No More Tea Parties

Five

Emilie pulled back in to the driveway a few minutes later. Nicole fidgeted with her shoulder strap on her bag," Are you sure this is okay?"

"Positive," Emilie said as she climbed out of the car and lead the way back in to the house.

Nicole followed silently, a small frown upon her face.

The girls walked back into the house and where greeted by Siya walking across the entryway to the kitchen. "Hey! You're back!" She said with a smile, then noticing Nicole behind Emilie she raised an eyebrow questioningly, "You're both back?"

Emilie smiled and shrugged, "Are they guys up stairs?"

Siya nodded still confused. Emilie started up the stairs with Nicole right behind her stopping in front of a white door with shouts emitting from behind it. Without pausing to knock, Emilie opened the door and walked over to Brian and kissed his head.

"Hey baby, I'm back!" She said cheerfully.

"Hey!" Brian said as he turned to look at Emilie with a smile. Ella, who sat in Brian's lap seized this opportunity to take over the controller that he had loosely grasped in his hands. She thrust the joint sticks back and forth and press the buttons at random.

"Hey!" Jimmy said loudly, "Thought she was going home?" He said as he nodded at Nicole who was still standing uncomfortably in the door way.

Emilie's smile broadened, "Oh, I decided to keep her, she was just soo cute."
This drew everyone's attention to Nicole, as they tried to figure out who Emilie were Jimmy were referring to, the sudden spot light made Nicole flush red, and she waved nervously, "Umm, hello.. again."

There was a pause as they stared at her and she stared back.

"Hey Nickel!" Brian said breaking the silence.

"Dude, it's sad when you're two year old daughter plays Call of Duty better then you do." Zacky said as he turned back to the game.

Brian looked at the big flat screen to his little girl in his lap who was pressing random buttons, and succeeding at winning the game. He reached out and taking the control out of Ella's hands, "Daddy's turn now,"

"No daddy," Ella told him pressing the pause button.

"What Call of Duty is that?" Nicole asked excited, "First or second?"

"It's the second one," Brian said pressing the start button again going back to the game, "Why?"

"I love Call of Duty," Nicole said taking a the empty seat next to Zacky, "I play winner."

Matt smiled the smile that melts hearts of many woman and what she just said. Nicole looked at Matt who was sitting across from her.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that?" she asked.

"Nothing, your just a girl after my own heart." Matt told her simply.

"Oh...um okay," She said her cheeks blushing brightly as Johnny handed her his controller.

"Lucky you," He smiled, "You can to play against Casanova over there." He said pointing at Matt, "Good luck."

After a game or two of Call of Duty Ella walked over to Nicole and had two baby dolls in her arms, "Pay?" she asked looking at Nicole with her big brown eyes.

"Play?"

"Uh huh," She said holding out the doll to Nicole.

"Oh...okay," She said as she took a seat on the floor in front of Ella and began to play baby dolls with the little two year old.

Emilie smiled and leaned against the back of the couch kissing Brian's neck softly and watched as Nicole and Ella played together.

"Do you know what is really interesting here," Emilie said. Brian looked at her and shock his head.

"Ella is playing with her, she never plays with strangers." Emilie stated.

Brian looked at his daughter and the red headed woman sitting in the middle of the living room floor with his daughter, "Yes I see this baby," Emilie sighed and ran her fingers through her hair, "Nicole is a stranger, Ella never plays with strangers. How long did it take us to get her to trust the guys?"

"A long time," Brian stated, "And your point is what?"

Emilie shrugged, "That Ella likes her I guess,"

Brian took a hold of her hand bringing it to his lips he kissed it, "Baby I love you, but you think too much on things."

Siya then walked over to where Nicole was sitting and smiled brightly, "Hey Nicole do you want to do something for me?"

Nicole looked up with bright eyes and asked, "What?"

"Do you want to get all dolled up for when we go to dinner?"

"I am going to dinner?" She repeated looking at Emilie who was now sitting on the couch, "When was I going to be told?"

Emilie smiled brightly, "Oh we have a dinner to go too, with Brian's father."

Nicole looked at her and then at Siya who still had a smile on her face, "Uh...sure. Since I now know we are going out to dinner," Looking over at Emilie pointedly.

"Hey it slipped my mind on that note." Emilie admitted.

Siya smiled and walked over to Jimmy and grabbed his keys and kissed his cheek, "Wait here it will only take me a few minutes to grab my thing, then we can get ready together." She smiled.

Chastity looked up from her phone to Siya, "Why are you getting all dolled up? We are only going not even a few blocks away."

"Because I want to get all pretty, there isn't anything wrong with that." Siya said as she walked to the front door.

Chastity sighed and leaned her head against Johnny's shoulder, "She makes no sense,"

Johnny laughed and continued to play the game, "Who all in this group does make sense?"

"Good point."

About fifteen minutes had passed when Siya walked through the front door again holding in her arms her clothes.

"I am ready when you are," She smiled brightly at Nicole who was now surrounded by every toy Ella's uncle Matt had in his house.

"I should really pick this mess up," Nicole said standing up not wanting to step on anything.

"Don't worry about it, sweet heart." Emilie smiled, "Ella, baby girl it's clean up time. Okay?"

Ella pouted and shock her head, "No ean time," she told her mommy, "Play time,"

Emilie shock her head and walked over and started to pick up some of the toys, "As soon as you get your toys all picked up, we can go see Papa." She told her with a smile.

Ella then smiled and started to help her mommy clean up.

"Ohtay," She told her.

Once Siya and Nicole were upstairs in Matt's room Siya closed the door,.

"Thank you for getting dolled up with me, I know Chastity can be a downer," Siya said with a smile.

Nicole only shrugged and looked through her bag and was thankful that she had packed a nice dress.

"No it is quite alright, but can I ask you something?"

Siya nodded, "Of course," She said as she removed her shirt and fixed her neck lace that hung around her neck.

"Why did you insist on getting dressed up?" Nicole asked as she started to remove her clothes.

"I think it's fun to get dressed up some times,"

"But why did you ask me?" Nicole asked as she then slipped her dress on.

"To be honest," Siya said as she fixed her panties and looked at herself in the mirror of Matt's large closet, "I hate being to only one, and you seemed like the type of girl that liked to get dressed up once and a while." She told her with a smile, noticing as Nicole was fixing the dress so it would lay right against her body she saw the flash of the two Death Bat tattoos she had. They were located on the inside of her wrists, Siya only smiled and slid her own dress over her head.

Sitting on the edge of Matt's large bed Siya and Nicole both slipped their shoes on, Nicole was caught off guard as Siya took a hold of her hand with a specific ring on it.

"Oh my god!" Siya said happily.

Nicole blinked, "What?"

"Your ring!"

"Wh-what about it?"

Siya looked at Nicole and smiled brightly, "I love it, where did you get it? I have been looking everywhere for one."

Nicole blinked a few more time, "My grandmother sent it me," she told her.

Siya sighed and let her hand go, "You are SO lucky, I have been looking for ages for one."

Nicole apologized and looked at herself in the mirror, "Is this alright?"

Siya nodded, "You look great, come on we are going to be late." She smiled and walked down stairs seeing that everyone was standing around.

"About time," Johnny laughed, "What took you so long?"

"We're girls, we had to make sure that we looked perfect." Siya said as she smiled feeling Jimmy's arm around her waist.

Nicole stood next to Siya and pushed her headband back just a little bit.

"DUDE!" Johnny pointed from Nicole's wrists to Matt and back again, "You slept with a fan girl. GROSS."
♠ ♠ ♠
Here you go guys!
Another update!
Hope you like it! Torin_Jin and I have been working hard.

Please comment and Subscribe to the story!
Also, you guys should check out Dreams Never Come True, Featuring Jimmy The Rev Sullivan.

Thanks!
<3 Calder!