Sequel: The Right Love

Forbidden Love

I choose...

I finally decided who I was going to chose. I went downstairs to see Zack sleeping on the couch with Abby and Bentley watching Ni Hao Kilan.

"Where you going mommy" Bentley asked me.
"Just for a ride, I'll be back stay here with Auntie Sammy okay" I said to him. Bentley nodded and went back to watching his show. I walked out to my Mustang and drove it to the first guys place to tell him I wasn't choosing him. I walked to the door of the place he was staying at and knocked. He answered and smiled at me.

"Hi" he said.
"Hey" I said.
"Come in" he said as he opened the door and I walked in looking around the place. It was very nice and lovely and him.
"So what are you doing here" he asked. I put my hand in the pocket I knew I put his ring in and pulled it out clasping it.
"To tell you, I love you but my heart just doesn't want me to be with you" I said placing the ring in his hand.
"I understand, we can still be friends" he asked. I smiled and nodded.
"Of course we can" I said.
"That's good" he said. I nodded and we chatted a little longer talking about different things and then I told him I had to go tell the other one.
"Go get him Stacie" he said.
"Thanks so much" I said hugging him and then walked back out to my car and went to the other guy's place of stay to tell him, my heart belongs with him and I want us to be together. I pulled up in front of the place, putting the ring on my finger and smiling seeing it fitting perfectly on there. I went up the door and knocked lightly.

"Hi Stacie" he said.
"Hey" I said smiling at him which made him smile.
"Come in" he said and I walked in looking around the place and smiling knowing I was making the right decision.
"So what brings you out here" he said. I held up my left hand and showed him the ring.
"Me" he asked. I nodded and he pulled me up and kissed me deeply.
"My heart keeps telling me to pick you and so I figured why not, my heart hasn't let me down before" I said looking at his face as he smiled.
"I'm glad" he said.
"I love you" I said.
"I love you too" he said and kissed me again, "let's get married."
"Are you crazy" I asked him.
"Crazy in love" He said.
"Okay, well I gotta go and get Bentley" I said. He nodded and grabbed his jacket and wallet and put on his shoes. He followed me out to the car and we drove back to Vengeance manor. I pulled up and told him to stay in the car and he nodded. I went inside the house quietly so Sammy wouldn't hear me.

"That was quick" Sammy said.
"I figured I might as well bring Bentley" I said and went upstairs to his room and packed him an over night bag.
"Going to party" Sammy asked as she stood in the door way.
"Yeah and I figured might as well let the grandparents see Bentley" I said as I went downstairs again and grabbed Bentley.
"Have fun" Sammy said.
"I will" I said and brought Bentley to the car. He looked and got a confused face.

"Shh" I said to him. He nodded and we got in the car and drove to Leana's and Jimmy's knowing if we went to any of other place they would ask questions. Him and I got out of the car and walked up the steps to the door and Jimmy's. He knocked and I held onto Bentley. Jimmy yelled hold on and opened the door.
"What are you two doing here" he asked.
"Wanting to know if you could watch Bentley" I asked.
"Why" Jimmy asked.
"Do you need a reason to babysit your nephew" I asked Jimmy.
"No" Jimmy said taking Bentley's bag and looking between us two. We just smiled and got into my car again after yelling to him we'll be back sometime tomorrow. This time he got into the driver's seat and we drove off heading to Las Vegas where we were going to get married. We didn't bring any clothes or anything we were just going to get a hotel, find a store to buy something nice and get married by Elvis knowing we were doing the right thing.

I watched as he drove and then when we were some where in Nevada, he pulled over and we stopped at a rest stop. No one knew who we were which was a good thing. I went over to the snacks to see what we would eat. I smiled and grabbed some gummys and everything. I started to hum a song and I looked at him and smiled.

"We are going to the chapel baby and we are going to get married" I said and he rolled his eyes and chuckled. He grabbed some food and then we went to the counter and paid for the food and drinks we got and then we continued the trek to Vegas with me driving. Soon enough though we could see the strip and we pulled up at the Luxor hotel and checked in. We went up to our room and he pulled me into a kiss.

"I love you" he said.
"I love you too and I can't wait until I have your last name" I said.
"I can't either" he said as he pulled me into another kiss but filled with so much passion and love in it, I almost died. I pulled away and smiled at me.
"I love you so much Stacie Lynn Baker" he said. I smiled and bit my lip.
"I love you too" I said. He smiled and then we walked out of our room hand in hand and decided to walk to find a shop to buy nice dress clothes and to pick the chapel we wanted to get married in.

"Let's see we could get married by Elvis at the Graceland wedding chapel, get it on the internet at the Little Chapel of Flowers, we can go to the one with the world famous Drive up window wedding chapel, a themed one, or that one" he said pointing to one that looked like a church and I smiled.
"I like it" I said.
"Alright" he said walking in with myself following. The girl at the desk smiled at us.
"Hi, I'm Cindy" she said.
"Hi Cindy, my fiance and I want to get married today" I said to her.
"What time is good for you" she asked, "and do you have any witnesses?" We looked at each other and then he pulled out his cell phone to call someone he could trust.
"Okay they said they would come so we are from California so maybe around like 8 tonight or something" he asked.
"Of course, name" she asked.
"Baker" I said, "for now." She nodded and typed it in.
"Wanna pick out rings or are you going to do that now" Cindy asked us.
"We are going to get everything we need now. Did you tell them to bring nice clothes" I asked him.
"Yes I did" he said. I nodded my head and we said good bye to Cindy.

Then we walked away from the Strip and found some cute little shops. I pulled him into a shop where I found a pretty white dress that had some black and shoes to go with it. I smiled and found my perfect wedding dress. He smiled too and then went to pay for the things I bought. Then we went to go find something that had mens clothes for him. We found one and we got him some nice jeans and a black button down shirt. Then we went to find a ring store and we found a Zale's. We went to the rings and looked at all the wedding bands. We found two we liked and they matched.

"Um can we get these sized and perfect before 8 tonight" he asked the people as he paid for them.
"Yes of course we can this is Vegas" the extremely gay guy said.
"Thank you so much" he said to him as it was all paid for. Zack was going to flip his lid when he found out I got married in Vegas, hell my parents are too but I love him and I want to be his wife now. We walked out of the jewelry store and made our way back to our hotel. People noticed us and he stopped to sign a few things and then when we got there we went up to our room after tell the front desk if people come up asking for Baker let us know and she said she would. We put everything pretty much in my name so no one would know. We were sitting in our room putting things away and then I remembered I had no make up so I told him too call whoever he called and asked them to bring me make up. He told me I didn't need any. SOon we were making out and getting pretty heated when the front desk called telling us there were people here looking for us. We told them to send up and they did. We got dressed and waited.

They came up and I hugged them and they were happy but disappointed at what we were doing but they understood. We chatted, then went down to get some food and after he went with his friend to go get the rings while the other person who came with his friend helped me with my hair and make up.

"You are going to be the best wife for him" she said.
"Thanks" I said closing my eyes. He came back with his friend and then it was time to go back to the chapel and get married. We walked in and Cindy was still working.
"Right this way" she said leading us tot he chapel. I was excited to be getting married and just held his hand the whole time. We signed paper work and the marriage license so it's official and everything with the witnesses. Then the marriage person came out and we did our vows and put on our rings.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride" He said. He leaned down and captured my lips in the most passionate kiss ever. We took pictures and promised we would get a big wedding later so my parents and Zack don't kill him. The two witnesses left and we went back to our hotel and had our honeymoon. I heard my cell phone ring but I ignored it since I was in complete and utter bliss.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wedding Outfit for stacie
His outfit
Stacie's wedding band
His wedding band

SO who do you think Stacie got married to

Frank
or
Brian

I almost kept writing his name instead of him.....so let me know and then as soon as I get enough votes on who you think it is...I'll start writing the squeal.