Status: In slow progression

The Night is Darkest Just Before the Dawn

A Quiet Place

*girl’s P.O.V.*

Everything was so frightening. I had people fussing and talking loudly all around me. They were asking questions and doing tests to make sure I was okay. I felt like a lab rat. Suddenly everything stopped. No one made a move as someone walked in to the room. They seemed to know that they were a good person because the people in the room just let him walk right up to me without asking a question.

‘Would you like to come to a quiet place with me and you and I can talk.’ they asked politely. It was odd. I felt like I could place my complete trust in this person, I just took their hand and followed them out of the room. I knew this stranger wasn’t a policeman or anyone to do with law enforcement. They were just an average citizen, who dressed in some very cool clothes. I found them interesting and I was excited to talk to them.

*stranger’s P.O.V.*

I walked into the hospital after calling the head of this case, who just happened to be a friend of mine in high school, to make sure it was okay for me to take her to a separate room to talk to her. I explained to him who I was, how he knew me, and that I was interested in giving that girl a home. I wanted to take care of her, help her be normal again, and give her a child hood. He agreed to my request and knew that I was just what she needed. An escape from normal life because she could never be normal, and I could give her a life filled with love and happiness. My mates and I could do that for her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Next chapter will be out on the 27th of December.