Sequel: The Right Love

Forbidden Love

Happy Birthday to Me...not

Today was my birthday and ultimately it was also the day Brian and I were going to get married. He thought it would be cute if we got married on my 27th birthday as an awesome birthday present to me. Now that wasn't going to happen and I had a dress in my closet that I would have been wearing today. I was looking down at a picture of Brian and I holding Bentley when he was first born and I looked down at Bentley as he played with his toys on the floor. Zack tried to get me to do our tradition but I wasn't in the mood and him and Sammy were talking in the kitchen in hushed tones. I just stared at the picture and started crying.

"Come on sis" Zack said.
"I don't want to" I said and looked up at him knowing my eyes were filled with tears. I looked at the picture, Sammy and Zack and smiled a little bit remembering how Sammy became my best friend. Sammy looked at me and noticed my smile even though I was still crying.
"What are you thinking about chicky poo" Sammy asked.
"How Zack and I first met you" I said. Sammy shook her head and laughed. The memory came back to me like it was just yesterday even though it was probably 10 years ago.

Flashback

Zack and I were walking toward the ice cream place where they have the best ice cream ever. I looked to my right and saw a really good looking guy with a girl. I frowned a little bit seeing a girl with him.

"Are you looking at the same couple as me" Zack asked me and I turned from my thoughts.
"I don't know which couple" I asked.
"The one with the girl with brown hair and a smoking body next to that guy I see you burning holes through" Zack said.
"Then I guess we are" I said.
"Man, he is lucky" Zack said.
"I know" I replied and then I saw the guy stick out his foot and the girl fall on her face.
"Zack" I said seeing as his attention was back toward the ice cream place.
"Yeah" Zack asked.
"I don't think they are a couple" I replied.
"Why's that" Zack asked.
"Why would a boyfriend trip their girlfriend" I said.
"So true" Zack said. I giggled as we walked into the ice cream store after realizing I'll probably never see that guy again.

"You know Jimmy is having a party and he wants his bestest gal pal and her amazing brother there" Zack said.
"Yay, I love Jimmy parties" I said as I got my Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream and Zack got plain chocolate. I started to lick away and we walked back home and toward the beach on our lovely brother sister day. Then we went home to where our parents were taking care of our little brother Matt.

"So what are your plans for today" mom asked us.
"We are going to Jimmy's" Zack said.
"No getting to high" mom said.
"We won't" Zack and I said as we crossed our fingers behind backs. Then I went upstairs to get ready for Jimmy's party. I walked downstairs and Zack was waiting for me with dad. We walked out to the car and dad dropped us off at Jimmy's. We walked in and saw a few of our close friends like Johnny, Michelle, Val, Leana, Lacey and Matt. I looked over and saw that gorgeous guy that I saw at the beach and the girl.

"I would like to introduce you Baker siblings to the Haner Siblings" Jimmy said.
"Okay" Zack and I said as we made our way closer to that fine piece of man.
"Zack, Stacie meet Samantha or Sammy and Brian" Jimmy said.
"Hey, your the girl who fell on her face at the beach" I said. She turned bright red.
"Also the girl with a nice body" Zack mumbled under his breath.
"See, I bet they aren't together" Sammy said to the hot guy whose name I now knew.
"Ew us together, no way" Zack said.
"Gross" I said.
"We thought you two were together and then Stacie here saw Brian trip you" Zack said.
"Exactly, most people think Zack and I are twins" I said.
"Oh you mean your not" Brian said making my heart beat faster when he spoke.
"No, I'm ni..ni..nine mo..mo..months" I stuttered.
"She's nine months younger then me" Zack said. Sammy started to giggle as I turned bright red like she did when I mentioned her falling on her face.
"Dang, your parents got it on early" Brian said.
"Yay new friends" Jimmy said pulling us all in a hug and I heard Sammy sigh when I did. Brian smelt really good and then the hug ended all to quickly.

"Come on let's talk" Sammy said pulling me away from the boys and onto Jimmy's couch.
"Brian is hot" I said.
"So isn't Zack" Sammy said.
"Yay we think each others" I said but stopped.
"Brothers" Sammy said.
"Brothers are hot" I said.
"And Zack smelled good too" Sammy said.
"Oh yeah Brian totally did too" I said.
"I made him wear that smell" Sammy said.
"I made my brother wear that shirt" I said.
"That shirt is so hot" Sammy said.
"Yeah, it's epic" I said.
"My brother plays guitar" Sammy said.
"Oh my god, mine does too and baseball but he is a lefty so he does things differently" I said. We giggled and then we just started talking about random things like music and everything.

Sammy and I had a lot in common and it was crazy.
"So why haven't I've seen you around Huntington High" I asked her.
"Because we don't go there we go to Ocean View" Sammy said.
"Ah I see" I said and saw the two best twin friends ever Val and Michelle.
"Hey girly" Val said hugging me.
"Val" I hugged her back and then turned to Michelle.
"Hey Stac" Michelle said hugging me.
"Hey Michelle" I said hugging her back.
"Whose this new girl that's in our mix" Val asked.
"This is Sammy" I said.
"Hi Sammy, I'm Val" Val said smiling at Sammy.
"Hi" Sammy said and glanced at Michelle.
"I'm Michelle" Michelle said giving her a strange look. Sammy leaned close to me.

"I don't like Michelle" Sammy whispered.
"Why not" I whispered back.
"I don't know I just have a bad vibe about her" Sammy said. I shrugged my shoulders and then looked around and saw no Matt any where.
"Huh, I wonder where Sanders went" I said.
"Hmm" Val and Michelle looking around together. We continued talking to Sammy getting to know her better.

Zack's Point Of View

"So Sammy is pretty fucking hot don't you think guys" I asked them. Johnny and Jimmy nodded their heads.
"Well I find Stacie pretty cute" Brian said and they nodded their heads again.
"Gross that's my sister" I said.
"Dude well that's my sister" Brian said. I laughed and then Matt disappeared on us. Whatever he is probably hitting on some chick. Brian and I talked about things like music, guitars, and everything else. Shortly after Matt came through the door and we looked at him as we heard Sirens in the background as he shut the door.

"Dude, where were you" I asked him.
"Umm, you don't want to know" Matt said.
"Uh yeah we do" Jimmy said.
"Fine, who goes to Ocean View" Matt asked. Brian lifted up his hand.
"Well Welcome to Huntington High" Matt said as we all looked at him.
"What do you mean" I asked him.
"Remember a couple of months ago, when that principle pissed me off" Matt said. We all nodded but Brian.
"And he also expelled you" Jimmy said.
"Think of the school it was from" Matt said. We all looked at him.
"Ocean View" Jimmy said. Just as Matt started to speak Bloodhound Gang came through the speaks.

The roof the roof the roof is on fire
The roof the roof the roof is on fire
The roof the roof the roof is on fire
We don't need no water let the motherfucker burn
Burn motherfucker burn


Matt went over to the stereo and shut it off and glared at it. Stacie, Sammy, Val and Michelle looked over at him and he motioned for them to come over to us and they got up and walked over and sat with us.
"I burned down Ocean View" Matt said calmly. We all looked at him with our mouths wide opened.
"You did what" Sammy and Brian said at the same time.
"Welcome to Huntington High were we are the baddest mother fucking freshmen on campus" Matt said. We all laughed at him but Sammy and Brian still had their mouths wide opened.

"At least we can hang out more" STacie said to Sammy.
"Yeah that's true" Sammy said. I could so see a blooming friendship starting.

End Flashback


I smiled and turned to Zack.

"Okay, I cheered myself up, let's go spend my birthday together" I said standing up.
"I'll watch Benny for you" Sammy said as Zack and I headed toward the door.
"Yeah, it will be good practice" Zack said. I looked at him and he covered his mouth quickly.
"For what' I asked.
"My babysitting business" Sammy said. I just rolled my eyes and took Zack's car keys and went to the car. I was just about to get into the car when I heard Sammy yell you idiot.
"About time you realize he is one" I yelled to her.
"Love you too sis" Zack said as I saw Sammy flipping me off.
♠ ♠ ♠
a little flashback for yah