Status: active! comments mean more updates :) so comment!! please

I Didn't Know I Was Related to You...

twin time?

Brian's P.O.V

What did she mean by they were more than just friends? Were they lovers or just plain besties? what was the deal? i would definitely have to ask during our twin time. Though it would have to be scheduled first. I was concerned about Cameron. I didn't think she wanted anyone to be concerned about her but as her twin i would have to be concerned anyway it was in the job description. I was her brother i was in titled to be worried. It was my job. I just wanted to be there for her and let her know that i was never leaving no matter how hard she tried. I would never leave her side no matter what she did.

Zacky's P.O.V

Cameron had this concerned yet confused yet conflicted look on her face. She wanted to share with us what was on her mind but she didn't know how to share with us what was on her mind. She just needed to know that she was loved by all of us and that we would never leave her side no matter what she did to get rid of us. We just go her back and we were in no place to push her aside now no matter what happened.

Brian's P.O.V

I would definitely have to mention twin time. This would be good for the both of us to get stuff off of our chests. Maybe a lunch or two would do it? maybe just maybe

Cam's P.O.V

I just didn't know what to do with what was asked of me. I wanted to tell them about piper but i just didn't know how. I needed to figure that out and maybe talking to brian would help me...maybe just maybe....
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you like :) thanks to my loyal commentors keep them coming :) sorry it's short but i wanted to get it out because of the comment :)

Comments=updates so keep them coming