Love & Other Drugs/ That Bad Girl Who Live in Hell

Intro

Okay guys.! Since nobody decided they wanted to do the one-shot thingy. I decided to start writing a new story. Now this is just a story I started because I missed writing. If you guys don't like it, tell me what you think.! If I get no responses I'm gonna stop posting any and everything up here completely.

Title Ideas; Love & Other Drugs or The Bad Girl that Lives in Hell.....

Characters

Celebrity Names Characters Name

Elise Gatien Billie Baker- 18 years old

Drew Van Arcker Sean Brown- 18 years old

Jake T. Austin Hayden Baker- 15 years old

David Henrie Sonny Baker- Deceased

Tessa Thompson Dru Lane- 18 years old

Nikki Baker- Deceased

John Baker- Deceased

Summary

Billie Baker has been through hell and back. Parents, dead. Twin brother, dead. All she has left is her little brothr Hayden. Living in the mean streets of Harlem, New York. Working two jobs to pay for her brother's and her way of living. And having everyone at her school, Society Prep; also one of Manhattan's best schools, look down on her and her little brother. Plus the school's biggest player/jock/jerk, Sean Brown, has made it his business to pissed her off to no need everytime he gets.

Sean Brown has it all. Money, cars, and of course Girls.! Being one of the richest kids in Society Prep. Every girl wants him, and secretly all he wants is Bille Baker. She's dark, mysterious, confident, and takes bullshit from no one. But she won't geive him the time of day, so being the big douche that he is instead of telling her, he decided to make her life a living hell.

Okay, this is just the just of it. PLEASE tell me what you think.!