Status: I'm not sure how long it'll take me to get this story started.

Between You and I

2

I went downstairs for dinner. Dad had prepared the meal tonight since mom was on a four week spa cruise or whatever. I took a bite out of the jambalaya and sent the meanest look I could muster towards my dumbass sister.

"Jasey will you stop staring at me I know you're just jealous cause I'm prettier and sexier and blonder and gorgeouser than you and those are all the reasons Matt chose to come after me."The little bitch said. I smirked. Since Dad had to run out for a business meeting it was just us three.

"Well actually my sweet little bitchy sister, I do believe it was for your nasty ass vagina that's ridden with some form of STDs since I was so far away that he couldn't come after me and FYI he said I'm the best he has and ever will have."I said standing up and walking out. Matt just sat there with his head down staring intently at his food.

I was back up in my room and began putting up things I hadn't touched since I had arrived home. I grabbed my expo marker and went up to my mirror. I thought for a few minutes then wrote down the song Matt wrote for me just so when the bitch walks in she'll get jealous.

"Payback is going to be a mother fucking bitch."I said with a smirk. I grabbed my bag off the floor and walked outside past the ugly couple. I walked to Shawny's house. She said she'd still be there when I sent her a message last weekend.

I walked up to the pale yellow house and knocked on the door. Shawny answered and smiled at me.

"Well seems like forever since I've seen ya doll."she giggled. I laughed and stepped into her small home. She still had her hair dyed bright pink with random spots of light brown. Her dark blue eyes were rimmed with black eye liner and she was wearing vans,black and pink checkered skirt, and a Korn shirt.

"What bring you here darling? Not that I don't enjoy your company or anything."She laughed.

"Did you know about Sanders and my bitchy sister?"I asked. She looked at me like I'd grown a third eye.

"What do you mean about them?"She asked skeptically.

"They're fuck buddies or dating whichever it doesn't matter my sister is a backstabbing little bitch and Sanders is just a dick."I said. Shawny shook her head in disappointment.

"Well Matt will come around, he's probably just with her for the hell of it." She said getting up to fix a cup of coffee. Another thing about Shawny is she is in love with coffee. My phone began ringing. I looked down and realized it was the house.

"Hello?"

"Please come back Jasey, I need to talk to you."Matt said. I shook my head. I couldn't believe him.

"Whatever Matthew I'll come home when I'm good and damn ready to."I shot back then shut my phone. Shawny walked back in with her eyebrows raised.

"Damn you must be pissed about this, the Jasey Rae I know would have shot out the door the moment Matt called her."she said. I nodded.

"Yeah that Jasey Rae died when Matthew Sanders broke up with her."I grumbled. Shawny frowned. Nobody knew the reason Matt and I broke up. I sighed and stood. I was gonna go to my favorite restaurant then head home.

"I'll see ya around doll."I said heading off to the Chinese place down the street. I went in and ordered the Mongolian Beef,an egg roll, and rice. I went home with my take out and ran into Matt.

"Get out of my way asshole."I muttered then walked around him and began eating my food in peace while searching the web. I noticed I had a friend request on Facebook. I looked and saw it was Justin, a friend I met before I went to college.

I accepted the friend request and sent him a message.

Hey Justin long time no see, I'm back in Huntington if you wanna chill sometime.

I signed off the computer then took my trash downstairs. Zlinda was all over Matt and he looked like he didn't enjoy it that much. I chuckled.

"Try not to fuck on the couch Daddy and Mommy might be pissed if there are cum stains on it."I snickered. Even though it seemed like I was getting humor out of this deep inside it was killing me and crushing my heart.

"Oh shut up your just jealous cause nobody else wants to fuck your ugly ass."Zlinda shot back. I quickly whipped around and glared at her.

"Oh really is that why I denied over half the boys at college you can look on my Facebook all the messages are still there they all are asking if I'd like to go on a date or fuck them so shut the hell up Zlinda I'd rather only have fucked one guy my whole life then hundreds before I even hit twenty-five."I shot back. I knew I had hit a nerve since she was always taken advantage of at parties but it was her own damn fault.

I stomped upstairs like a small child would after getting in trouble. I grabbed my toiletries and went to the bathroom to shower. After I was squeaky clean I went back to my bedroom and went to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
so....tell me whatcha think? sorry it takes me so long this past month has been hell for me I've been involved in so much bullshit drama and then I have had exams all this week and last week I had to do study guides and all but hopefully over christmas break I'll have time to update a few times before I go back to school.