Status: sequel ------------>

Oh Baby, Just Maybe, You're Not the One

030

Brooklyn Leigh Bruce.
7 pounds, 3 ounces.
Born October 1st.
18 inches long.
Honey brown hair, brown eyes.

Danny's POV

It was pretty obvious who's baby it was. She was just a mini version of her father. The only thing of Bekah's she had was the hair color.

Me and Bekah both had blue eyes, so we know where Brooklyn had gotten the brown eyes from.

James. She was James' baby, there was no denying it. She was a little Cassells.

This was a good thing and then it was a bad thing.

It was nice to know I didn't have to worry about a kid. But now her and James are going to be around each other for forever. I didn't like it one bit.

Bekah hasn't even seen her yet. She was still in recovery. The doctor told us she was passed out, sound asleep.

Everyone was just staring at Brooklyn. Everyone knew she was James'.

Bekah's POV
I woke up feeling every inch of my body sore. I needed drugs. And I needed a cigarette after 8 long fucking months.

I stirred slowly and then stopped, my stomach felt like it was going to fall off.

"Hello, miss Bekah." The doctor came in.

"How long was I asleep?"

"About 18 hours or so."

"Where is everyone?"

"Down the hall looking at your beautiful, healthy baby."

"So she's okay? She was born early."

The doctor gave me a confused look. "No she wasn't, she was right on time."

"So that means I got pregnant in December?"

"Late December, early January."

So it wasn't Danny's baby.

"Turns out I was pregnant way before I expected I was. I thought I was only eight months pregnant when I came in here."

"Would you like us to bring someone in here to take you down to see her?"

I nodded.

A few minutes later, Danny came in.

"It's not-"

"I know."

"I was 9 months along already. I didn't know it but I had gotten pregnant when me and James were dating. The whole fucking time, through everything. Through the counseling, through all of it. And I didn't fucking know."

"It's okay. Don't worry about it now, love."

He slowly helped me up and held my hand as we walked down the hall.

I sat down in a chair and a doctor gave me my daughter.

Oh God. Hello, miss little female baby version of James Cassells. Damn.

"She looks just like me, doesn't she?" James came up and said.

I nodded and laughed. "And it's fucking weird."

James chuckled and said he was going outside to smoke. Danny went with him.

"You did good, Bekah." Ben put his hand on my shoulder. "Mum had to go to work, she said she would call you later. Danny told me that she wasn't born early."

"Yeah."

"You drank. And smoked." Ben smirked.

"I didn't know. I think I had gotten off my period right before I conceived her so that's why I only missed one month and not two."

"Ew."

"Just sayin'."

------

*2 weeks later*

Having a baby sucks. Since I've been home from the hospital, I've probably only had a total of 2 hours of sleep a night.

I was planning on going back to my old apartment soon. Danny was coming, most likely. I had given Crash to Kaelan, after convincing Danny it was for the best.

Ben and James had told me they had the baby tonight and said I could catch up on my sleep.

I was still very icky feeling. I still had a lot of baby weight to lose, and everything was still swollen. I would not let Danny even touch me. Speaking of him, I didn't even know where the fuck he was.

And then around 4 in the morning, I was woken up by my phone that would not shut the fuck up.

I was pissed. "Who the fuck is calling me at 4 in the morning?" I said into the phone.

"Bekah, it's Danny. Can you come pick me up?"

I groaned. "Where the fuck are you?"

"The police station."

I was a fucking speed demon the whole way. When a light turned orange, I sped up. The thing that pissed me off so much, was that the police station was all the way across town. I had to drive 30 minutes there, and then thirty minutes back and I barely had any fuel.

I jerked the car when I pulled into a parking slot. I slammed the car door and it echoed. I stomped up the stairs and swung the door open, and Danny was sitting on the bench with handcuffs on beside a cop and another boy who had a creepy as fuck look on his face. I would probably never forget it.

"What the hell happened?"

"He was caught with a group of guys who had drugs on them and were actually on them."

"What kind of drugs?"

"Meth." I glared at Danny.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I asked him.

He looked down.

"So is he going to jail?"

"He got lucky and he was the only one who actually didn't have any on him. We're letting him off with a warning."

"I'm so sorry about this officer. I just had a baby 2 weeks ago and I'm not in the best mood right now." I glared at Danny again.

"What's your relation?"

"I'm his girlfriend."

"Keep him out of trouble."

We left the police station and Danny tried to drive.

"No. I don't fucking know what you've been doing tonight."

"I didn't take any meth, Bekah."

"How am I supposed to know that? You call me at fucking 4 in the morning because you're getting arrested? For DRUGS? I'm not doing this Danny. I have to much to worry about then having to stress over your ass going to jail. And if you even fucking THINK I'm going to put Brooklyn around this, you're WRONG."

Danny tried to rub my leg but I shook him away. He sighed and put his head on the window.

When we got up to the apartment, James and Ben were sitting on the couch and James was feeding Brooklyn.

"And you can fucking sleep on the couch tonight. I need to get some sleep." I told Danny.

I woke up the next morning to the smell of pancakes.

Mmmmmmm.

I climbed out of the bed and went into the kitchen. Brooklyn was in her little chair/bouncer/rocker thing asleep and Danny was making breakfast.

I bent down and adjusted her. "Has she been fed?" I asked Danny.

"Yep."

"Burped?"

"Yep."

"Changed?"

"Mhm. Would you like some food?"

I nodded and sat at the bar and Danny brought me pancakes. I embraced him and snuggled my face into his neck.

"I'm sorry. I'm done with all of that shit, just don't leave me." Danny whispered into my ear.

"You have to realize that I'm not just a one package deal, Danny. I'm come with her now. And I have to think about what's best for my kid."

He nodded. "And I respect that. I'm gonna be here for you. Always." He kissed me and locked our hands together.

I intertwined our hands. "Always."
♠ ♠ ♠
MERRY CHRISTMAS ERRBODY! my christmas to you! the FINAL chapter!!!! you're all amazing!
SEQUEL WILL BE UP SOON. I NEED ALL OF MY SUBSCRIBERS TO GO SUBSRIBE!
remember, the sequel is NOT all about the kid. it has a TOTALLY DIFFERENT direction going.

i know you will all like it. :)
-thank you for all of the comments, subsriptions, everything! :3
love you guys <3