Sequel: The Right Love

Forbidden Love

Dinner

Zack and I got ready for the dinner that was required for us to go to.

"I don't want to go" I said putting my head on his shoulder.
"I know but mom is making us and why do we have to look nice, I wonder what Matt is going to do" Zack asked as we walked out the door locking it behind us.
"Boycott it and run like we should do because I want to hang out with Brian" I said.
"It would be smart but then our lovely mother would bitch at us" Zack said as he unlocked his car and we got in. As Zack pulled out of the driveway my cellphone went off.

"Either that's Brian or your new bff" Zack said. I looked at the name and smiled.
"It's my new BFF" I said as Zack rolled his eyes.

What are you doing today beautiful Frank asked me.
Getting ready to go to my long lost Uncle's rented house for dinner that I so don't want to go I replied.
Oh that sucks, I wish I could say come up to Seattle and join me but it sounds pretty important Frank replied back.
Let's just say Zack and I would not hear the end of it from our mother if we did, but I would love to go to the concert even though I saw you like this morning I said to him.
I know and what a beautiful morning that was Frank said. I giggled and told him I had to go and he said he did too the show is about to start. I smiled and we got to the address that mom had given us a couple of hours ago. I looked and saw Matt's car which still had a person in it. Zack parked behind him and turned off the car. Matt got out of his car and came over and opened the door.

"Is it just me or do you guys have a funny feeling about this place" Matt asked.
"Nope it's not just you" I replied as I linked my arm with his and we went up and knocked. We could hear my mom talking as I reached up and knocked on the door. Rachel answered the door with a smile on her face. I looked over at dad and he had a weird expression while mom was smiling at something Ken said.

"About time you guys showed up" Rachel said.
"Sorry, I didn't know what to wear" I lied when really Zack and I took as much time as we could to get ready which started off with Zack walking around in his boxers, myself jumping in the pool, then playing a video game until it was around 7ish and our lovely mother told us to get our asses ready and be there in a half hour.
"Oh I hate that, but that outfit looks lovely" Rachel said smiling at my simple skirt and light blue dressy tank top. Zack and Matt both had button down shirts but Zack's was red and Matt's was white. I had to laugh because we looked like the American flag.

"Oh look my children went together and it's not even the forth of July" Mom said as Zack and Matt looked at us and laughed. Even dad let out a little smile. I went over to him.
"Hi daddy" I said hugging him.
"Hi Princess" he said hugging me back. I leaned in to whisper in his ear.
"Zack, Mattie and I all have a bad feeling about this" I said.
"Don't worry, after this I'll tell you guys why I don't bring him up" dad said. I nodded and leaned my head on his shoulder. Yes I'm a daddy's girl just like Zack and Matt are Momma's boys weather they admit it or not.

"So what do you do" Ken asked Zack when he sat next to dad and I.
"I'm in a band" Zack replied.
"Oh cool" Ken said. Then Ken's attention went to Matt but I still saw him look at me out of the corner of his eye.
"So what do you do" Ken asked him.
"Whatever I want" Matt replied which made Zack and I chuckle. Then he looked at me and I hide myself more behind Zack who just gave me a look.
"What do you do Miss. Stacie" he said.
"Umm, I work and sometimes go on tour with Zack's band and help with merch" I replied still making it so Zack pretty much covered my chest.

"Um I'm going to go to the bathroom" I said and taking Zack with me.
"Why do you need your brother" Rachel asked.
"Because I can't pee if he isn't standing there" I said looking at Zack to see if he saw the distress in my eyes.
"Yeah, that's why" Zack said catching on.
"Okay, it's right down there, the door should be opened" Rachel said as I smiled and got up and followed where her finger was pointing.

"What is this about" Zack asked.
"He was fucking checking me out like I saw it" I said as we walked to the bathroom.
"What a fucking creep" Zack said.
"Tell me about it and mom made me wear this, she told me 'wear the cute blue tank top I bought you with skirt you never wear' I swear if I would have known he was a creep" I said shuddering as I shut the bathroom and Zack following in.
"I saw at the beach when you went over to talk to Sam and Brian" Zack said.
"I want this dinner to be over with" I said flatly.
"Me too sis me too" Zack said hugging me. He stepped out again and I really did have to pee so I did my business and flushed the toilet and when we walked back out Ken was sitting where dad was talking with Matt who didn't look like he wanted to be talking.

"Rachel, when is dinner going to be ready" Zack asked.
"Soon dear" she said from the kitchen. I nodded and Zack nodded as well. When while Matt was still talking to Ken, I reached into my pocket that I put my phone in and sent Matt a text.

He fucking creeps me out, he checked me out when he went to talk to you I sent to him. I held up a finger and smiled when he saw a text.
"I have to take this hold on" Matt said. Zack shook his head and I just sat on his lap not wanting to sit near Ken.
I know I saw it, for being dad's brother or whatever the fuck he is, he sure knows how to creep on his niece Matt replied. I read it and did a slight nod to him and he went back to the conversation.

"Dinner is ready" Rachel said from the kitchen. Zack, Matt and I ran and Zack and Matt got a seat next to me while mom and dad sat across from us. Thank god they did, I don't think I could deal with unwanted feet in my bubble or worse hands. I shuddered and Zack looked at me and so didn't Matt.
"Are you okay dear" Rachel asked.
"Just a little cold" I said.
"I'll go get your sweater" mom said standing up and practically running for the door. She some how knew that I didn't want Matt or Zack leaving my side. She soon came back with a sweatshirt of Zack's.

"It's the only one I could find" she said as I put on Zack's black sweatshirt and felt 100 times better now that my boobs were covered up. Rachel put some pasta on our plates but it didn't look like pasta. It looked like what Huntington High served us. I took my fork and poked at it. Mom glared at me and I pouted and then slowly I felt her kick me under the table. So at the same time Matt, Zack and I brought our forks up to our mouths and slowly made our forks go into the opening.

"You chew first" Zack mumbled. I shook my head and grabbed my hands and started to make them chew. When Rachel and Ken turned back after handing out the food I put my hands down and chewed. When it was all chewed I just couldn't swallow it at all. Zack hit my back and I ended up swallowing it all and I glared at him. It was worse then school food it was like it would move any minute.

"Oh Rachel it's so delicious" I lied as I took another bite. Ken was smirking as he ate and mom ate happily talking to Rachel while dad, Matt, Zack and I were quiet. About half way done with the plate I felt like I was going to be sick.
"I'm gonna be sick" I said getting up and having Zack and Matt both following me as I ran to the bathroom. I heard Ken telling them not to follow, he'll check on me after.
"Fuck that shit, you aren't going near my sister" Zack said as Matt rubbed my back as I threw up. I looked at Matt and there was like four of him.

"Matt" I said and then passed out.
---------------------------------
Matt's Point of View

Stacie passed out as Zack was still yelling at Ken.

"Zack, I think the fucktard drugged her" I yelled.
"What do you mean" Zack asked and saw Stacie laying on my lap with her eyes closed.
"Dad, we are leaving" Zack yelled as I picked her up and carried her outside.
"Right behind you, head home not your home our's okay" dad said.
"What about Stac" Zack asked.
"She'll be fine" dad said as I put her in Zack's car. I looked and saw her pocket lighting up. Zack reached in.
"Fuck its Brian" Zack said answering it. I got in my car and had to wait for Zack to pull out before I could go. I wish I was close to Zack as Stacie was and vice versa. That's why I've been hanging out at their place more with the guys.
---------------------------------------------------
Zack's Point Of View

I picked up Stacie's cell phone as I backed out of the driveway.
"Hey babe" Brian said.
"Aww thanks Bri, I love you too" I said.
"Where the fuck is Stacie" Brian asked.
"Sleeping" I replied as I drove to my parents house.
"Oh how did the dinner go" Brian asked.
"It went okay, we are going to our parents house right now" I said.
"Oh cool, well have her call me when she wakes up" Brian said.
"Alright man, bye" I said.
"Bye" he said and then we hung up. I looked over at Stacie and she grabbed her stomach and groaned.

"Are you okay" I asked her.
"Yeah, I think" Stacie said looking at me.
"Okay, we are heading to mom and dad's" I said to her. She nodded and closed her eyes and as I got closer to mom and dad's house as Stacie grabbed her lips and looked like she was about to hurl again. I pulled in the driveway and Stacie opened her door and threw up again. When she finished I walked around to her and made sure to avoid her puke and picked her up carried her inside and set her in the couch where mom came over to put a towel on her forehead and Stacie put her head in my lap as dad sat in front of us. Stacie grabbed her stomach again and I just looked down at her.

"Want me call Bri" I asked her as she nodded.
"Okay" I said pulling out my cell phone and dialing Brian's house phone.
"Bonjour Haner resident Sammy speaking is this my sexiest boyfriend calling" Sammy said as she picked up.
"Hi babe, can you put your brother on the phone please" I asked her.
"I guess you want my brothers body more then mine" Sammy said and it sounded like she was pouting.
"No, I don't want his body more then yours it's just you best friend is sick and she wants her Bri" I said.
"Okay" Sammy said, "Brian Elwin Haner Junior someone wants your sexy body."
"Coming" Brian said and then picked up the phone shortly after.
"Hello" Brian said.
"Hey big boy, I want your hot body" I said making voice really high.
"Dude, I want your sister not you" Brian said.
"Damn it I tried, any way my sister wants you but not in a sexual way since my dad is glaring" I said.
"Okay, I'll be there in a few" Brian said and hung up. I looked down at Stacie and she was back asleep.

"Always looking out for you baby sister" mom said to me.
"Always" I said looking down at her.
"You and Matt both always threatening guys when they come forty feet toward her" mom said. I looked down at her and she wiggled a little bit. It was quiet but comfortable in the house until there was a knock on the door. Matt got up and went to answer it. I heard Brian and Stacie's eyes popped open and Matt came in with Brian following.

"Oh Brian, it's so nice to see you" mom said.
"Nice to see you again Maria and you too James" Brian said to my parents. Dad looked at Brian and went up to him.
"Take good care of her because I know Zack is your best friend but if you hurt her in any way I know he will hurt you" dad said as I stood up with Stacie still in my arms.
"Don't worry I don't plan on hurting her" Brian said taking Stacie from my arms. I looked down at my sister to see her smile and snuggle to Brian.
"Don't worry Zack, I'll have her home tomorrow" Brian said to me. I laughed and rolled my eyes.
"My brother loves me" Stacie said.
"Yes I do" I said and kissed her forehead. She waved bye as Brian walked out the door.

"We'll talk about Rachel and Ken tomorrow" dad said. I nodded and Matt and I walked out of the door to our cars.
"Want to come over" I asked Matt.
"Sure" Matt said. We got in our cars and drove away to my house where we had brother bonding time.
♠ ♠ ♠
it's almost christmas and nine more days till Zacky's birthday
Achmed's christmas song Papa Gates is in it so it's pretty exciting and Jeff Dunham is funny

This update was Prolonged because of SammyIerogeance

and a NEW SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We don’t want to get up Zack,
Let’s turn off your phone
I don’t want to go to work today
Or even put my makeup on
We’ve got better things to do
Than our todo list anyway
Hide under the covers
And waste away the day

Let’s just lay here and be lazy,
Zacky drive us crazy
All we want to do is
Za a-a a-a a-a a-a a-a a-a a-a a-a a-a a-a acky
All we want to do is
Za a-a a-a a-a a-a a-a a-a a-a a-a a-a a-a acky
and love you

We got our whole life to change the world
And climb the ladders
Looking at you looking at us
Is the only thing that matters
Come a little closer Zack,
We can talk without the words
Hang a sign on the door,
Please do not disturb

Let’s just lay here and be lazy,
Baby drive me crazy
All we want to do is
Za a-a a-a a-a a-a a-a a-a a-a a-a a-a a-a acky
All we want to do is
Za a-a a-a a-a a-a a-a a-a a-a a-a a-a a-a acky
and love you

Give us a kiss, from those pouty lips,
You don’t want to miss this,
All we want to do is
Za a-a a-a a-a a-a a-a a-a a-a a-a a-a a-a acky
All I want to do is
Za a-a a-a a-a a-a a-a a-a a-a a-a a-a a-a acky
and love you Za-acky

All we really want to do,
All we really want to do,
All we really want to do is love you,
Love you, love you
Come a little closer baby,
We can talk without the words
Hang a sign on the door, please do not,
Please do not, please do not, Please do not disturb

When we lay down in the evening all
we really want to do,
When we wake up, when we wake up in the morning baby,
All we really want to do
Za a-a a-a a-a a-a a-a a-a a-a a-a a-a a-a acky

I'm going to see Avenged Sevenfold in concert on January 22nd with my twinny SammyIerogeance and we are going to see ZACKY!