Sequel: The Right Love

Forbidden Love

Broken promises...nope

We got to Brian and Sammy's house and I smiled.

"So Mr. Haner, what do you have planned" I asked him as he set me down on the porch and unlocked the door.
"Well I was thinking some of this" Brian said leaning down and kissing me with so much force that I was pushed up against the door as Brian turned it and we fell back so he was laying on me. I giggled as I kissed him back. I pulled away and looked at him.

"I don't think we should do this where people can see" I said as I looked and saw people walking down the beach looking up.
"Your right, come on" Brian said standing up and bringing me to his room.
"Door Bri" I said as I went to his room.
"Shit" he said and ran back and shut it. I laid on his bed and waited for him to come back. When he did his brown orbs was filled with lust. I motioned him over with my finger and he came over and laid on top of me and kissed me deeply. I smiled and ran my hands up and down his chest.

"I bet you I can make you look a whole hell of a lot worse then Sammy" Brian said, "only if you want."
"Then show me" I said and Brian growled and attacked my neck. Things got pretty heated from here. I just can't wait to tell Sammy all about this.
----------------------------------
Zack's Point Of View

I decided to follow Stacie and Brian to see where they were going. Just to make sure Brian wasn't going to do anything stupid. I watched as he kissed her and pushed her up against the door. I rolled my eyes and then as soon as I saw them heading up the stairs I snuck in.

"Door Bri" Stacie said with a giggle.
"Shit" Brian said as he came back down the stairs. I quickly jumped behind the couch before he could see me as he shut the door and ran upstairs. I got out from behind the couch and I heard a growl.

"What the fuck" I said softly. Then I heard more noises. I didn't want to be sneaky because if that fucker was forcing her to do shit I will be pissed. I ran up the stairs and followed the noise to Brian's room.

"Oh god Brian" I heard Stacie moan. I growled and pushed open the door and saw Brian and my sister naked. I closed my eyes and heard Stacie screamed and push Brian off her.
"What the fuck" I said to him as Stacie went under the covers.
"Zack, did you follow us" Stacie asked me.
"And I'm glad I did, did he force you" I asked her.
"No, I didn't" Brian said.
"Did I ask you" I growled at him not even caring if he was fully exposed to me.
"No, he didn't force me, I wanted this" Stacie said.
"Sure, get your fucking bathing suit on and meet me downstairs" I said, "and you stay away from her."
"No" Stacie said to me grabbing the shirt Brian handed to her and slipping it on.
"What" I said.
"I'm not going, seriously, do you think Brian is mad because you had sex with his while you were both drunk, no he didn't. So leave me the fuck alone and if I want to fuck him I will" Stacie said. I glared at her and Brian.

"Get. Dressed. And. Meet. Me. Downstairs. That's final" I said.
"No" Stacie said pushing me out of the door and shutting it. I heard the lock click and I growled.
"Now where were we" Stacie said. I banged on the door but they didn't hear me. I'm going to fucking kill Brian. I went downstairs and went back to the beach where the guys where at. Sammy looked at me.

"Oh no, what did you do" she said.
"It's not what I did, it's what your brother did" I said.
"What did he do" Sammy asked.
"He forced my sister to have sex with him, after he knew about the Brett thing and promised me he wouldn't" I said.
"Brian, wouldn't do that, I know him and I know he knows what Brett did. He wouldn't do it unless Stacie brought it to him first, and at least she is fucking Frank like she wants to" Sammy said and covered her mouth.
"She wants to do what" I said yelled. Everyone near us looked at me.
"Nothing" Sammy said.
"No you tell me now" I said.
"It's nothing" Sammy said hiding behind Matt. I grabbed my shirt and shoes and started to head home. But first I stopped at Brian's again and I was going to break down that door and drag her out and then kick his ass. I walked in the back again and went right upstairs.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Sammy's Point Of View

Oh no, I can't believe I let that slip. It's not like Stacie told me she wants to do him. I can just see it in her eyes. And now Zacky is going to kill my brother. I grabbed my stuff and ran toward my house just in time to see Zacky kicking the door down.

"Zachary James Baker, you stop right this intense. Do you think I would let my brother fuck my best friend against her will" I said to him as he glared at the door and I could hear them both moaning each others name, knowing Brian had reached his climax.
"Get out Zack!" Stacie yelled. I went upstairs and Brian looked scared.
"Zack, you know I wouldn't force Stacie into this, you know how long I've wanted her and all that, I wouldn't have done it without her saying yes" Brian said.
"You are just saying that so I don't kill you" Zack said. I looked at Stacie and she was crying. Brian pulled her closer to him as she cried.
"Look, you are making her cry, just believe him. Not everyone is a Brett" I said. I saw Zack's glare soften to one of worry.

"Exactly, I wouldn't let Brian go near me if he didn't ask if it was okay, why can't you believe your best friend and me and your own girlfriend" Stacie sobbed to him. Zack looked down and then looked back up.
"Are you telling the truth" Zack asked. Stacie nodded and Zack went over and hugged her.
"I'm sorry" Zack said.
"You're forgiven, now this is awkward, can I put my bathing suit back on" Stacie said. Zack nodded and left the room.
"You out" Brian said.
"I'm going" I said walking out of the room and shutting the door.
---------------------------------------
Stacie's Point Of View

I grabbed my bathing suit and slipped it back on and I looked at all of Brian's bites and scratches and smiled.
"What are you smiling about beautiful" Brian asked. I stood up and kissed a bite mark on one of his tattoos.
"How the world is going to know your mine" I said.
"Or how you can't wait to get revenge" Brian asked me as he wrapped his arms around me.
"That too" I said leaning up and kissing him lightly.
"Come on, we don't want them to start fucking on the couch" I said going downstairs to see Sammy and Zack making out. So I decided to jump in between them and push them apart.

"Sammy, I got a secret for you" I said to her.
"Oh, I love secrets" Sammy said leaning toward me.
"Your brother is fucking good" I said to her getting up and running out the door with her chasing me. I tripped on some sand and Sammy jumped on me.

"I didn't need to know that" Sammy said.
"Hot, Haner and Baker wrestling" Johnny said.
"Fuck off Short shit" we said. He laughed and just stood there.
"Should we stop this" Jimmy asked.
"Nah, let it go on for a little bit longer and see where it takes them" Matt said.
"Ew you pervs" Sammy and I said as we looked up and saw the guys looking down.
"So what's this about" Matt asked.
"How I was just telling Sammy how Brian was the best Sex I've ever had" I said as she pushed my face into the sand. I got a mouthful of it and spit it in her face.

"How's it feel" I asked her.
"Pretty damn horrible" Sammy said.
"Good" I said and then we both started cracking up. Brian and Zack came over and looked at Sammy and I.
"Do I want to know what happened" Zack asked.
"Sammy tackled Stacie and then Stacie was telling Sammy how Brian was the best sex she ever had" Jimmy explained. Sammy and I laughed.

"Okay, it's official these two have had to much sun" Brian said.
"Damn, what attacked you a bunch of curling irons with teeth marks and some nails" Johnny asked Brian. I giggled as Brian picked me up and carried me back to where our towels were.
"Okay, I guess not then" Johnny said. I laughed some more and then put my sunglasses back on and laid out. Sammy laid with me.

"So, your brother has a big penis" Sammy said.
"So doesn't yours" I said.
"And he knows how to use it" Sammy said.
"Ditto, in all the right ways too" I said. Sammy and I laughed so hard that the guys looked at us and continued tossing the football.

"Damn Zack and Brian what the hell happened to you" Jason said.
"JB Diz" Sammy and I yelled.
"How are my two lovely ladies doing" Jason said coming and sitting next to us.
"We are doing fine, so fine" we both said.
"And whys that' Jason said.
"I just had the best sex ever" I said to him.
"Oh yeah, who was it because it definitely weren't me" Jason said.
"Someone is cocky" Sammy said. Jason winked and Matt went over to play football with the guys.

"But anyway who was it" Jason asked.
"Take a pick of the two guys with bite marks, and if you say my brother I will punch you" I said to him.
"Umm eww, plus I know you don't love him that way any way. Brian damn already girl" Jason said. I giggled and so didn't Sammy.
"And by the way Zack looks Sammy got to him as well" Jason said.
"Damn straight" Sammy said and laughed. We tanned as JB Diz talked with us some more.
♠ ♠ ♠
OOOO