEATED ON HER. WITH YOUR UGLY ASS CRACK WHORE EX. WHY WOULD SHE STILL STAY WITH YOU? SHE'S SICK OF YOUR SHIT. YOU TREAT HER LIKE CRAP. GET YOUR FUCKING ACT TOGETHER OR YOU'LL LOSE HER FOR FUCKING GOOD."

I was still laying in James' bunk when I heard him and Danny yelling at each other.

"I'M NEVER GOING TO LOSE HER JAMES. SHE'S ALWAYS GOING TO FUCKING COME BACK TO ME."

That's when I got up and started packing my shit. Danny and James rushed to the back lounge.

"What the fuck are you doing, Bekah?"

"Leaving! I can't take this stress! You are fucking killing me, Danny!" I woke Ben up and told him what had happened and he said he would drive me to the airport.

I grabbed my bags and went to open the door but Danny grabbed my arm and it made me sling my bags down.

"Danny what the fuck! Let me go!"

"Please, don't leave. I'm begging you. I don't want us to end like this, please. Just stay until after the show tonight. Please."

"Tonight. That's it. Then I'm leaving your ass for good."

---

Something strange was going on. Reyna forced me to watch them play, even though I didn't want to at all.

"Bekah, watch this! Please!" Reyna begged.

That's when Danny started talking.

"Okay, this is our last song, and you guys have been fucking amazing. But there's something I need to say. Bekah Lee Bruce, I'm sorry. I was hoping I could convince you to stay with me. I love you more than life itself. What do you say, beautiful?"

Reyna looked at me and smiled. And then the spot light was on the me. The whole crowd was staring at me.

If there's one thing you need to know about me, I HATE a lot of attention. And Danny knows this, he knows it puts me under a lot of stress. And it fucking pissed me off.

So I fucking tried to leave. But Reyna grabbed me.

"Bekah, what are you doing?! Danny just fucking apologized to you in front of this whole crowd!"

"That doesn't change what he did, Reyna! He only did this because he FUCKING KNOWS it would pressure me into forgiving him! I can't believe he would stoop this low. Now I'm leaving."

Then Danny got off stage. "Bekah, please, forgive me!" He grabbed me.

"I can't! I've forgiven you way too much. I can't do it anymore." I was crying at his point.

"Bekah, you can't leave. Please. Stay with me."

"I hope you find someone, Danny. I hope you find your true love. I wish you luck in all that you do, and I hope you have a good life."

----

It was way too late to go to the airport, I was so fucking tired. So I went back to the bus with Reyna and she took me to a hotel, and she said she would make sure someone came in the morning to take me there. I thanked her and she left.

I laid in the bed and cried with chocolate and watched Harry Potter Weekend on ABC Family. Someone started knocking on the door.

"It's me, James."

I wiped my eyes and went to open the door. James knew I had been crying.

"Come here." He pulled me into him and took us to the bed and laid with me.

"James, I'm sorry for putting you through the back and forth shit with Danny, it should have been you. I never should have left you."

"It's all okay now, baby."

"No, it's not."

He leaned down and kissed me very gently. He got on top of me and his hand trailed up my shirt.

"Do you want to?"

I nodded and we took off our clothes.

---

James rolled off of me and slipped on his boxers.

"I promise you I was not thinking about getting some ass when I was on my way over here, it was not my intention it just happened."

I laughed. "I know, James. It's all good."

"Would you like me to stay and take you to the airport tomorrow?" He asked.

"I would love that. Remind me to call Ben in the morning, though."

"Okay." He got in the bed next to me and wrapped his arm around me and laid his head on my chest.

I can't process anything.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments are greatly appreciated :D