Sequel: The Right Love

Forbidden Love

Puppy Love litterally

So today was the day that Sammy and I were watching Icky and Pinkly. Brian and Zack were driving into the studio today and we both didn't want to go.

"Operation get Pinkly and Icky to have puppies is a GO" I said as I picked up Icky and Sammy picked up Pinkly. We walked upstairs to the spare room that I was going to change into mine and Brian's son's room when he is here and shut the door.
"Now don't bark until you are done making puppies okay Icky" I said looking at him. He titled his head and nodded like he understood.
"Aww he listened to you, now Pinkly make sure you two cuddle at the end of it" Sammy said. Pinkly looked at her and wagged her tail. They both went over to the bed and jumped on it. We said we loved them and shut the door and then went downstairs.

"So, do you think this is going to work" I asked her.
"I hope so, that way it's more of a reason to have a baby with Zack plus then we can have our own puppies" Sammy said.
"I think it will" I said to her as we sat on the couch and turned on the TV.
"We should start planning Zack's birthday party and make it a surprise for him" Sammy said. I just stopped starring at the TV and looked at her.
"That's a fantastic idea and I already know what your present is going to be so should I head back to yours with Bri" I asked her.
"Would be nice" Sammy said as I laughed.
"Okay let's go" I said getting up and then got a craving for Pretzels and cheese so I went to the cupboard and looked and we had no more spray cheese but we did have pretzels. I sighed and grabbed them.

"Something tells me you have no cheese" Sammy said.
"How did you guess" I asked her.
"Brian told me how you like pretzels with cheese" Sammy said as she pulled out a notebook and the phone book.
"It's good though" I said as I looked at the phone book.
"Well Zack told all the guys to come here so we can just have everything sent here" Sammy said.
"So cake" I said looking at the phone book and saw Chris something Cakes. So I called the number and they were in LA so it was close.
"Okay we have to head out like now if we want to get an appointment" I said to her. She nodded and we both hollered up telling Icky and Pinkly to be good dogs as we walked out to my car. Sammy took my keys and pouted.

"Bri told me not to let you drive if I'm with you" She said. I nodded and we started our way to the PCH and then to LA where we found the cake place. We pulled up front and Sammy and I got out of the car and walked in.
"Hi do you have an appointment" the guy asked us. We nodded.
"Alright come right here" he said.
"I'm Stacie Baker and this is Sammy Haner" I said introducing us.
"Hi I'm Chris" he said shaking our hands, "so what are you here for."
"Well my brother is turning 27 this weekend and I wonder if you can do an epic cake for him" I said.
"You have any ideas" he asked.
"Me nak" Sammy started to say but I covered her mouth.
"I'll buy you stuff so you can do that after" I said to her.
"Okay" Sammy mumbled against my hand.
"Any way, I was thinking something with his tattoos" I said pulling out a picture I got off the internet of a college of Zack's tattoos.
"That's pretty neat, what's with the headless Mickey" he asked.
"He loves Mickey and Zombies and horror stuff thats why" Sammy and I explained.
"So when is his party" he asked.
"On December 11th" I said.
"That's plently of time, what kind of filling" he asked.
"Chocolate" sammy and I said at the same time.
"I'll email you a picture later on with my idea" he said. We both nodded and headed out the door. We took the trip back to Huntington and then I remembered I didn't tell him the address oh well when he sends me the email I'll tell him then. We got home and I unlocked the door to hear Pinkly and Icky barking.

I went upstairs and they were both wagging their tails.
"Are we going to have Icky and Pinkly puppies" I asked them and they both nodded.
"Good puppies" I said and pat their heads. Sammy did the same thing and we walked back into the living room to call a DJ who said they would be able to come the day of Zack's birthday. Then we were done planning and just kicked back on the couch. Shortly after Brian and Zack came back.

"How was dog sitting" Zack asked.
"Fun" Sammy and I said with a smile.
"That's good" Brian said sitting down next to me and putting his hand on my stomach. Pinkly and Icky were cuddling on the floor and Sammy and I just smiled. Hopefully by the time Brian takes her to the vet we'll know if her and Icky are having puppies. So the rest of the night Sammy, Zack, Brian and I just chilled out watching movies and discussing baby things.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yay two chapters