Sequel: The Right Love

Forbidden Love

We Have to get a puppy now

Zack's Point of View

It's been a month since Stacie moved to Jersey with Frank and today Sammy and I found out what we were having and as soon as we got home. I went into the house looked at Icky and Minnie and noticed that they have been sad too since Stacie left. I pulled out my cell phone and dialed her number.

"Zachary" Stacie yelled as soon as she picked up the phone.
"Stacie" I yelled back causing Sammy to look over and laugh and head into the kitchen.
"How's it going, Frank put that down" Stacie said which made me laugh.
"It's going good, guess what" I said.
"What" Stacie said.
"You have to guess" I said.
"Icky and Minnie miss Mickey" Stacie asked.
"Yes they do but that's not it, it's a girl" I said.
"What's a girl" Stacie asked.
"Our new puppy" I said.
"Aww really" Stacie said, "what's she look like. Mickey don't chew my shoes I just bought those."
"She is gray, with big eyes and a little, I mean big nose, te..teeth and four paws and she is just so cute" I said.
"Aw what type" Stacie asked.
"Great Dane named Majesty" I said.
"Aw that's so adorable, I can't wait to see her" Stacie said.

"I can't wait either, so we are going on tour shortly" I said.
"Really" Stacie said.
"Yeah and we are going to Jersey so maybe my only little sister would want to come join us" I said.
"And bring your lovely Nephew Bentley whose been going Unca Unca looking for you" Stacie said.
"Aw Bentley misses me" I said.
"Of course he does" Stacie said, "wanna talk to him."
"Of course I do" I said.
"Don't forget to bring Majesty too so I can see her" Stacie said.
"I won't" I said and looked to make sure Sammy wasn't listening. I heard Stacie say it's Uncle Zack and a loud little yell of delight and a giggle from Bentley.
"Hey Benny boo" I said and he giggled again and said Unca. I smiled so big and couldn't wait till my daughter called me daddy and Stacie Auntie.
"Okay say bye bye" I heard Stacie say.
"Bye bye" Benny said.
"Bye Benny boo" I said and Stacie picked up the phone.

"Okay, I gotta go take Mickey for a walk and I'll call you later" Stacie said.
"Okay, I love you sissy poo" I said.
"I love you too brothery poo" Stacie said.
"See yah" I said and we hung up. I walked into the kitchen and saw Sammy making dinner.
"I could have done that" I said to her.
"I want to cook tonight" Sammy said.
"Fine, umm yeah we have to get a new puppy preferable gray and a great dane and a girl" I said. Sammy stopped chopping up carrots.
"Why" she asked me pointing the knife at me.
"Umm because look how sad Minnie and Icky are" I said pointing down to Icky and Minne.
"Yes, but why do we need to get another dog Zachary" Sammy said. Oh shit, I was in trouble, she used my full name.
"Umm because I said to Stacie its a girl" I said.
"You did what" Sammy snapped.
"I started to describe our daughter so now we need to get a Great Dane Puppy so she can see it on tour when we go to Jersey" I said and Sammy just glared at me.
"I love you" I said sweetly.
"Sure you do" Sammy said and continued chopping the carrots more aggressively then before.

"I'm gonna see who has female gray Great Dane puppies now" I said slowly backing out of the kitchen. I heard Sammy mumbled he's such an idiot as I went up to my office.
------------------------------------------------

Stacie's Point Of View

I found it weird how my brother stuttered at teeth for a dog. I just shook my head as I dressed Bentley in tons of layers and then grabbed Mickey's leash and his carriage and walked into the cold Jersey winter. That's one thing I did not like about being in the north. The snow and the cold. I walked over toward where Mikey lived to visit Diz and him. I knocked on the door and Mikey answered.

"Damn Stac, you look like a icicle" Mikey said.
"I feel like one" I stuttered as I walked into the warmth of the house. I peeled off all of Bentley's layers and went and jumped on Jason Berry.
"Dizzy" I yelled as I sat on him.
"Stacie" he yelled back.
"Did you know that your band that you tech for is going on tour again" I said.
"Yes I did" Jason said.
"And guess what" I said.
"What" he asked.
"I wanna go back to Cali with you when this happens" I said.
"Sounds good, surprise your bro" Jason said.
"Hell yeah" I said.
"And Sammy and her Ba ba ba ba ba" Jason said and started to sing.
"Sammy doesn't have a baba" I said.
"Nope and all the guys too" Jason said.
"Yep" I replied.
"Sounds good, Mickey would love seeing his mommy, daddy and sister again" Jason said looking down and petting Mickey on the head.
"And their new puppy Majesty" I said.
"Zack got a new dog" Jason said.
"Yeah he called saying it's a girl and her name is Majesty" I said.
"Aww, it's girl, I can't wait to buy her clothes" Jason said.
"Your going to buy a dog clothes" I asked him.
"Yes" Jason said, "she'll be like Paris Hilton's dog Tinkerbell."
"Um she is a Great Dane" I said.
"Oh, well for Minnie" Jason said. Mikey hit him on his head and walked into the kitchen asking if we wanted coffee and I said yes.

Mikey came out 10 minutes later with a cup of coffee for me and then the phone rang. He went and answered it as Bentley played with the Christmas tree.
"Stacie, Frankie wants you to come home, well baby sit Bentley for you" Mikey said.
"I don't need a babysitter" I said.
"Yeah you do, you need a day with just Frankie and no Benny" Jason said.
"No I don't" I pouted.
"Yes you do, you called him Brian with green eyes the other day" Jason said and I pouted as Mikey took the coffee out of my hand, handed me my hat and coat and pushed me out the door. I sighed and started the trek to mine and Frank's house and it started to snow.

"Great" I grumbled and made it to the house and kicked off my shoes to see the lights dimmed and candles going toward the kitchen with roses. I hung up my coat and took off my hat and followed the rose petals to the kitchen where there was more flowers and more candles along with a romantic meal.
"Frankie" I said looking around.
"I'll be down in a minute babe" Frank said from upstairs. A few minutes he came downstairs looking so handsome.

"Aw Frankie look how handsome you are" I said to him.
"Thanks babe" Frank said kissing me lightly.
"You hungry" he asked me. I nodded my head and Frank led me to the table and pulled out my chair.
"I hope you like Italian" Frank said as I looked at him.
"Umm I am half Italian" I said and giggled.
"I know" Frank said as he put some pasta on my plate. He sat down and we started to eat and it was delicious. We ate in silence and then we went into the living room and sat on the couch. My favorite movie was in the DVD player.

"Oh my god, we are going Titanic" I said all excited and couldn't wait to quote the movie and point out my favorite part which is where Jack draws Rose and then the sex scene in the car.
"Yep, but first" Frank said as he got down on one knee. I gasped as he pulled out a ring box and all of a sudden my mind flash to when I was moving in with Brian and in Bentley's room and Brian put the ring in the dresser and I turned around and saw him on one knee. I shook my head as I heard Frank say.
"Will you marry me" Frank asked. All I could do was nod as he slipped on the simple diamond ring. We then cuddled up on the couch and Frank hit the play button.

"I love this part when Rose first sees Jack even though she is trying to kill herself, because Leonardo Dicaprio is hot" I said. I heard Frank sigh and I looked over and he smiled at me and I smiled back. Soon it was at my first favorite part.
"Ah I love this part when he draws Rose, he looks so fuckable" I said and looked to see Frank rolling his eyes. He saw me looking and smiled.
"I know you love this part" Frank said kissing me lightly. I remembered when Brian and I first watched this movie and I told him that he made a sexual joke about it. I shook my head again and then went back to watching the movie. Soon they were running away from people and going through the whole ship and then to where all the cars and other luggage were and they got in the car.

"Aww, I just love this part because its cute and romantic and I wish I was Kate Winslet" I said.
"Oh really, I wished I was Leo" Frankie said. I smiled but then remembered when Brian said he could be my Leonardo Dicaprio. I shook my head again and tried to push him out of my mind. I smiled and sighed and then it got to the part with the ice burg and I moved closer to Frankie knowing I would start crying as soon as that little boy and father drown in the water. I watched and started to cry as the little boy and dad died. Then I stopped crying and continued to watch. I cried even more as more and more people died and when the Italian guy died too. Soon it was almost to the part where Jack tells Rose to never let go and it flashed to Brian telling me he would never let go. I sighed and cuddled closer to Frankie. I started bawling as soon as Jack sunk into the water. I looked up and saw Frank asleep and I glared and shook him roughly.

"Huh, is it over" he asked. I glared and stormed upstairs not even finishing the movie. I pulled out my phone and dialed Sammy's number.

"Hello" Sammy said slightly out of breath.
"Yes, I cock blocked Zack this time" I said.
"Shut up" Sammy said, "so what's so important that you had to call me during this time."
"Frank proposed" I said.
"Aww, yay" Sammy said. I heard Zack in the background.
"I knew about it" Zack said.
"And you didn't tell me" Sammy said. I heard a louder bark that didn't sound like Icky or Minnie.
"Aww is that Majesty in the background" I asked.
"Yes yes it is" Sammy grumbled and probably glaring at Zack.
"Aww, cute" I said.
"Sure" Sammy said, "so what's it look like."
"Not as pretty as Brian's" I said.
"OH get over the dumb ass" Sammy said.
"I know" I said and heard a knock on the door and Frank walked in. I groaned and walked into the bathroom.
"Uh oh trouble in paradise" Sammy said.
"It's fucking cold in paradise" I said.
"Oh it's warm in this paradise" Sammy said.
"Fuck you" I said.
"Zack was going to" Sammy said.
"Gross" I yelled and laughed, "god I miss you."
"I miss you too" Sammy said. We talked some more before Frank walked into bathroom and just as Zack was saying hurry up.
"I'll let you go" I said.
"Good, Love you sis" Zack said and hung up Sammy's phone.

"I'm sorry I fell asleep during the movie" Frank said as I walked to the bed and changed into my PJs and crawled in.
"What no engagement sex" Frank asked. I just glared and fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
oooooooooooooooooooooooo frankie not liking Stacie's favorite movie...OH GASP!

My Chemically Avenged Romance Read it. Love it. Comment on it. Enjoy it. Or I'll kidnap your cookies....yeah I went there.