Status: I'm not sure how long it'll take me to get this story started.

Between You and I

34

After a few days of staying at the house Zlinda got moved in and was working a part time job at a hair salon. Matt came back and he was perfectly fine that my sister was staying at our house. I was scared that we would argue because of her being there but we didn't have one argument about her.

"Honey have you seen my trunks?"Matt asked. I shook my head and giggled.

"Matt they're on the dryer."I yelled back while I continued to wash dishes.

"Jasey get ready we were supposed to be their thirty minutes ago!"Matt whined. I rolled my eyes and removed myself from the sink before I pulled the bright pink strap to my bikini out of my shirt to show I was already ready.

"I've been ready Matt."I giggled. Matt playfully glared at me before he tackled me and placed loving kisses down my neck.

Zlinda came into view wearing her one piece. I smiled at her and waved. She did the same and we all headed out to Matt's truck.

----

Once we got to the beach I went to set up a spot for my sister to rest. Johnny had walked over and took care of her,which didn't surprise me cause I've gotten him checking her out a few times. I smiled at him and went off with Matt into the water.

Brian and Michelle wanted to play chicken so I got on Matt's shoulders and Michelle got on Brian's.

-----

"Best two out of three!"Michelle yelled. I shook my head. I was exhausted and wanted to go curl up on a towel.

Matt moved over a little and let me feel the heat of fire the guys had built. I rested my head against Matt's chest. I was thankful I had him back and I was never going to give him up ever again.
♠ ♠ ♠
the end.