Status: active! comments mean more updates :) so comment!! please

I Didn't Know I Was Related to You...

Part two of chapter one

That’s when I woke up. It was just a dream yet it seemed so real. This was the first time it had been so vivid. I glanced at the clock and saw it was 6:00 am and I needed to be to work in an hour. I got out of bed and stumbled my way to the bathroom since I really couldn’t see because I failed to grab my glasses off the bedside table. I stripped my pajamas and turned on the shower. Stepping in I let the soothing hot water wash over me. 10 minutes later I was wrapping a towel around myself and grabbing another for my hair. Pulling open a drawer I pulled out a matching set of undergarments both purple and lacy. Pulling them on I pulled open another two drawers to pull out a purple t-shirt that said avenged sevenfold on the front and said gates across the back and a pair of jeans. After dressing I found some clean socks and walked over to my closet to pull out my favorite pair of coach tennis shoes. After being satisfied with my outfit I headed back into the bathroom to do my hair and makeup. I just gently blow dried and then straightened my hair before pulling it into a messy bun. My hair was so blond that it was almost white with my natural dark brown underneath it. I then lightly applied some eyeliner and mascara before lightly applying some of my favorite lip gloss. I headed out of the bathroom and grabbed my purple glasses and my iphone and purse then grabbing keys of the table and heading out the door of my apartment locking it before heading downstairs to my car. I drove a 2010 jeep, yes the one with the doors that come off, it was a gift from my “parents”. I was adopted and when they told me they bought me a car to make up for it. Anyway I worked at a music store called music world that was right off of pacific coast highway. Yes I lived in California, Huntington Beach, California to be more specific. I pulled into my works parking lot and proceeded to make my way to the front door. It took me a minute to find the key that went to this door but I did find it proceeding to unlock the door and make my way inside. I was greeted by the alarm system sounding so I punched in the code that overrode it. Flipping on the lights and making sure that the open sign was on I made my way to the counter. I really didn’t know why we had to open at this godforsaken hour but whatever. To kill time I pulled out my phone and started playing COD. Then I remember it was my birthday…hmm…29…doesn’t feel any different than 28.
-Val’s P.O.V-
I woke up with a start. Holy shit it was Brian’s birthday and I still hadn’t gotten him anything. What kind of friend was I? I climbed out of bed and hurriedly got dressed. I didn’t have to worry about waking anyone up because there was no one here but me. That’s right Matt and I aren’t together anymore. It happened a little while after Jimmy died. It just hit us really hard and even though it brought us closer it also brought us apart. Not that we never loved each other we just knew that we were always meant to be friends. Anyway I was worried that I wasn’t going to find a store open at this hour. I couldn’t actually believe that I had forgotten I was usually the only one to remember. After dressing it pulled my hair up and called Michelle.
“So you forgot too huh?” was her greeting. Wow even his own girlfriend forgot…how sad.
“You really are my twin huh?” I said laughing at our stupidity
“Well of course silly! So I’ll pick up see you in 10 k?” She said
“Yea see you in 10” I said before be both hung up both of us hoping we could actually find Brian something that he didn’t already have. I mean this is Brian were talking about the man had everything.
-Normal P.O.V-
I sat behind the counter still playing call of duty because there was nothing better to do. So caught up in my game I didn’t notice the two people that came in the store. So much so that I actually started yelling at the game.
“Come here you fucking bitch! Hahaha you just died” I shouted smiling wickedly as I started to do a victory dance.
“Um…excuse me…”I heard someone say
I looked up to see twin girl’s well woman looking at me like I was crazy.
“You heard that didn’t you? Yea sorry about that call of duty does that to me. So what can I help you with?” I asked as they stared
They looked at me like they knew me but were unsure.
“Hello? Anybody home?” I asked waving my hand in front of their faces.
“Huh? Oh sorry you just look a lot like one of our friends, her boyfriend, and it’s kinda weird” Val said
“Yea she does look like Syn doesn’t she?” Michelle asked
“Oh god not again…”I mumbled
“What was that?” Val asked
“I’m sorry I just get that I look like Brian Haner Jr. aka Synyster Gates a lot” I said
“Well you do. You look like a female Brian with blond hair” Michelle said
“So you’re saying I look like I man?” I asked
“No! I mean it just came out wrong” Michelle said
“It’s okay I was joking. So anyway my name is Cameron and if you need any help just ask” I said
“Okay we need help” Val said
“What is it?” I asked
“What do you get a cocky lead guitarist for his birthday that will be a last minute gift?” Michelle asked
“You forgot didn’t you?” I asked they nodded
“And Brian’s the type of guy that pretty much has everything” Val said
“Yea that’s a tough one. And you guys thought music…hmm…maybe a new notebook for songwriting. Musicians love them and since the guys write their own songs…” I said trailing off
“That’s pretty good what aisle?” Val asked
“3” I said heading back to the counter while they looked. Realizing that I hadn’t turned on the register I turned it on.
Right as they were walking back to the register with a purple pinstriped notebook three other people burst into the store.
“Let me guess you guys forgot too?” I asked as I rang the girls up
“Yeah…wait how did you know?” Matt asked
“Well that’s why were here” Val said turning around
They all looked at the twins and laughed.
“And to think we thought we were the only ones” Zacky said
The other, Johnny, was silent and staring at me. Great here we go again.
“Hey guys why does this girl look like Brian?” He asked
They each looked at me getting closer to really look. I felt like a science experiment the way they were looking at me. Although I was used to this because when people saw me they would think I was Brian even though I had blond hair and he didn’t..well not anymore at least.
“I think I have the perfect birthday present and it’s something gates doesn’t have” Matt said still looking at me
♠ ♠ ♠
this is part two of chapter one- this focuses on when cameron woke up :)

remember comments get you updates :)