Status: active! comments mean more updates :) so comment!! please

I Didn't Know I Was Related to You...

The dirty deed

Matt’s P.O.V

Rushing to the stairs we fell several times before making it up them successfully. Laughing our asses off at our own stupidly we finally made it to the bedroom. Biting her lip again she tugged me over to the bed and pushed me back against it. Straddling my hips she slowly pulled my shirt over my head and threw it across the room. Placing kisses down my chest she made her way to the waistband of my pants. At a slow agonizing pace she took her time unzipping them and undoing the button. Her slow pace was killing me but at the same time it was turning me on beyond all belief. I could feel myself harden as she gradually removed my pants and freed my legs from the constricting fabric. Climbing back on top of me she removed the oversize shirt that she was given reveling that she wasn’t wearing a bra. How I didn’t notice that before was beyond me but seeing it now made my eyes cloud over with lust and want. Grinning up at her I flipped us over to where I was on top. Wasting no time I stripped her of the sweats that I knew to be syn’s and saw that she wasn’t wearing any panties.

Shaking my head “Tsk Tsk no bra and now no panties” I said

“Well at least now you don’t have to waste your time with unnecessary clothing” She said

She had a point there because more than likely they would end up ripped anyway. Shrugging my shoulders I made my way to her neck where I found her sweet spot right behind her ear. Hearing her moan in my ear just made it all that much harder to resist just slamming into her right now.

“Matt…I need you now” She gasped

She must have read my mind or she was just as horny as I was.

“Please Mattie I just want to feel you inside me” She whispered in my ear

Thinking I couldn’t possibly get any harder than I already was I felt myself tingle at the thought of being inside her. Prolonging her agony I decided to “feel” her first. With my right hand I made my way down. Running my hand over her smooth folds and into her hot center. Brushing my thumb over her clit made her buck her hips into my hand. Grinning I slipped a finger in and heard her gasp at the contact. Brushing it against her walls I slipped another in and started to pump them in and out. It didn’t take long to get her to start moaning and it was an even shorter time before her heat spilled onto my fingers. Pulling them out I decided it was long enough I mean I was more than ready for this and well she was definitely prepared. Knowing that Papa gates pretty much kept a box of new condoms in every room I opened the bedside table and pulled on of them out. Stripping out of my boxers I rolled it on and moved into position right at her entrance.

“Tell me how much you want it” I said

“I haven’t had it in six months that’s how much I want it” She said her breathing already heavy

Slipping into her was amazing she was tight but not virgin tight and she felt fantastic as cheesy as that sounds. Slowly moving in and out I knew the teasing would get to her.

“Matt go…faster” She said she legs wrapping around my waist allowing me to go deeper.

“With pleasure” I said stopping my snail pace and picking it up. Her fingers were digging into my back. She was moaning loudly and it was light music to my ears. Never had I heard something so erotic come from a girl.

Cam’s P.O.V

This was mind blowing. I mean I knew I hadn’t had sex in six months but still. He was hitting all the right places. This was possibly one of the best nights of my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
so i know this probably isn't the best but tell me what you think :) this will probably be the last update before Christmas obviously. So the next chapter will be here Monday at the latest.

Hope you like it and remember Comments get you updates so please comment i know you guys have opinions so let me here them :) Merry Christmas guys :)