Sequel: The Right Love

Forbidden Love

A Birthday and a Wedding

Today was Zack's birthday and also the day they were going to get married. I told Sammy that if she did that mine and Mattie's birthday tradition would be cut short but she said we could have him in the day and she'll just have him at night. I shook my head and rolled my eyes. Like today Mattie and I both woke up at like 2 A.M to do our traditions before the wedding. Let's just say Zack wasn't a happy camper but he dealt with it. Frank stayed in bed with Bentley and we just let Sammy sleep. Yeah Frank stayed in California and we worked out what happened at Val and Matt's wedding, well not really but whatever, I think he is catching on that I still love Brian but who knows. Now here we are near the beach as we were touching up. I was in the bathroom and pretty glad at this moment that Sammy chose black dresses for us to wear.

"Hey does any one have a womanly product that the Maid Of Honor can use" I yelled from the bathroom.
"Yep right here" Val said handing me a tampon.
"Thank you" I said and shut the door. I put it in and got up. I got to walk with my little brother today since Zack had him as his Best Man. We all made sure we were looking fine and then Papa Gates came in.

"Whose ready to get married" he asked. Sammy laughed and Abby cooed. McKenna was going to carry Abby as the flower girl and they were so cute.
"Papa Gates, this is the first time I've seen you in a tux" I said.
"You would have seen me another time" he said.
"Yeah but someone seduced your son" I said.
"I know, so are we ready" he asked us.
"Yes I am, I'm ready to become Mrs. Zachary Baker" Sammy said. I rolled my eyes and laughed.
"Just think, you are going to be my sister in law soon" I said.
"I know it's exciting" Sammy said as we walked out. Sammy was waiting until Zack went up to the alter before she walked behind everyone. All the guys looked handsome with their black tuxes and white vest and ties.

"How's our brother look" I asked Mattie.
"Nervous but his suit looks awesome since it's all black with a Black bow tie" Mattie said.
"Kick ass" I said. Brian linked arms with Charlotte and looked back and smiled at him. I smiled back and Sammy coughed.
"No hitting on my brother at my wedding" Sammy said leaning in to whisper.
"He smiled first" I said and we both laughed. Soon the music started to play and Matt and Val walked out first, then Jimmy and Leana, Johnny and Lacey, then Brian and Charlotte and then Mattie and Me. We walked up to the front and took our places and I looked over and mom was already crying her eyes out. I looked over at Suzy and she was doing the same thing. Then the bridal music started and everyone stood up and Sammy walked down the isle and when Zack saw her his mouth dropped.

"Careful bro, you might drool on your suit" I said and he shot me a look and Mattie just laughed. Zack walked out to met her.
"Who gives this girl to this man" the priest asked.
"I do" Papa Gates said smiling as he lifted up Sammy's veil and gave her a kiss.
"Take good care of her and my granddaughter" Papa Gates said.
"Of course" Zack said taking Sammy's arm and walking her up to the priest. Sammy handed me her flowers and I smiled and took them.

"So the bride and groom wrote their own vows, so we are going to let them say them now starting with Zachary" the priest said. Zack smiled and pulled out a piece of paper from his suit and cleared his throat.

"Ever since I met you at that party of Jimmy's as us 'Bad ass freshman' would call a kick ass one, I had a crush on you but I never did anything about it because I was scared you would reject me. Even though Stacie told me all the time that you wouldn't that you like me just as much as I like you. Then your boyfriends came and went, my girlfriends came and went and then finally I had the nerve to make a move and that I did. Then we started to date and I realized what I was missing out on in high school and that is the most fabulous, amazing, beautiful, funny and caring person you are. I should have listened to Stacie and everyone else but I didn't and I'm glad I'm standing here today with my daughter in my soon to be sister in laws arms, my family and friends all around witnessing me getting married to the love of my life" Zack said as I handed Sammy a tissue and I took one myself. Zack took a deep breath and smirked at Sammy.
"Do you take me to be your husband for the rest of your unnatural life" Zack asked with his deep priest voice. Everyone laughed and the priest laughed too.
"Hey that's my line" he said which made us laugh some more.

"Okay now we are going to have Samantha read her vows" he said and Sammy blew her nose and handed me the tissue. Sammy reached into her dress and pulled out her paper and Zack stared which made Mattie smack him.

"First of all, I want to say Happy 28th birthday to my soon to be husband since today is going to be even more special then it already is. I'm happy that I'm going to be spending the rest of my life with you after today, I can't wait until we have more kids and make a bigger family and just be full of love. Like you said I started to like you when we met at Jimmy's party and after that every sleep over Stacie and I would have we would sneak in your room and do something horrible to you but I would tell her 'maybe he'll realize it's me and he'll be happy' little did I know you never did realize it was me and you went for different girls then me which made me so angry. I would always say 'those girls are never good enough for him' and I would tell those girls and then the next day you would be heart broken. Expect for one who didn't care what I said, she just wanted you. Then finally you asked me to be yours and now we have Abby and a family and I love you Zachary James Baker and I'm going to admit, I want to get to the honeymoon part like now" Sammy said. It was my turn to smack Sammy and I did. She glared and the priest shook his head. Dimples walked with Bentley over to hand Sammy and Zack the rings and they put them one.

"Now by the power invested in me I know pronounce you Mr. and Mrs. Zachary Baker, you may now kiss the bride" he said and Zack pulled Sammy close to him and kissed her. We all cheered and there were tons of pictures being snapped. Once they were done making out we all walked back to the beach to get pictures taken and for the party.

"I'm dancing with you" Brian said to me.
"Sounds good to me" I said and smiled. Then we went to the reception and Sammy and Zack's cake was beautiful since Val and I picked it out. We danced and sang and made Sammy and Zack kiss tons of times.

"Okay, now time to throw the flowers and even though you are engaged Stacie you are joining" Sammy said. All the girls went to the middle and Sammy threw the flowers and I caught them since everyone backed off. Then the guys did the same and Zack tried to sneak a feel.
"There are young children around" I yelled at Zack and he stuck his tongue out at me. Brian caught the garter and I believe they had this all planned.
"Come on get it up as far as you can go" Matt said pushing us toward the chair. I looked at Sammy and she smirked and then I looked at Frank who had a weird unexplainable look on his face. I sat down and Brian smirked up at me.

"You sure you want to do this" I asked him softly.
"I'm not with Michelle any more" Brian said back. I was taken aback and just smiled. I lifted up my dress and smirked.
"Let's see how far you can bring it up" I said to him and Matt, Jimmy and Johnny whistled as I said that.
"Alright" Brian said as the music started and Brian slowly brought it up my leg. I looked at Sammy and glared and then soon it was at my knee.
"Is that only how far you can go" I said as he started to bring it up my thigh. I bit my lip and then it was all the way up.
"Whoot, Stacie and Brian are next to get married or either that they are just going to the honey moon" Jimmy said. I blushed and we both walked away like it never happened.

"Someone liked that" Val said to me as we sat at the table to finish eating.
"Shut up" I said. Now it was time for the father daughter dance and once Papa Gates and Sammy danced to the first few minutes of the song McKenna joined in and Zack picked up Abby and started to dance and my dad came over and it was just a lot of lovely dancing going on. Then I danced with Bentley, Brian, Zack and Frank and everyone. Sammy and Zack pretty much shoved the cake every where and we all just laughed and Zack and Sammy even bent down and put someone Bentley's nose.

"Momma Unca Ack and Aunt Ammy put stuffs on me nose" Bentley said making Brian and I laugh.
"Aww, I see that' I said and took it off and licked it.
"Yum, I think I could eat you" I said picking him up and started to grab his tummy and made growling noises. Brian took Bentley from me and handed him to Jimmy and then he pulled me away and kissed me again.

"I still love you" Brian said.
"I love you too but I love Frank" I said to him. Brian nodded and we walked back to the party. It lasted a while and then we kicked Sammy and Zack away and then I was stuck with two babies but Brian said he would stay to help me with Bentley.

"Don't have too much fun" I said.
"Oh we will have tons of fun" Sammy said and we all laughed as they made their way to the airport.
♠ ♠ ♠
YAY another marriage...what's going to happen next...only I know and Sammy too