Status: I'm not sure how long it'll take me to get this story started.

Between You and I

10

Matt's POV

I slowly undid her skinny jeans and pulled them down to reveal her see through panties. I smirked down at her. She hadn't changed a bit. I kissed her stomach as I slowly raised her shirt. She ran her hands over my body.

"Matt I've missed you so much."She moaned quietly. I pulled her shirt off and stared at her breast. They developed since the last time I'd seen them. I placed kisses down her neck to the cop of her bra. I ripped her underwear off. I positioned myself between her legs and looked up at her anxious face.

I slowly rand my tongue over her clit and worked my fingers inside of her. I felt her squirming under my touch and it made me harder than Zlinda ever could. Jasey was so sweet. I'd never had anything so sweet besides her.

"Matt..."She moaned softly.

"Matt! Jasey? Zlinda? anybody?!"I heard. I pulled back and put my hand over Jasey's mouth. I stood up and motioned for Jasey to get dressed. She did and I hid in the closet again.

Jasey's POV

I walked down the hall looking for Mom. I had forgotten she'd be back soon. I finally found her heading to the bedroom.

"Momma!"I yelled. She turned and smiled. I ran to her and hugged her tight.

"Aw my little Rae of star shine."She had always called me that cause I was born at night and she used to smoke a little pot back in her day.

"I forgot you were coming back tonight."I giggled.

"Well Darling its almost Christmas day I had to be back."She said."Just head off to bed I'll see you in the morning."

I hugged her then ran back to my room. Matt wasn't in there so I was a little upset but at least Mom was home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Merry Christmas :D well Eve lol