Sequel: The Right Love

Forbidden Love

Hanging with JB Diz

So after we left the beach Jason wanted to spend time with us.

"So JB Diz, where are you taking us that my brother actually allowed you to do" I asked him.
"Umm, either we can all go get awesome tattoos or we can go shopping" Jason said. Sammy looked at me and smiled.
"Does that mean we are getting tattoos" Jason asked.
"Hell no" Sammy said.
"Ugh" Jason said as we pulled him to Zack's car. Sammy got in the passenger seat and I got in the drivers.
"Don't you have your own car" Jason said.
"Yeah, but my car is to girly for you" I said.

"It's a mustang, how is that girly" Jason asked.
"I don't know but I like it and I want to drive Zack's car" I said as we pulled out of the driveway before Zack could notice.
"Let me guess, he doesn't know you have his car" Jason said.
"Nope" I replied as we got to the Huntington Mall. I found a parking spot that all of us could easily remember and parked it.
"Okay, now remember we have Zack's car between this awesome Chevy Truck and this awesome Ford Truck" I said as I locked my brothers Bumblebee. Sammy, Jason and I all walked toward the doors and Sammy and I smiled.

"Welcome to our domain Dizzy" Sammy said.
"As long as you promise to try on something sexy, then I'll be fine" Jason said.
"Of course" I said.
"Anything for our favorite Berry Brother" Sammy said as we both linked arms with Jason and turned toward Hot Topic so he can feel okay. We walked in and Sammy and I went right to see the new a7x shirts.
"Ah these are amazing, like oh my god" Jason said laughing. Sammy and I looked over at him and I laughed some more. Then my eye caught a new MCR shirt so I grabbed it. We grabbed a few other shirts and we picked out some for Jason. He paid for his stuff as Sammy and I did.

"Hmm, I feel like we should give Dizzy a makeover" I said to Sammy.
"Oh my god, we should" Sammy said. Dizzy looked at us and we dragged him into A&F
"Ahh, get me out of here" Jason said.
"Nope" I said going to the shirts and Sammy going to the pants. We grabbed tons of clothes and pushed him to the dressing room. He groaned and we giggled. When he came out with the outfit we smiled and pushed him back in after telling him to hand back the others.

"You know, Zack and them aren't going to believe we are making him preppy" Sammy said.
"I know, but what until they see him" I replied as Jason came out with his regular clothes on. We then went to the register and paid for them.
"Now, hair" Sammy said.
"No, not my hair" Dizzy said grabbing it.
"Oh, come on it's not that bad. Brian gets his hair cut and you know how" Sammy said.
"But I love my hair" Jason said.
"We know come on" I said pushing him to the hair salon.
"Why did I ask to hang out with you guys" Jason asked as the girl smiled.

"Hi, do you have an appointment" she asked us.
"No, we don't but I was wondering if you were available" Jason said. Sammy and I both smacked him.
"We do have a girl that's available now, that can take you. Do you know what you want" she asked. Sammy found a page of the most preppiest hair cut ever.
"Like this" she said holding up the picture of the guy with a semi buzz cut and kinda long in the front.
"Alright, right this way" she said. Jason glared at us and we just smiled. We waited about 20 minutes and saw all of Jason's hair being cut off and on the ground.

"Ugh, now I look more like Matt" Jason said.
"Good, now lets go put you in those Abercormbie clothes and then we'll find some different shoes" Sammy said as we pushed him into the family bathroom.
"You two owe me" Jason said.
"Okay, we'll go to Victoria's Secret after just change" I said.
"In front of you" Jason asked.
"It's not like we are saying 'get naked' your still going to be in your boxers" Sammy said. Jason sighed and then proceed with taking off his shirt as Sammy handed him the Abercormbie shirt. He then took off his pants and I handed him the pants we got there. He looked good with his hair cut and clothes. I put the clothes he wore in a bag and just as I did that my cell went off.

"Where the fuck is my car" Zack asked as I answered it.
"Park between a Chevy Truck and a Ford truck" I replied.
"And why is it parked between those two trucks and I'm left with your mustang" Zack asked.
"Because, we wanted JB Diz to feel more manly, instead of driving in a convertible with pink and black seats and black and pink on the outside " I said.
"So, I'm stuck driving to Matt's house in your car, with Brian" Zack said.
"Yep, so cook out and Dimples house" I asked.
"Yep, so come here after" Zack said and hung up. Jason laughed.
"So that's why" Jason said. I nodded and we walked out of the bathroom.

Guys looked at Jason and he just put his arm around us and smiled huge.
"You owe me" Jason said.
"We know Dizzy" we said and walked toward Victoria's Secret.
"Stop saying things together" Jason said.
"But we don't want to" Sammy and I said. He glared at us and so Sammy and I started to walk away from Victoria's Secret but he pulled us back toward it.
"You owe me" Jason said. We sighed and walked in.

"Now find something sexy and go put it on and I'll let you know if Zack or Brian will love it" Jason said as he sat down in front of the little dressing room area and Sammy and I went to look for some kind of top. I found a light green corset type top while Sammy found a blue one. We walked into the dressing room and came out.

"Hot, they even match, yes Brian and Zack will love those. Now put these on for me" Jason said holding up two matching Push up bras.
"In your dreams Dizzy" we said walking back in and changing out of them.
"Aw come on" Dizzy said. We laughed and came back out and went to the cashier. We bought the stuff and saw F.Y.E.

"Let's see how many copies is left" Sammy said dragging us both in and going straight to the A CDs. We looked up and down until we found Avenged Sevenfold and there was only one copy left.
"Yes" Sammy said as she grabbed it and did a dance. I grabbed my cell and took a picture of her with it and sent it to the guys.

What's this about? Jimmy
Umm do you seriously need to buy it you know us Johnny
Yay your shopping again and decided to act like crazy obsessed fans Matt
My sister is crazy Brian
I know, I have a pretty copy in a case on my shelf, you should know that Zack.

I giggled at the guys responses and then sent a message back saying Hello, it's the last copy of City Of Evil at F.Y.E I said and laughed. I got messages back from them all going Ohhh, yes. I laughed and then Sammy put it back and we walked around the Mall some more before we got bored and had plenty of bags for Jason to carry. We went out to the parking lot and the two cars that was besides Zack's was gone.

"Oh shit, where did it go" Sammy said.
"I don't know but I could have sworn they were right here" I said. Jason laughed and started to head in a direction.
"Dizzy, that is not where I parked the car" I said.
"Yes it is, there is just a hummer next to it now, come look" Jason said as Sammy and I walked up to him and laughed when there was Zack's car. Sammy and I both looked at each other and started to laugh.
"That's it, I'm giving you to the official blonds of the year award" Jason said as we flipped him off getting in the car and heading to Dimples place.
♠ ♠ ♠
Happy Turkey Day