Status: Active! Lack of updates Due to Laziness, but shit happens.

If I Was Perfect Than This Would Be Easy

Drifted friendships become closer.

So far, our guest list consisted of
Jay
My mum
Hannah&Her boyfriend, Damon
Elise
Matt&Val
Brian&Michelle
Jimmy&Leana
Johnny&Lilly.
And of course, Zacky&I
Tonight is going to be Epic! Whilst Zacky was picking up food for the barbeque, Jay & I went for an alcohol run. We drove to the closest Dan Murphy’s and walked inside to see the specials they had.

We ended up buying 2 x 28 shot buckets, 2 bottles of Smirnoff red label Vodka, 2 Vodka Cruiser Mixed packs, and a bottle of Jack Daniels. All up, it cost us around $220. We ran into Safeway and bought a bunch of soft drink and Orange juice for mixers. I Decided that I wanted to dye my hair before the party, so I bought black and blonde hair dye, then went home. It was now 4:30, so we had an hour and a half to get ready before everyone gets here.

After we had bought all the drinks inside and put them in the fridge, I ditched for a bit and went to go get ready. I Put the black dye under my hair, and dyed the top blonde. I Found my pink fudge, so I decided I’d put that in later. For my outfit I picked a tight, black dress with a zip up cross back, My black heels with roses on them, my BVB stretcher, and my hand cuff necklace.

I Went and washed my hair out after 35 minute, and put the fudge in. after another 15 minutes, I jumped in the shower, And washed my hair out properly. I Did whatever else I needed to do then got out. I dried my hair and straightened it, then applied my foundation, and did a black smokey eye look.
After I was happy with my hair and make-up, I went and got dressed, then got the house ready.
**Time Elapse! Back in USA. (Sorry guys couldn’t be fucked writing the party scene :/)

We all came back home about 2 weeks later. Jayden came with us to stay for a few weeks as well!
I am currently sitting in the lounge room with Jay, watching Channel [V] waiting for Zack to get back from band practice, and texting Kellin. My Hair is now completely black, because I got bored one day and dyed it again… Just as I sent the last message to Kell, their song ‘If You Can’t Hang’ came on the TV. I turned the volume right up, and grinned at my baby sister as she just rolled her eyes. I Quickly called him so he could hear the song. Once it finished, I out the phone up to my ear and started laughing
“I swear, you are the biggest dork..” He laughed at me over the phone
“That’s Why you love me Kelly!”
“Hey, you never came and seen me. You should come now! , Mike and Tony from PTV are going to chill tonight” he said, getting excited.
“okay, sure! Ill just call Zack and tell him the plans. And Jay is coming too, Okay? “ I smiled
“Sick! That’s fine. Ill speak to you soon, K-D, Bye” he said and hung up the phone.

“Baby Jay, we’re going to Kell’s house for the night! Go pack Yo’ shit, Homie!” I yelled, even though she was roughly 2 metres away from me. I dialled Zachary’s number into my phone and hit call, but he didn’t pick up. That’s strange.. He always answers… I thought as I looked at my phone. Oh well! I skipped up the stairs and packed enough clothes for 2/3 days, just in case. And just because Im smart, and never know what’s planned, I grabbed my ‘party’ clothes as well. I quickly scribbled a down a note and left it on the bed, knowing he would see it straight away.
I Grabbed my make-up, phone charger, a pair of heels, my Vans, and my pillow, then ran downstairs to meet Jayden.
“You ready, boo?” I asked the mini version of Myself.
“Always am, when it come to those boys” she said, smirking. I laughed and grabbed my key, locked the front door, and made my way towards my Dodge Viper. I love this thing possibly as much as I loved Zack… Or More… But don’t tell him that. I started the car and started the long drive to our destination.

Once we arrived, I locked my baby, and walked up to the door with Jay.
“Okay. We gotta sing Sex Drugs And Whiskey Hands really loud when we get inside, okay? Mike is in there… I want to see what he does” I said, laughing, as she laughed with me and nodded.
We walked in without knocking and started singing Mike’s “Rap Song,”

“GET IT, GET IT,
BOUNCE, BOUNCE,
SHAKE, SHAKE,
GET MONEY, GET PAAAAIDDD!”
WE FUCKING OWN THIS CITY TONIGHT!” we sang loudly, whilst dancing in front of the door.
I stopped singing, and looked in front of me to see none other than my 3 boys standing there laughing at us.
“Wait, wait, wait. Hold up a second…” I said pulling my phone out of my Bra. I scrolled through my music and put the song on, and again started dancing/walking over to them.
“I’VE MISSED YOU GUYS!” Kellin yelled, pulling both of us into a hug.
“I Missed you too!” I giggled up at him, before letting go, and greeting the boys.
“Nice song D! Who sings it?” Mike said, smirking down at me whilst hugging me.
“Oh, Im not sure.. I think it was just some faggot who thinks he can rap…” I said, playing along.
“Oh whatever!” the tall man said, acting hurt. After all the introductions were done, we were sitting down in the lounge room just talking. I was sitting in between Mike and Tony, with my legs over Tony’s lap, and my back leaning up against Mike. Jay was sitting on the ground with Kellin, looking through all of his movies. I was so close with these boys, but over the past year, we have stopped talking. I think this is the first time I have even seen the three in 6 months or so. Tonight is going to be amazing.. Well, so I thought.

Kellin’s girlfriend, Katelynn, came over about 2 hours later, and we all watched movies, and just messed around. It was now 3:36 am and we were all going to bed. Kellin and Katelynn were in his bedroom, obviously, I Let Jay sleep with Mike, because I know that he is like the big brother she never had, and I was sleeping with Tony. No, its not what you’re thinking, I don’t have feelings for him.. At least I don’t think I have feelings for him… Aaaaaanyway, we were laying together in the huge bed, just talking about what was happening in our lives.

“You know, I miss how close we were Tone…” I said, looking at the boy lying beside me.

“I know Dee. I miss it too. I don’t even know why we drifted.” He spoke, staring back at me

“Me either.. I love you Tony.”

“I Love you back, pretty.” He hugged me tightly, and closed his eyes.

Zacky still hadn’t called me back, but I didn’t think anything of it. I copied Tony’s actions and closed my eyes and fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Err, I dont think Loran is going to update :$
Shit Happens!
Sorry for the bad grammar and stuff!
I Couldnt think of anything for this chapter, so i just literally wrote down whatever popped into my mind.
Who would you rather see Kade with? Tony, or Zack?! ;)