Status: active! comments mean more updates :) so comment!! please

I Didn't Know I Was Related to You...

The next morning...

Cam’s P.O.V

Light was shining in through the windows and onto my face. I could feel the warmth of the sun on my cheeks. Opening my eyes I was blinded by the light that I forgot was there. Groaning because my head hurt like a mother I slowly tried to take in my surroundings. I remember coming over to my dad’s house and meeting him and everyone and I remember the shots game with Jimmy and Johnny but after that it becomes foggy. I was assuming that I was still at my dad’s house because I don’t really remember leaving. Grabbing my head I went to sit up slowly but didn’t get anywhere because something was holding me down. Looking underneath me I saw a tattoo covered chest and arms. Having not really paid a whole lot of attention to who had what tattooed on them I didn’t really know which guy this was and I was hoping it wasn’t someone I would regret. Still trying to get out of the grasp of whoever was in the bed with they groaned.

“Stop moving”

That was matt’s voice. Well thank god it wasn’t someone else. Wait if were both in the same bed together that meant we were both presumably naked and that meant we slept together well had sex is probably more accurate. Not that I didn’t want this but I guess what I’m saying is that I wish we had at least I don’t know maybe known a little more about each other before we hooked up. Not that it wasn’t probably amazing because I vaguely remember what happened last night anyway but I guess I wished it hadn’t been just another drunken hook up with someone who was practically a stranger. Hearing voices downstairs and smelling breakfast cooking I wanted to get up and get some much needed coffee and aspirin. That was going to be a challenge though with Matt holding me down and not letting me go.

“Matt…Mattie wake up. They’re making breakfast” I said whispering in his ear

“hmmm” was all I got out of him before he rolled over on his side letting me go

Well at least I could get up. Now where were my clothes? That was the million dollar question right there. Looking around the room I spotted the sweats I was given on one side of the room and the shirt on the other side. Getting up I walked over and grabbed the sweats pulling them on and then just because Matt’s shirt was closer I grabbed his instead he could go shirtless. Slowly opening the bedroom door and shutting it just as quietly I sighed in victory.

“What are you doing?” a voice asked me from behind

“JOHNNY CHRIST” I yelled nearly jumping out of my skin

“Uh no Zacky Vengeance and what are you doing?” He asked laughing at my outburst

“Fuck you Zack” I said heading down the stairs leaving him behind laughing his ass off

“I heard my name” Johnny said

“Well it was nothing Zacky scared me and that was the first thing out of my mouth” I said sitting down because the room was spinning a little bit

“Right well here you go” He said handing me water and 2 aspirin “Your going to need it”

“Well look who’s up” Brian said sitting down next to me giving me a smirk that told me he knew what happened

“Shut up Brian” I said

“I haven’t said anything…yet” He said still smirking

Man did I want to wipe that smirk off his face

“So how was it?” Suzy asked from the stove

“How was what?” I asked hoping I wouldn’t have to talk about my drunken escapade

“Don’t play dumb with me I was your age at one time I know how these things work and I wasn’t piss drunk last night either so I remember how it started” She said looking me in the eyes

I could feel my face heat up and I knew my cheeks were getting red like a tomato. I mean it’s not like I’m a prude or anything but this was a little embarrassing even for me. I mean I had sex in my dad’s house.

“Oh come on you were all up for telling your sexcapades last night” She said

“What?” I asked

Brian and Johnny were both laughing their asses off next to me. That means I had told them something that I normally wouldn’t have told them sober. Oh Johnny Christ what had I gotten myself into now?
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you like and keep commenting please

Comments get you updates :)