Status: sequel ------------>

Oh Baby, Just Maybe, You're Not the One

024

I woke up around 7 in the morning, James was still asleep. My phone was buzzing.

Danny: Please come back. I don't wanna lose you. I love you. If you leave, I won't be able to take it. It'll kill me.

I sighed and closed the text message. I turned over and faced James.

"James." I shook him. He stirred and slowly opened his eyes.

"Are you ready to leave?" He asked.

"Yeah." He nodded and put his clothes on, and I put some on.

"You're not just going to slip into a depression and avoid all contact with everyone, are you?" James asked as we were getting close to the airport.

"Not this time. I just wasn't expecting to leave with everything like this, ya know?"

"Yeah. Well, I'll always be here for you. You know that." He put his hand on my leg and I put mine on top of it.

"Thank you, so much for everything you've done for me."

"Well, it looks like we're here." We got out and got my bags out of the back and he walked me to the front.

"I'll see you when we get back, okay?"

I nodded. He pecked my lips and embraced me.

---

When I landed back home, I called a taxi and I was took back to the old apartment. When I walked in, I couldn't hold the tears back.

Danny Worsnop was the only one who really knew how to make me cry.

I walked into our old bedroom to try and clean out my stuff.

It was so weird how I left here perfect and now I come back a wreck.

I didn't know what to take. I wasn't sure what was mine or what was his. We had gotten a little pitbull puppy named Crash about a week before he left for tour, and I left him with Kaelan, a friend of Reyna and mine, also Cam's ex girlfriend. I was going to pick him up now because I didn't know what to pack or where I was going to stay. Definitely not here.

I pulled up into Kaelan's driveway and she brought out my puppy.

"Crash!" I smiled as I grabbed him and he stepped all over me and licked me.

"He was such a sweetie. How was your trip? Are you going back in two weeks?"

"Definitely not. Me and Danny broke up."

"What? Why?!"

"He cheated on me with Alexis a few days before I got there."

"Oh man. I'm sorry, Bekah. Hopefully everything will be okay."

I gave her a weak smile. "Nah, I'm done with this."

"What are you going to do with little Crash? Isn't he the both of yours?"

"I guess we're going to have to share him."

"Alright. Well call me later, okay?"

I nodded and backed out of her driveway to head home.

When I got there I sat Crash down and went into mine and Danny's room to start packing. I got all of my clothes, stuff like that, my pillows, blankets, and stuff I knew for a fact that was mine. There were pictures on the dressers and stuff and I didn't want them, so I left them for Danny to have.

And then I called some people about an apartment, and I got one.

I moved out the next morning.

---
About a month or so has gone by since everything had happened and I think James told me they were coming home today.

I felt like shit.

And on top of that, I hadn't gotten my period. And it was freaking me out.

I was praying to God I wasn't pregnant. I can't be.

I don't even think I would know who the father would be if I was.

I didn't use protection when I had sex with Danny nor did I use it when I was with James.

Fuck my life.

I went to my contacts on my phone and called the person I was hoping would be the father if I was pregnant.

"Bekah?" Danny answered after 2 seconds.

"Are you guys back yet?"

"We just landed about 5 minutes ago. Listen-"

"Danny you need to come over to my new apartment. Now."

Danny showed up about an hour later.

He gave me a weak smile and walked in. "Hey, Crash." He picked our puppy up and sat on the couch.

"Danny, I might be pregnant."

"That's why you called me? Are you sure?"

"I haven't gotten my period and it's never late. My boobs NEVER hurt unless I'm on birth control. And they are hurting like hell."

"They look bigger."

I glared at him.

"Well, do you wanna go get a test or something..."

"No. I just wanna wake up from this fucking nightmare. It might not be yours."

His face dropped. "What do you mean it might not be mine? Who else have you fucked?" He got up and set the dog on the couch.

"Before I left James came over-"

"Are you fucking serious? Right after we broke up?"

"You had sex with Alexis! WHILE we were together!"

"I don't need this shit. I don't want anything to do with this."

"How can you just assume it's not yours, Danny?! We fucked right when I got there without a condom and I wasn't on birth control!"

"So you fucked James without a condom too, huh?"

"It was in the heat of the moment."

Danny scoffed. "Wow. You're a fucking whore."

"Oh my God, Danny. Get the fuck out. Just leave."

"What are we going to do about the dog?"

"We'll figure it out. But for now, you need to fucking get out of here."
♠ ♠ ♠
i love all of my subscribers. :)