Status: active! comments mean more updates :) so comment!! please

I Didn't Know I Was Related to You...

Mission Complete Jimmy style :) hahaha

-Brian’s P.O.V-

“It’s funny cause he’s short” Cam said laughing her ass off

Shaking my head and laughing with her I knew she was drunk. Watching Johnny get up and mutter under his breath that he wasn’t short Cam decided to cop the other bottle of jack. Jeez this girl sure could hold her liquor. She probably wouldn’t remember this in the morning. I laughed at that thought. Then she stumbled and fell into Matt’s lap I bet he was enjoying that. She started sharing the bottle of jack with him both of them taking turns drinking off it. It was quite the sight.

Jimmy’s P.O.V

Seeing Matt and Cam I knew that would be together before the night was over. They were both downing a bottle of jack and they both had countless shots before that. They were definitely going to be feeling it in the morning. Well we all were going to be feeling it but that was beside the point. My plan was working!!! HAHAHAHA I’m a genius!!!!!!

Matt’s P.O.V

She was beautiful even when she was drunk. I knew that we had to be together and I’m sure that she thought it too.

“Mattie” She said

“Hmm” I said looking at her and her big brown eyes

She bit her lip like she wanted to say something but was afraid to say it

“What Cam?” I asked

“I like you” She said

The whole world stopped and rested on her words. She did like me even though she didn’t really know me. Well at least the feelings mutual.

“I like you too” I said smiling

Then she did something that I obviously had only day dreamed about, she kissed me. Pushing her lips on mine hard with passion and want. Tugging on her hips I situated her until she was straddling me. Placing my hand on the small of her back my other made it’s way in her hair. Brushing my tongue along her bottom lip she gasped and I entered to explore. I moved mine along her in a sweeping motion that made her moan. This went on until someone cleared there throat.
“Guys we have a guest room upstairs” Papa gates said

We both looked at him in surprise forgetting that he was even there in the first place. Then we looked at each other before booking it upstairs.

Jimmy’s P.O.V

Mission complete!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. The magician strikes again!!!!!!!!!
♠ ♠ ♠
Two in one night!!!!! i'm spoiling you guys :) hope you like

Comments get updates :)
Merry Christmas